Real Britain (6 Days)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Visit the enchanting birthplace of William Shakespeare
- Fall in love with the rich history of Edinburgh
- Admire the ancient stone circle at the Stonehenge
- Gaze at the pristine natural beauty of the Lake District
- Savour a supper by a local family in their country house
- Day 1: London – Stonehenge – Bath – Cardiff
- Day 2: Cardiff – Ludlow – Liverpool
- Day 3: Liverpool – Lake District – Gretna Green – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Edinburgh – Hadrian’s Wall – York
- Day 6: York – Stratford-upon-Avon – London
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- KHKarla· March 21st, 2020Arnaud was kind and a pleasure. The stops were well thought out and covered the highlights. Almost all the hotels were nice, clean, and pleasant stays. We travelled with three children and it was perfect for them.Trafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to share our feedback with us here at Trafalgar. No one knows how to provide a better experience for our guests than our dedicated Travel Directors. Therefore, we are delighted that you and your families holiday was made... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- KSKumar· January 8th, 2020Good experience !!!!Trafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your positive feedback regarding your time away with Trafalgar on the Real Britain guided holiday. We couldn’t be happier to learn that you had a wonderful experience with us, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- JSJennifer· November 25th, 2019I loved it so much I am thinking of doing another next yearTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for putting through such positive feedback as well as your lovely photos. It’s always great to hear when our guests are returning home from our guided holidays with fond memories and a thirst for even more travel experiences, as such we thank... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- June· November 7th, 2019Stephen was knowledgeable, friendly, fun and fabulous! His added music and video on the bus was special bonus! When my wallet fell out of my bag on train ride, that had my passport and credit card (!) He did everything he could to get it back to me,... Show moreTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your feedback as well as your lovely photos. Here at Trafalgar, we make sure that our Travel Directors are trained to the highest standards and pride themselves on the care and consideration that they provide to our guests at all... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- Scott· October 21st, 2019Really enjoyed the tour. It served as our honeymoon.Trafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for sharing feedback about your time on the Real Britain guided holiday with Trafalgar. It absolutely delights us to read that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of this trip. What's more, we couldn’t be happier that you chose to spend such an... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- JRJune· May 21st, 2019more time should have been spent in Liverpool found the hadrians wall extremely waste of timeTrafalgar commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to share your review. We note that there were certain aspects of the itinerary that you felt could have been improved upon. Here at Trafalgar, we take our guests’ feedback very seriously, so please be assured that your... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- CKChristina· January 27th, 2019Whirlwind tour that packed in a busy but varied and interesting itinerary.Trafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for sharing such positive feedback with us here at Trafalgar. We couldn’t be happier to learn that the Real Britain guided holiday proved to be as unique, memorable and thoroughly enjoyable as you had been looking forward to. With this in... Show moreTrip date: January 2019
- MFMegan· May 19th, 2018I really enjoyed getting to see so many places. It was a very fast tour, but I feel that I learned, saw, and experienced a lot of awesome and fun things!Trip date: May 2018
- HAHussein· March 15th, 2018not as expected its not bad but not very good, too much time in the bus, and average tour guide Chris.Trip date: February 2018
- KBKimberley· January 24th, 2018The guide and driver were amazing!! They have some of the best employees I've ever met and I was happy to spend the trip in their trustworthy hands.Trip date: January 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- Saturday27 Mar, 2021EnglishSunday4 Apr, 2021$1,939
- Saturday3 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday11 Apr, 2021$2,047
- -10%Saturday17 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday25 Apr, 2021$2,050$1,845
- Saturday8 May, 2021EnglishSunday16 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,075
- -10%Saturday15 May, 2021EnglishSunday23 May, 2021$2,075$1,867
- -10%Saturday22 May, 2021EnglishSunday30 May, 2021$2,075$1,867
- -10%Saturday29 May, 2021EnglishSunday6 Jun, 2021$2,075$1,867
- -10%Saturday12 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday20 Jun, 2021$2,075$1,867
- -10%Saturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021$2,075$1,867
- -10%Saturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday4 Jul, 2021$2,075$1,867
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I book a single, double or triple room?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- What time does the tour start and end?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar