- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Hvar Island
- Korcula Island
- Day 1 Split
- Day 2 Brac Island Cycling
- Day 3 Hvar Island Cycling
- Day 4 Korcula Island
- Day 5 Korcula Island Cycling
- Day 6 Dubrovnik
- Day 7 Dubrovnik
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Intrepid Travel
Back in 1989, two guys from Melbourne, Australia by the names of Darrell and Manch set off on an adventure to the other side of the world. They travelled to Africa and without air conditioning on their modified truck, they filled it with supplies, some beer, a bunch of aviator sunglasses, and some friends. On that trip, they came up with the idea that perhaps others may be interested in this style of travel too. Just like that, Intrepid was born. Intrepid has come a long way since then, now giving over 100,000 travelers a year the opportunity to experience small group travel across all 7 continents. They use local transport, sleep in local accommodation from Cambodian stilt houses to Moroccan riads, and employ 100% local leaders. With three different travel styles including basix, original and comfort, themes ranging from cycling trips to family holidays, and itineraries crafted with the perfect balance of must-see sights and free time, Intrepid caters to every type of traveller no matter their age, budget or travel style. The company has grown but their mission remains the same: to change the way people see the world through sustainable, experience-rich travelRead more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ARuth T· September 18th, 2019tour very well organized;clear instructions for meeting points and times; good mix of hills and flat; knowledgeable guidesTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- APeter W· September 18th, 2019very well organized trip. Good balance of physical activity and free time. Beautiful location. Well run and well led.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- APatricia D· September 18th, 2019Great tour.Our guides made the trip memorable.The other travelers were also great!Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AEric B· September 18th, 2019The trip went very smooth. Very organized. Good size. Very nice leader and support team.The bikes were essentially brand new.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AYvonne Y· September 18th, 2019Trip was well planned. Tour leaders were excellent at their jobsTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AHenry L· September 18th, 2019Well organised. Good balance between cycling, sightseeing and other activities.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ASharon M· September 18th, 2019There were many wonderful aspects to the trip but just two things stopped me from giving it a 1. First I did not like losing a good part of the day being refitted for new bikes on the second week. I purchased s two week trip and had no expectation that... Show moreTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ANeetlje H· September 18th, 2019Most of my friends would be more interested in 5 star and aren’t as adventurousTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ABeverley C· September 18th, 2019Fantastic destination, greatmix of cycling and relaxation.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- APenny J· September 18th, 2019The small ebike I preordered and was confirmed for an additional fee was not available. I was given a larger ebike that was too large for me and left me feeling unsafe and detracted from my enjoyment of the tripTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%On RequestSunday11 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,965$2,669
- On RequestSunday25 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,915
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,030$2,727Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Aug, 2023Saturday19 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,965Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday27 Aug, 2023Saturday2 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,965Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Sep, 2023Saturday9 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,0850% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- On RequestSunday10 Sep, 2023Saturday16 Sep, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday17 Sep, 2023Saturday23 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,3300% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- On RequestSunday24 Sep, 2023Saturday30 Sep, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday8 Oct, 2023Saturday14 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,8350% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CCroatia
- Type ECroatia
- Type FCroatia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 1st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 1st, 2023, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intrepid Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Intrepid Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Croatia
- Croatia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cycling Tour Companies 2023/2024
- 10 Amazing Private Bicycle Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cycling Trips 2023/2024
- Croatia from Split
- Croatia Bicycle
- Small group tour
- 7 days Croatia
- From Split to Dubrovnik
- Operators in Europe
- Cycle Croatia Tours in Croatia
- Bicycle Tours
- Croatian Islands Tours
- Bicycle Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Croatian Islands
- Croatia tours