Oktoberfest Munich (3-Star Hotel Mirabell)
- Tour Operator:
- Thirsty Swagman
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Day 1 - Meet & Greet your thirsty buddies
- Day 2 - Hofbrau Tent.
- Day 3 - Beer tent reservations
- Day 4 - Check-out from hotel
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- PPetercoughlin· October 15th, 2019Fun, fun, fun!!!! Will definitely be back!!!Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Peter, glad to hear you had such a great time with us at Oktoberfest in Munich. Until we raise a beer again.... Prost!Trip date: August 2019
- Sonja· October 14th, 2019Unfortunately my friend broke her arm in Berlin right before we were to head to Munich so she didn't attend and I only was there the last night for 6 hrsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Sonja for your review, so sorry to hear about your friend and that you could only attend the 1 night. We will email you in the next few days to give you some options to return one day and experience the festival properly.Trip date: September 2019
- JJessica· October 14th, 2019Package was great. Met awesome people. Our tour guide (Sabrine or Sabine) was not social. She did not speak to us at all. No group discussion, Nor ice breaker. She was not approachableThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Jessica for the feedback, it's always appreciated. We're always looking to improve so we'll pass it onto the tour guides. Good to hear you had a great overall experience with us and at the festival. Prost!Trip date: October 2019
- MMikeLwin· October 9th, 2019A phenomenal introduction to Oktoberfest. Glad I booked Thirsty Swagman...made a first visit to Munich easy and every day was a blast. Lodging was good and the including breakfast was excellent.Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Mike for the epic feedback! Great to hear you had such a good time in Munich. Keep the beers flowing...Trip date: October 2019
- Sonja· October 5th, 2019I'm sorry I can't really rate everything because my travel companion broke her arm in Berlin so we missed 2 days. Sonja MayThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Sonja for the review, so sorry to hear about your friend breaking her arm - can you please send us an email (email@example.com) we'd like to discuss a couple of options for you and your friend to experience Oktoberfest again.Trip date: September 2019
- JJess· October 4th, 2019Absolutely loved this. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to have the drink all together on the first day, or at least have some event. We thought we were paying for 3 days of stuff but really it was 1 and a half days. We did ave a blast... Show moreThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Jess for the review, great to hear you had a good time! Keep those beers flowing :)Trip date: September 2019
- MMarkFoster· October 10th, 2018The accommodations were great, and our guide(s) were very friendly, but I guess that I just expected more for the extra money. I had as much fun (or more) on the nights that I attended that weren't on the official tour. The "tour" wasn't much of any... Show moreThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewHi Mark, thank you for the feedback, it's much appreciated. I had a look and you booked the Mirabell hotel package, so I'll pass the feedback onto the tour guide there also. They are all expected to introduce themselves and welcome our guests. I'll... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- KKellyBrockette· October 9th, 2018The 'meet and greet' Friday night was a letdown. Would've liked to have met EVERYONE in the group that night to get to know them; didn't even meet everyone from our hotel that night - was just handed a packet of stuff and told to show up there tomorrow... Show moreThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Kelly for your feedback, it's appreciated. I will pass the message onto the guide from the Mirabell also who did the meet & greet that day. Will also be in contact via email in a few days.Trip date: September 2018
- SFScott· October 4th, 2017We had a grand time. You provided just what you advertised. Zuza was a great guide, very engaging and humerous.Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Scott, nice to hear you had a great time at the festival. We'll pass your praise to Zuza as well.Trip date: September 2017
- JRJennifer· October 3rd, 2017The tour was better than expected. Going to the tents with a group was a great way to experience Oktoberfest. Zuza was an excellent guide. She was available for questions and took time out of her day to ensure that I was having a good time.Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Jennifer, we'll pass on your kind words to Zuza as well. Cheers to beers!Trip date: September 2017
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday21 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday24 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,2720% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday28 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,3940% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday1 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,2720% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday20 Sep, 2022EnglishFriday23 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,2720% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Sep, 2022EnglishTuesday27 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,3940% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday27 Sep, 2022EnglishFriday30 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,2720% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the hotel close to the festival grounds?
- Do you include beer tent reservations?
- What is the age range of people on this tour?
- Are flights included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar