Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Mirabell)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 27:14:30
- Our saving
- US $ 955
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
John "Great tour, was good starting the day in group and reserved area. It's then easy to make new friends and get the day going, whist still being quite flexible for those who don't want to join or who would rather wander off and do their own thing. Accommodation was good, particularly for location. Being very close comes in handy. A very short walk to and from. Also nice to have a few guides wandering..."
- Age Range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- CCCathyWritten on October 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe took the Thirsty Swagman Octoberfest Tour in September 2017. The hotel was conveniently located to walk to the festival as well as to public transportation. It had a great breakfast. Our guides were personable and saw to it that we had a good time in the beer tents. It was a great experience.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Cathy, we appreciate the kind words. May the beers keep flowing for you!
- SFScottWritten on October 4, 20174.0 - GoodWe had a grand time. You provided just what you advertised. Zuza was a great guide, very engaging and humerous.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Scott, nice to hear you had a great time at the festival. We'll pass your praise to Zuza as well.
- JRJenniferWritten on October 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was better than expected. Going to the tents with a group was a great way to experience Oktoberfest. Zuza was an excellent guide. She was available for questions and took time out of her day to ensure that I was having a good time.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Jennifer, we'll pass on your kind words to Zuza as well. Cheers to beers!
- GGregoryWritten on October 3, 20174.0 - GoodAll went according to plan. We had a good time and enjoyed meeting the rest of our group.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Gregory!
- PMPhilWritten on October 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis Oktoberfest tour was a last minute thought, so I took a chance on Thirsty Swagman and they lived up to and exceeded my expectations for a guided tour of the massive festival in Munich. "Zuza" was our guide for our hotel group, was there at each appointed meeting time and walked us into the festival and got us Bier tent seats each day. She gave us the necessary background to have a good time and understand the customs (mostly about bier of course, ha).Show detailed ratings
- ChristopherWritten on February 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was amazing the value for the experience was great being so close to the grounds and having a nice place and great peopleShow detailed ratings
- MJMegWritten on October 12, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe couldn't have been happier with our Oktoberfest experience. Thirsty Swagman really knows what they are doing. The tour is extremely well organized and you can't beat the location of the hotel. All of the guides were great but I especially want to commend Serena. That girl worked her butt off to make sure everyone had an awesome and safe time... and she seemed to be having a blast herself. In my opinion the tour was a great value, giving us even more than we paid for. The guides got us seats in the HB tent on the first night, even though that wasn't included in the price of the tour. I would recommend Thirsty Swagman to anyone and am interested in trying out one of their other tours in the future!Show detailed ratings
- JAJohnWritten on October 2, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, was good starting the day in group and reserved area. It's then easy to make new friends and get the day going, whist still being quite flexible for those who don't want to join or who would rather wander off and do their own thing. Accommodation was good, particularly for location. Being very close comes in handy. A very short walk to and from. Also nice to have a few guides wandering around with you who can help out with anything whist still enjoying themselves.Show detailed ratings
- DanWritten on June 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentEverything you could ever want from an Oktoberfest tour. Tent reservations, helpful bi-lingual tourguides, and accommodation within stumbling distance. I've done this tour 3 times now and I will be back again!!!Show detailed ratings
- RKRyanWritten on November 10, 20145.0 - ExcellentAwesome trip, had so much fun. Great guide and other travelers.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Mirabell)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Munich3 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Munich0 seats left$40USD $955Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Munich3 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Munich0 seats left$47USD $1,125Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Munich3 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$40USD $955Based on Twin Share
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Munich3 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$45USD $1,068Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Munich3 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$49USD $1,182Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Munich3 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$45USD $1,068Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $955 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $955 for Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Mirabell), but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $955 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Mirabell) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Package 3-Star (Hotel Mirabell)