Real Britain 2018/19 (6 Days)
- US $ 1,078
- Rather Poor
- MFMeganWritten on May 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed getting to see so many places. It was a very fast tour, but I feel that I learned, saw, and experienced a lot of awesome and fun things!
- HAHusseinWritten on March 15, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
not as expected its not bad but not very good, too much time in the bus, and average tour guide Chris.
- KBKimberleyWritten on January 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The guide and driver were amazing!! They have some of the best employees I've ever met and I was happy to spend the trip in their trustworthy hands.
- NMNajmuddinWritten on January 23, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Bcz it is very expencive
- VSVISHALWritten on January 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed lot with my wife,,, very well organised tour with experienced guide... Will again look forward to book with trafalgar for next tour..
- LTlenoreWritten on October 21, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
trip good director knowledgeable but lost me with expecting certain amount of tip.would gladly have given one but resented being told how much;
- CBClaireWritten on September 21, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed every minute of the tour! The guide was informative and friendly and the entire experience was very good
- CCarolineWritten on September 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I recently went on the Rbt and must say had a great tine Many thanks to Konard and his world of knowledge on the tour and Steve our driver This was my first ever visit to Uk since leaving as a 21 month old in 1967 And decided to do this tour I cant... Read more
- MMMalaniaWritten on May 19, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Professionally managed. John Barleyman, our Tour Director, was superb. We were pampered with VIP treatment.
- MMMalaniaWritten on May 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Professionally managed. John Barleyman, our Tour Director was superb. We were pampered with VIP treatment.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Stonehenge – Bath – Cardiff
- Day 2: Cardiff – Ludlow – Liverpool
- Day 3: Liverpool – Lake District – Gretna Green – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Edinburgh Sightseeing
- Day 5: Edinburgh – Hadrian’s Wall – York
- Day 6: York – Stratford-upon-Avon – London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Hidden Gems - London
- Connect with Locals - Wales
- Dive Into Culture | Glengoyne Distillery | Scotland, UK
- Stays with Stories | Laggan Gaskmore | The Highlands, Scotland
- The Icons | London, England
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I book a single, double or triple room?
Twin, Twin Share, Triple and Single room options are available for this tour, subject to availability. These options can be selected on the booking page. Please note that the single option includes an additional surcharge.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
Mercure Atlantic Tower
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What time does the tour start and end?
With regards to the start and finish times, generally they start in the morning around 7-8am and finish in the later afternoon around 4-5pm, so we don't recommend booking flights until later in the evening or the next day. The majority of passengers arrive a day or two earlier than the start of the tour to enjoy the city and relax a bit before starting the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall4th October 2018
Real Britain 2018/19 (6 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from London9 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$183$1,825-10%USD $1,643
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from London9 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,895
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from London9 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,595
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from London9 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $1,595
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from London9 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,595
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from London9 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $1,595
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from London9 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,595
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from London9 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $1,595
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from London9 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $1,595
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from London9 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$205$2,050-10%USD $1,845
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 January 2019 the full payment of $1,078 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1078 for Real Britain 2018/19 (6 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 143 km
- Hadrian's Wall (England)
- 48 km
- Newcastle upon Tyne (England)
- 147 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 107 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 60 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 117 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 215 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,078 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,712 tours in Europe
- covered by 298 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Real Britain 2018/19 (6 Days)