Easy Pace Budapest, Vienna & Prague (2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,516
- Admire Budapest from the Fisherman’s Bastion
- Visit the remarkable Schönbrunn Palace
- Tour the courtyards of the stunning Prague Castle
- Stroll the cobbled streets of the charming Cesky Krumlov
- Savour local Hungarian food and learn to make Strudel
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Budapest.
- Day 2: Budapest, Queen of the Danube.
- Day 3: Free Time in Budapest and Dinner with the Locals.
- Day 4: Along the Danube to Esztergom and on to Stately Vienna.
- Day 5: Vienna and the Habsburgs.
- Day 6: Vienna at Leisure.
- Day 7: Charming Český Krumlov and Golden Prague.
- Day 8: Prague, City of a Hundred Spires.
- Day 9: Prague at Leisure.
- Day 10: Depart Prague.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LlaurenFerrierWritten on March 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
Loved this tour so much, it was a good pace that we had the opportunity to see the sights and also had plenty of free time to explore the cities. I feel like an insight tour gives you the chance to learn about the history and different cultures of each... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to hear that your time in Europe with Insight Vacations exceeded your expectations. Moreover, we thank you for your recommendation and we certainly are looking forward to welcoming you back soon for more great destinations.
- AAnthonyWritten on March 7, 20195.0 - Excellent
A wonderment of history, culture and architectural beauty all in in luxurious ride!Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your complete experience in Europe with Insight Vacations. Moreover, we are elated that our tailored itinerary was to your liking and we truly look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- CCarlaWritten on March 6, 20195.0 - Excellent
This trip was a fantastic way to explore three amazing cities-Budapest, Vienna and Prague with so many wonderful included experiences and plenty of free time to explore on your ownShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your complete experience with Insight Vacations. Moreover, we truly look forward to journeying with you again soon.
- AMAlbertoWritten on July 20, 20181.0 - Bad
disappointed by the tourShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewOver forty years, Insight Vacations has perfected its itineraries and placed the complete satisfaction of its guests as an absolute priority. We therefore regret to learn that your overall experience on this guided holiday was anything short of exceptional. With that said, we hope your journey to Budapest, Vienna and Prague was nevertheless particularly uplifting and inspired the creation of many endearing memories.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
Easy Pace Budapest, Vienna & Prague (2020)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Budapest10 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Budapest10 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Budapest10 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Budapest10 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Prague7 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Budapest10 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Prague0 seats leftUSD $2,895Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Budapest10 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Budapest10 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Budapest10 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Budapest10 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Budapest10 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 166 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,516 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Easy Pace Budapest, Vienna & Prague (2020)