Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,011
- Sample deliciously authentic brews
- Feast on traditional German foods
- Enjoy exclusive entrance into beer tents
- Sing, dance and prost until dawn
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- DJDetlefWritten on October 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe first went to Oktoberfest in 2012 at short notice and Thirsty Swagman and Kenneth was such great and could not help us enough to get us there. It was the 3 day of our trip to Germany. We meet some new friends there and still in touch and we are using Thirst Swagman again for our 2018 Oktoberfest experiences. Kenneth staff there were great and helpful and could not do enough to helps us at the hotel or in the beer halls, getting us access to all the main test and explaining how it all worked. We would recommended using Thirsty Swagman for trip to OktoberfestShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Det for the great review, glad to hear you had such a great time!
- OMOliviaWritten on October 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentI absolutely loved Thirsty Swagman tours! I’ve done Oktoberfest twice, and the second time was far better because of Thirsty Swagman. Great people, great hosts and great experience. The hotel was right by the festival, so didn’t have to stumble too far home, and the communication about meeting places was excellent. Made some lifelong friends on this tour!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Olivia for the epic feedback, keep on travelling and stay thirsty!
- RWRobertWritten on October 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentHad a lovely and refreshing time. Hotel was very good and so close to the Fest itself, one felt one lived on the Meadow. Our Guide Marjolein was there is any help was needed. Altogether an excellent experience for the serious imbiber/culture lover. Talking to other Thirsty Legends, one felt that the people doing the whole tour of 4/5 locations were much more certain of the value received from Thirsty Swagman than we were doing just the 3 nights in Munich. Perhaps that should have been expected but it wasn't obvious to us what added value was received over and above booking the Senator ourselves and visiting independently. That said, we are pretty experienced travellers so we know that we wouldn't have found the Senator on our own.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewSuch fantastic feedback Robert, thank you so much for writing that - we'll pass that onto Marjolein for sure. Hope your beers stay always cold and frothy!
- NVNeilWritten on October 4, 20174.0 - GoodHad a really great time, the guides were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was extremely close to the venue which was a huge bonus.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewCheers for the great feedback Neil!
- ADAbrieWritten on October 4, 20173.5 - GoodThe tour was great and the staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel was super conveniently placed for the Octoberfest.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Abrie, great to hear you had such a good time. Keep those beers flowing - Prost!
- JBJOHNWritten on October 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentHad a fantastic time, tour guides were great they knew who to talk to to get us in to the beer tents. I actually looking at there other tours i had that great of a timeShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThat's fantastic to hear John, thank you for the feedback. A mighty PROST to you!
- ENEricWritten on October 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was a great experience, and one that worked perfectly for our group. Everyone from Kenneth on down were very friendly, and made an effort to visit with all in our group. Thirsty Swagman will be at the top of the list when we decide to go back again!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewG'day Eric, thank you so much for the fantastic review. Your group certainly was a thirsty bunch, and we hope to raise a beer with you again some time!
- PLPaulWritten on October 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentWow what can I say ! The Thirsty Swagman crew made our tour an amazing adventure. The tour guides where all great and very helpful. Can't wait to go on another tour next year. One word "AWESOME"Show detailed ratings
- VFVincentWritten on October 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentFor a first time at the Munich Oktoberfest, I expected quite the party but nothing prepared me for that kind of beer festival. We arrived a day earlier, and on tuesday morning, room was ready, dropped the luggages and met with Marjolein and Serena, lovely ladies. Started our tour of the Oktoberfest where we went into the Paulaner tent, met some irish and italians to share 3 pints of beer. Thursday was the big day, 10am downstairs with Marjolein and went to have the blast of a lifetime. Met all the Thirsty swayman staff, british and american buddies and was just pure fun. Will never forget....to Montreal, to YOOOORKSHIRRRE! Great Times!!Show detailed ratings
- JBJoshWritten on October 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis tour was everything I expected and more. The value was great and it was very professional. But more importantly, it allowed me to meet so many people that I now consider friends for life. The guides were amazing and helpful and I consider them all my friends as well.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Meet & Greet your thirsty buddies.
- Day 2 Hofbräu Tent.
- Day 3
- Day 4 Check-out from hotel.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Do the tours you guys take get a reserved tent seating?
Yes, all our options incl. 2 days at the beer tents, the first being in the unreserved section of the Hofbrauhaus and the 2nd is a reserved area at either Schottenhamel (mid-week 1 option), Loewenbrau (middle weekend option) or Armbrustschuetzenzelt (mid-week 2 option). The reservations incl. vouchers for 1 or 2 Liters of beer (this changes every year depending on the tent) and a lunch.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator)
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Munich3 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Munich8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $42USD $1,011Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Munich3 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to MunichOnly 2 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $52USD $1,237Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Munich3 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Munich6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $42USD $1,011Based on Twin Share
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Munich3 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $47USD $1,124Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Munich3 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $52USD $1,237Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Munich3 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $47USD $1,124Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,011 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1011 for Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator), but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,011 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator)