Constantinople To Hellas Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,676
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit the WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli
- Enjoy the Temple of Artemis in Ephesus
- Explore the lush green island of Samos
- Wander the white-washed narrow alleyways of Mykonos
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Discovery, Self-Guided
Start in Istanbul and end in Athens! With the discovery tour Constantinople To Hellas Tour, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Istanbul to Athens and through Istanbul, Turkey and 9 other destinations in Europe. Constantinople To Hellas Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Jane Jenks's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentWe were extremely pleased with the hotels and transfers from place to place. We had plenty of time to explore on our own... Read more
- Matthew Butler's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotels we stayed at were very nice. We really liked El Greco Hotel in Santorini. I wouldn't call it a typical tour... Read more
- Heinz Klein's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe beginning was a little frustrating: I never got a pick up time confirmation, even having sent an email on Friday (to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Istanbul
- Day 2 - Sunday - Istanbul Old City
- Day 3 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 6 - Thursday - Kusadasi, Samos
- Day 7 - Friday - Mykonos
- Day 8 - Saturday - Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 9 - Sunday - Santorini optional boat trip
- Day 10 - Monday - Santorini to Athens
- Day 11 - Tuesday - Athens Old City
- Day 12 - Wednesday - Athens
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Constantinople To Hellas Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Istanbul12 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$83USD $2,676
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Istanbul12 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$83USD $2,676
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Istanbul12 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$83USD $2,676
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Istanbul12 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$83USD $2,676
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Istanbul12 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$91USD $2,944
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Istanbul12 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$91USD $2,944
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Istanbul12 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$91USD $2,944
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Istanbul12 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$91USD $2,944
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Istanbul12 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$91USD $2,944
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Istanbul12 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$91USD $2,944
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Istanbul is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $2,676 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2676 for Constantinople To Hellas Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,064 km.
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Canakkale (Turkey)
- 29 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 246 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 28 km
- Samos (Greece)
- 149 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,676 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Constantinople To Hellas Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours