Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,190
- Sample deliciously authentic brews
- Feast on traditional German foods
- Enjoy exclusive entrance into beer tents
- Sing, dance and prost until dawn
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Thirsty Swagman
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Meet & Greet your thirsty buddies.
- Day 2 - Hofbrau Tent.
- Day 3 - Beer tent reservations
- Day 4 - Check-out from hotel
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- FrançoisWritten on October 16, 20195.0 - Excellent
I wanna thank Kenneth and his crew for my wonderful time and long lasting memories at the Oktoberfest. Im thinking of booking for next year with Thirsty Swagman again in Stuttgart!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks François for the great feedback, we look forward to raising beers with you in Stuttgart next year!
- KKaceyDunnWritten on October 15, 20194.5 - Excellent
Had a fantastic couple of days at Oktoberfest and met some great people. Location of the hotel was excellent!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Kacey for your kind words, the hotel Senator is certainly a great location - just 1 minute from the festival entrance, perfect after raising beers all day :)
- KKeithWerlingerWritten on October 14, 20193.0 - Average
Hotel though very conveniently located was extremely hot and could not cool our room down. Would not choose the Senator hotel again.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback Keith, and sorry to hear about your room not being cool - it was actually quite cold weather during the 3 days you were there, so it's surprising, but we'll pass the feedback onto the hotel. Most hotels in central Europe don't have air conditioning, our Sheraton and Mirabell hotels both do however if you ever decide to come back to Oktoberfest. May the beers keep flowing for you, Prost!
- SSteveCornellWritten on October 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
Everything was organized well and things seemed to go smoothly. I am still in disbelief, had I not seen it with my own eyes, about the amount of beer consumed. Absolutely amazing. Thank you all for everything.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this review7.3 million Liters of beer were consumed in 2019 at Oktoberfest, and you definitely helped along Steve! Thank you for the great feedback.
- SSusanwattsWritten on October 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was our first Octoberfest but hopefully not our last. Kenneth was a great help before we even got there with extra nights at the Senator and train tickets from Paris. The bartender/reception person at the Senator was a great help with suggestions and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you so much Susan for the wonderful feedback, that's great that you both had such a good time. We will pass your words onto the Senator hotel staff also. Keep those beers flowing!
- JJamesWattsWritten on October 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
We had a great time at Oktoberfest! The Senator Hotel was excellent. Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel was as advertised, "within crawling distance of the festival grounds." Our guides Ashley and Max were very friendly and knowledgeable. We... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewEpic review, thank you so much James! We'll pass your kind words onto the hotel and both Ashley and Max. Until we raise another beer... Prost!
- JJeffMaleyWritten on October 13, 20194.5 - Excellent
Great few days, Thirsty Swagman took the hassle and unknown out of the Octoberfest. Instant crowd instant funShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewEpic feedback Jeff, thank you! Great to hear you and your group had so much fun at Oktoberfest. Prost!
- CChrisKafuraWritten on October 12, 20195.0 - Excellent
Awesome trip! It was well worth it.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Chris, great to hear you had a good time raising beers!
- AAimeeWritten on October 12, 20194.5 - Excellent
Loved getting to know people on the tour and had a great time at the tents! Hotel was not receptive of things not working in our room. Not really necessary to stay that close, couple more blocks away would have been better (more quiet too). Great seats at... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Aimee for the great review and the feedback about the hotel Senator, we will pass it onto them also.
- JjessicamadenginecomWritten on October 10, 20195.0 - Excellent
Everyone was so super friendly and amazing. Appreciated all the experience and the Maxicorn to follow around!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Jessica for the epic feedback, glad the Maxicorn was a beacon to the beer tents!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the hotel close to the festival grounds?
The Senator Hotel is located just outside the main entrance so its only a few minutes of walking to be inside the festival grounds!
Do you include beer tent reservations?
Beer tent reservations in the big tent are included at Oktoberfest and it also includes a voucher for some beer and lunch.
What is the age range of people on this tour?
The guests on this tour are of all ages from mature 18-year-olds to the young-at-heart 70+-year-olds.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lora2nd August 2019
Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator)
- TuesdaySep 22, 2020from Munich4 DaysFridaySep 25, 2020to Munich10+ seats left$22USD $1,191Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 26, 2020from Munich4 DaysTuesdaySep 29, 2020to Munich10+ seats left$24USD $1,300Based on Twin Share
- TuesdaySep 29, 2020from Munich4 DaysFridayOct 2, 2020to Munich6 seats left$22USD $1,191Based on Twin Share
- TuesdaySep 21, 2021from Munich4 DaysFridaySep 24, 2021to Munich10+ seats left$22USD $1,191Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 25, 2021from Munich4 DaysTuesdaySep 28, 2021to Munich10+ seats left$24USD $1,300Based on Twin Share
- TuesdaySep 28, 2021from Munich4 DaysFridayOct 1, 2021to Munich10+ seats left$22USD $1,191Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 January 2020, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Thirsty Swagman. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Thirsty Swagman. Please familiarise yourself with the Thirsty Swagman payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,190 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 46 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Senator)