Lisbon, Porto and the Douro valley and Salamanca (17 destinations)
- +15 Destinations
Start in Lisbon and end in Porto ! With the river cruise tour Lisbon, Porto and the Douro valley and Salamanca (17 destinations), you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Lisbon to Porto and through Lisbon, Portugal and 13 other destinations in Europe. Lisbon, Porto and the Douro valley and Salamanca (17 destinations) includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Susan Peters's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThe cruise exceeded my expectations in every way. The meals were exceptional and the staff were so friendly and accommod... Read more
- Lindsay Osborne's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentWould have liked more time on shore to explore the towns on the river banks and not just cruising all days staff grea... Read more
- Robert Tardos's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThe river and the crew.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : LISBON
- Day 2 : LISBON
- Day 3 : LISBON - COIMBRA - PORTO
- Day 4 : PORTO - REGUA
- Day 5 : REGUA - PINHAO - VEGA DE TERON (Spain)
- Day 6 : BARCA D'ALVA - Salamanca - SENHORA DA RIBEIRA
- Day 7 : SENHORA DA RIBEIRA - FERRADOSA - FOLGOSA - LEVERINHO
- Day 8 : LEVERINHO - PORTO
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Lisbon, Porto and the Douro valley and Salamanca (17 destinations), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 867 km.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 177 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 107 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Crestuma (Portugal)
- 42 km
- Carrapatelo (Portugal)
- 19 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Pinhao (Portugal)
- 22 km
- Vila Real (Portugal)
- 22 km
- Pinhao (Portugal)
- 35 km
- Pocinho (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours