Normandy, Brittany & the Loire Valley (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,580
- Gaze in awe at the works of Monet in Rouen Cathedral
- Pay your respects at the American Military Cemetery
- Step back in time and visit the D-Day Museum
- Delve into culture with visits to beautiful chateaus
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Paris.
- Day 2: Rouen, Honfleur and Deauville.
- Day 3: Normandy Beaches and D-Day Landings.
- Day 4: Mont-Saint-Michel and Saint-Malo.
- Day 5: Scenic drive along the Loire Valley to the Chateau de Rochecotte.
- Day 6: Villandry Experience.
- Day 7: La Beauce and Chartres to Paris, City of Light.
- Day 8: Au revoir Paris.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ShirleyWritten on September 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our first guided tour and we loved it. Shona was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and very funny! She kept us all entertained. The scenery and stops were very interesting. Alan, our driver, was very nice and very skilled! Always pleasant. We... Read moreReview collected by Insight Vacations
- MMurielWritten on February 25, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was a fantastic trip! The knowledge and passion my Travel Director Elizabeth had was amazing. The accommodation was incredible you walked outside and were in the centre of town. In Brittany I had a view of the sea. I never felt rushed and enough free... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are very happy to learn that your overall experience with Insight Vacations was one to remember. Also, we are very pleased to hear such high praises for our Travel Director who went above and beyond to ensure that your time on the road is as effortless as possible. That being said, we are extremely pleased that we were able to help you create lots of unforgettable memories.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 1, 20184.0 - Good
We love insight. Laura and every insight guide we have had have been exceptional. This trip great. Bouvet ladubay wine's amazing. St Michel amazing..paris amazing.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are very pleased to hear that our staff made your time on the Normandy, Brittany and the Loire tour an enjoyable one. On top of that, we hope that you were able to go back home with some amazing memories of your time with us.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 20, 20184.5 - Excellent
Unbelievable scenery and Laura our guide was very knowledgeable. Visit to bouvet ladubay exceptional. Everything greatShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are very pleased to hear that your time on the Normandy, Brittany and the Loire Valley tour was a memorable one. On top of that, we hope that you were able to go back home with some amazing memories and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
- SSStevenWritten on October 29, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does this tour end?
The tour ends in Paris, on the morning of Day 8. After a buffet breakfast at your accommodation you are free to depart at any time. Included transfers will arrive at Charles de Gaulle Airport at 08:00 and 11:00.
When and where does the tour start?
Your trip starts in Paris on Day 1 of the tour. As this is an arrivals day you're free to spend the rest of the day exploring and settling into your hotel. At 17.30 a welcome dinner will be held, where you can get to know your Travel Director and fellow guests.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Complimentary airport transfers are available from Charles de Gaulle Airport at 08:30, 11:00 and 13:30, and arrive at Charles de Gaulle at 08:00 and 11:00.
If your flight times don't match up with the transfer times we can book you a privately charged transfer. Please contact our customer support team to arrange this once you have a confirmed booking.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
- Discover France with Insight Vacations
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
Normandy, Brittany & the Loire Valley (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$60USD $2,915
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Paris7 seats left$60USD $2,915
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Paris8 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to Paris8 seats left$345$2,925-12%USD $2,580
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Paris8 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Paris7 seats left$345$2,925-12%USD $2,580
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Paris8 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Paris8 seats left$345$2,925-12%USD $2,580
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Paris8 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Paris7 seats left$345$2,925-12%USD $2,580
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Paris8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Paris8 seats left$351$2,975-12%USD $2,624
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Paris8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Paris10+ seats left$351$2,975-12%USD $2,624
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Paris8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Paris10+ seats left$60USD $2,915
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Paris8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Paris9 seats left$351$2,975-12%USD $2,624
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Paris (France)
- 112 km
- Rouen (France)
- 63 km
- Honfleur (France)
- 70 km
- Bayeux (France)
- 17 km
- Omaha Beach (France)
- 8 km
- Pointe du Hoc (France)
- 93 km
- Mont St-Michel (France)
- 38 km
- Saint-Malo (France)
- 212 km
- Saumur (France)
- 46 km
- Villandry (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,580 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Normandy, Brittany & the Loire Valley (2019)