7-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided
- Our saving
- US $ 844
- Age range
- 12 to 40 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Kayak & Canoe
- Rather Poor
- AnonymousWritten on July 22, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was by far the best experience I and my girlfriend have ever had and we are certainly going to go again. It was so easy to book and Thomas and his team have made it so easy down to every last detail. The food order was so simple with the food... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on July 9, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was everything we wanted it to be, 7 days just planning your own tour. Definitely recommend the sauna at Hasko, also a good place for a cheeky ice cream mid trip. Harstena is beautiful and was a nice place to pick up some tasty snacks from the... Read more
- BernieWritten on September 4, 2013
Had an absolutely amazing time! I could go on and rant about how amazing it was but it really wouldn't do it justice! Fair play to Thomas and the crew they really made us feel welcome and get us going. They really know what they are doing and it shows!... Read more
- CarolineWritten on August 27, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The whole set up was superb, from the initial email, the advice about food, the hostel booking, through to the superb equipment and guidance. We set off with a degree of trepidation (well I did!). It all worked out brilliantly, each island had something... Read more
- RosieWritten on August 26, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kayaking in the beautiful St Anna archipelago was an incredible experience, and I would highly recommend organising your trip with 'do the north'. Thomas has thought of almost everything to make the experience as enjoyable as possible (from top-quality... Read more
- EdwardWritten on August 5, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just returned from an amazing 6 nights / 7 days exploring the islands and skerries of St Anna and haven't stopped talking about it since! I'll remember the long days out on the water, swimming in sheltered lagoons, sipping beer against endless sunsets, red... Read more
- ZebWritten on August 4, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did this trip with a few friends in 2010 and when we were packing up on our last day we were all saying how we would love to do this trip again (or just not leave), so this year with the same friends and a few new ones we wen't back and had an absolutely... Read more
- MelanieWritten on July 26, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved every minute of this holiday! Its such a unique experience and a perfect way to explore a beautiful country. Really well organised and everything you can think of is provided. Really really good kit especially the tents which were fab! Thomas was... Read more
- DaisyWritten on December 11, 20115.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- SallyWritten on September 16, 20105.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of the best trips I've ever done! (and I've done a lot!) So relaxing, beautiful scenery and just plain GOOD TIMES. I've talked about it so much that now my brother is travelling over from Australia JUST so he can do this trip!! Thankyou to the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Our Self-guided Expedition last 5-8 days. This is an example itinerary for 6 days, and you have lots of flexibility in choosing your route.Start point alternatively hotel or hostel in Norrkoping, Norrköping Centralstation, Norra Promenaden, Norrköping, Östergötlands län 602 22, Sweden 10:00
- Day 1 – Into the maze
- Day 2 – A band of islands against the horizon
- Day 3 – The village that time forgot
- Day 4 – A wood-fired sauna on the sea
- Day 5 – The abandoned copper mine
Day 6 – A paddle to the end of the world
End point alternatively hotel or hostel in Norrkoping, Norrköping Centralstation, Norra Promenaden, Norrköping, Östergötlands län 602 22, Sweden 16:00
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Kayaking in the Saint Anna Archipelago - Sweden, by Jake Baggaley
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is August a good time to do this trip?
August is a really beautiful time to visit Saint Anna. The water has had the whole summer to warm up and it's usually a bit calmer than earlier in the summer. Good chances for warm swims, sunbathing and some pretty amazing sunsets!
How to get to the starting point?
We do pick-up from Norrköping 10am every weekday so you'd have to either arrive the night before and stay at accommodation in Norrköping or get to Norrköping in the morning in time for pick-up.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
7-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Aspoja7 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$26USD $844
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Aspoja7 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$26USD $844
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Aspoja7 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$26USD $844
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Aspoja7 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$26USD $844
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Aspoja7 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$26USD $844
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Aspoja7 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$26USD $844
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Aspoja7 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$26USD $844
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Aspoja7 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$26USD $844
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Aspoja7 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$26USD $844
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Aspoja7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$26USD $844
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Aspoja is the starting point and Fyrudden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Do the North booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 February 2019 the full payment of $844 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $844 for 7-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Do the North will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Do the North tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Aspoja (Sweden)
- 12 km
- Missjo (Sweden)
- 8 km
- Harstena (Sweden)
- 9 km
- Fango (Sweden)
- 20 km
- Haradsskar (Sweden)
- 20 km
- Fyrudden (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $844 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,097 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided