Oktoberfest Munich (3-Star Hotel Senator)
- Tour Operator:
- Thirsty Swagman
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Sample deliciously authentic brews
- Feast on traditional German foods
- Enjoy exclusive entrance into beer tents
- Sing, dance and prost until dawn
- Day 1 - Meet & Greet your thirsty buddies.
- Day 2 - Hofbrau Tent.
- Day 3 - Beer tent reservations
- Day 4 - Check-out from hotel
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- François· October 16th, 2019I wanna thank Kenneth and his crew for my wonderful time and long lasting memories at the Oktoberfest. Im thinking of booking for next year with Thirsty Swagman again in Stuttgart!Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks François for the great feedback, we look forward to raising beers with you in Stuttgart next year!Trip date: October 2016
- KKaceyDunn· October 15th, 2019Had a fantastic couple of days at Oktoberfest and met some great people. Location of the hotel was excellent!Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Kacey for your kind words, the hotel Senator is certainly a great location - just 1 minute from the festival entrance, perfect after raising beers all day :)Trip date: October 2019
- KKeithWerlinger· October 14th, 2019Hotel though very conveniently located was extremely hot and could not cool our room down. Would not choose the Senator hotel again.Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback Keith, and sorry to hear about your room not being cool - it was actually quite cold weather during the 3 days you were there, so it's surprising, but we'll pass the feedback onto the hotel. Most hotels in central Europe don't... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- SSteveCornell· October 14th, 2019Everything was organized well and things seemed to go smoothly. I am still in disbelief, had I not seen it with my own eyes, about the amount of beer consumed. Absolutely amazing. Thank you all for everything.Thirsty Swagman commented on this review7.3 million Liters of beer were consumed in 2019 at Oktoberfest, and you definitely helped along Steve! Thank you for the great feedback.Trip date: October 2019
- SSusanwatts· October 14th, 2019This was our first Octoberfest but hopefully not our last. Kenneth was a great help before we even got there with extra nights at the Senator and train tickets from Paris. The bartender/reception person at the Senator was a great help with suggestions... Show moreThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you so much Susan for the wonderful feedback, that's great that you both had such a good time. We will pass your words onto the Senator hotel staff also. Keep those beers flowing!Trip date: September 2019
- JJamesWatts· October 14th, 2019We had a great time at Oktoberfest! The Senator Hotel was excellent. Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel was as advertised, "within crawling distance of the festival grounds." Our guides Ashley and Max were very friendly and knowledgeable.... Show moreThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewEpic review, thank you so much James! We'll pass your kind words onto the hotel and both Ashley and Max. Until we raise another beer... Prost!Trip date: September 2019
- JJeffMaley· October 13th, 2019Great few days, Thirsty Swagman took the hassle and unknown out of the Octoberfest. Instant crowd instant funThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewEpic feedback Jeff, thank you! Great to hear you and your group had so much fun at Oktoberfest. Prost!Trip date: October 2019
- CChrisKafura· October 12th, 2019Awesome trip! It was well worth it.Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Chris, great to hear you had a good time raising beers!Trip date: October 2019
- AAimee· October 12th, 2019Loved getting to know people on the tour and had a great time at the tents! Hotel was not receptive of things not working in our room. Not really necessary to stay that close, couple more blocks away would have been better (more quiet too). Great seats... Show moreThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Aimee for the great review and the feedback about the hotel Senator, we will pass it onto them also.Trip date: September 2019
- Jjessicamadenginecom· October 10th, 2019Everyone was so super friendly and amazing. Appreciated all the experience and the Maxicorn to follow around!Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Jessica for the epic feedback, glad the Maxicorn was a beacon to the beer tents!Trip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday21 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday24 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,3290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday28 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,4510% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Tuesday28 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday1 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,3290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday20 Sep, 2022EnglishFriday23 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,3290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Sep, 2022EnglishTuesday27 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,4510% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday27 Sep, 2022EnglishFriday30 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,3290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the hotel close to the festival grounds?
- Do you include beer tent reservations?
- What is the age range of people on this tour?
- Are flights included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar