Florence City Break - 3days/2nights
- Our saving
- US $ 145
- Rather Poor
- AWAverilWritten on January 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had a wonderful time on my trip. It started the moment we got to the office (which really is just a short walk and easily navigable from the train station based on the directions I received in an e-mail). I LOVED the Hostel we were placed at. Very comfortable, only about 5 min walk from the office, making it really easy to go back and forth. My tour guide was Mariana (I hope I spelled that correctly), who was very friendly and knowledgeable about the areas we went. She was able to build a great rapport with our bus (and with the other bus that joined us). Both wineries were unique in their own way, and the tasting sessions and tours were tastefully done. It was a bit rainy when we went to San Gimignano, but we still had enough time I believe to tour the town. Overall all great trip, I would recommend it to anyone want to have a short trip to the area of Florence. Not too little and not too much, just right and a great prices. Thanks again, I will definitely be booking future trips with Italy On A Budget for when I return to country.Show detailed ratings
- JhannineWritten on January 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentI am 21 years old and myself and 3 of my friends (ages 18-20) booked this tour as a way to see Florence without breaking the bank. I can honestly say that it was more than I expected it to be. We were blessed with great weather which contributed to our satisfaction of the tour. The wine tour was absolutely amazing! The vineyards we visited as well as the sights we got to see along the way were like something out of the movies. The tour would not have been the same without our phenomenal guide Veronica! She was so informative and we learned so much about Florence and Italy that we didn't know before. We never wanted to leave and are for sure coming back to visit again!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: Welcome to Florence
- DAY 2: Full day in Tuscany!
- DAY 3: It's time to say goodbye.... or maybe not
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- Italy on a Budget
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Frequently asked questions
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour ideal for independent travellers?
Yes, the Florence city Break is ideal for independent travellers; There is no tour leader to follow 24h or a group to be with all the time. You will travel independently on a fixed itinerary we have created for you with pre- booked activities included in your trip with our local guides, organised transport and accommodation booked in our partner hostels. Plus our Italy on a Budget tours members will provide a 24h assistance also with maps and local info.
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Florence City Break - 3days/2nights
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Florence3 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$4USD $145Based on Shared mixed dorm - HOSTEL & GUEST HOUSE
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Florence3 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$4USD $145Based on Shared mixed dorm - HOSTEL & GUEST HOUSE
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Florence3 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$4USD $145Based on Shared mixed dorm - HOSTEL & GUEST HOUSE
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Florence3 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$4USD $145Based on Shared mixed dorm - HOSTEL & GUEST HOUSE
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Florence3 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$4USD $145Based on Shared mixed dorm - HOSTEL & GUEST HOUSE
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Florence3 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$4USD $145Based on Shared mixed dorm - HOSTEL & GUEST HOUSE
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Florence3 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$4USD $145Based on Shared mixed dorm - HOSTEL & GUEST HOUSE
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Florence3 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$4USD $145Based on Shared mixed dorm - HOSTEL & GUEST HOUSE
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Florence3 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$4USD $145Based on Shared mixed dorm - HOSTEL & GUEST HOUSE
- TuesdayNov 13, 2018from Florence3 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$4USD $145Based on Shared mixed dorm - HOSTEL & GUEST HOUSE
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Italy on a Budget Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $145 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $145 for Florence City Break - 3days/2nights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy on a Budget Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Italy on a Budget Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Florence (Italy)
- 34 km
- Chianti Region (Italy)
- 20 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 38 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $145 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Florence City Break - 3days/2nights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Florence City Break - 3days/2nights