Real Britain (6 Days)
- US $ 1,075
- Visit the enchanting birthplace of William Shakespeare
- Fall in love with the rich history of Edinburgh
- Admire the ancient stone circle at the Stonehenge
- Gaze at the pristine natural beauty of the Lake District
- Savour a supper by a local family in their country house
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Stonehenge – Bath – Cardiff
- Day 2: Cardiff – Ludlow – Liverpool
- Day 3: Liverpool – Lake District – Gretna Green – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Edinburgh – Hadrian’s Wall – York
- Day 6: York – Stratford-upon-Avon – London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JRJuneWritten on May 21, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
more time should have been spent in Liverpool found the hadrians wall extremely waste of time
- CKChristinaWritten on January 27, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Whirlwind tour that packed in a busy but varied and interesting itinerary.
- MFMeganWritten on May 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed getting to see so many places. It was a very fast tour, but I feel that I learned, saw, and experienced a lot of awesome and fun things!
- HAHusseinWritten on March 15, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
not as expected its not bad but not very good, too much time in the bus, and average tour guide Chris.
- KBKimberleyWritten on January 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The guide and driver were amazing!! They have some of the best employees I've ever met and I was happy to spend the trip in their trustworthy hands.
- NMNajmuddinWritten on January 23, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Bcz it is very expencive
- VSVISHALWritten on January 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed lot with my wife,,, very well organised tour with experienced guide... Will again look forward to book with trafalgar for next tour..
- LTlenoreWritten on October 21, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
trip good director knowledgeable but lost me with expecting certain amount of tip.would gladly have given one but resented being told how much;
- CBClaireWritten on September 21, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed every minute of the tour! The guide was informative and friendly and the entire experience was very good
- CCarolineWritten on September 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I recently went on the Rbt and must say had a great tine Many thanks to Konard and his world of knowledge on the tour and Steve our driver This was my first ever visit to Uk since leaving as a 21 month old in 1967 And decided to do this tour I cant... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I book a single, double or triple room?
Twin, Twin Share, Triple and Single room options are available for this tour, subject to availability. These options can be selected on the booking page. Please note that the single option includes an additional surcharge.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
Mercure Atlantic Tower
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What time does the tour start and end?
With regards to the start and finish times, generally they start in the morning around 7-8am and finish in the later afternoon around 4-5pm, so we don't recommend booking flights until later in the evening or the next day. The majority of passengers arrive a day or two earlier than the start of the tour to enjoy the city and relax a bit before starting the tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Hidden Gems - London
- Connect with Locals - Wales
- Dive Into Culture | Glengoyne Distillery | Scotland, UK
- Stays with Stories | Laggan Gaskmore | The Highlands, Scotland
- The Icons | London, England
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
Real Britain (6 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from London9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,225Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from London9 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $2,225
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from London9 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,225
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from London9 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,095Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from London9 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,095
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from London9 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to London7 seats left$210$2,095-10%USD $1,886
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from London9 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$80$1,595-5%USD $1,515
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from London9 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to London7 seats left$80$1,595-5%USD $1,515
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from London9 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to London7 seats left$80$1,595-5%USD $1,515
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from London9 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$80$1,595-5%USD $1,515
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 15 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 143 km
- Hadrian's Wall (England)
- 48 km
- Newcastle upon Tyne (England)
- 147 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 107 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 60 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 117 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 215 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,075 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 565 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Real Britain (6 Days)