- DAY 1: Welcome to Florence
- DAY 2: Full day in Tuscany!
- DAY 3: It's time to say goodbye.... or maybe not
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CarlyWritten on February 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great value for the money. Everything easy enough to find and navigate. Lorenzo did our wine tour and was truly amazing. All around friendly and knowledgeable guy. We even had bad weather and he still made sure we did everything we were supposed to.
- AWAverilWritten on January 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a wonderful time on my trip. It started the moment we got to the office (which really is just a short walk and easily navigable from the train station based on the directions I received in an e-mail). I LOVED the Hostel we were placed at. Very... Read more
- JhannineWritten on January 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I am 21 years old and myself and 3 of my friends (ages 18-20) booked this tour as a way to see Florence without breaking the bank. I can honestly say that it was more than I expected it to be. We were blessed with great weather which contributed to our... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour ideal for independent travellers?
Yes, the Florence city Break is ideal for independent travellers; There is no tour leader to follow 24h or a group to be with all the time. You will travel independently on a fixed itinerary we have created for you with pre- booked activities included in your trip with our local guides, organised transport and accommodation booked in our partner hostels. Plus our Italy on a Budget tours members will provide a 24h assistance also with maps and local info.
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- Italy on a Budget
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Frequently asked questions
Florence City Break - 3 Days/2 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Florence3 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$3USD $141Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Florence3 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$3USD $141Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayOct 31, 2019from Florence3 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$3USD $141Sharing a twin room
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Florence3 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$3USD $141Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayNov 5, 2019from Florence3 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Florence8 seats left$3USD $141Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from Florence3 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$3USD $141Sharing a twin room
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Florence3 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$3USD $141Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayNov 12, 2019from Florence3 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$3USD $141Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from Florence3 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$3USD $141Sharing a twin room
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Florence3 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$3USD $141Sharing a twin room