7-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided
- Our saving
- US $ 812
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Pick-up in Norrköping at train station or any hotel/hostel
Start point alternatively hotel or hostel in Norrkoping, Norrköping Centralstation, Norra Promenaden, Norrköping, Östergötlands län 602 22, Sweden 10:00
- Day 1 – Into the maze
- Day 2 – A band of islands against the horizon
- Day 3 – The village that time forgot
- Day 4 – A wood-fired sauna on the sea
- Day 5 – A paddle to the edge of the world
Day 6 – The abandoned copper mine
End point alternatively hotel or hostel in Norrkoping, Norrköping Centralstation, Norra Promenaden, Norrköping, Östergötlands län 602 22, Sweden 16:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KarenWritten on June 21, 20195.0 - Excellent
Amazingly well organised adventure; run by a fantastic, small team. Rob, who met us and set us up, couldn't have been kinder, more encouraging, patient and helpful. Helena answered all our emails, promptly and fully. Would highly recommend this company and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDo the North commented on this reviewHi Karen, Great to hear that you had a great experience with our crew. We aim to give the best service and I'm so glad that it show. Thanks again for coming and have a great summer. Cheers, ThomasReview collected by Do the North
- AnonymousWritten on July 22, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was by far the best experience I and my girlfriend have ever had and we are certainly going to go again. It was so easy to book and Thomas and his team have made it so easy down to every last detail. The food order was so simple with the food... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on July 9, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was everything we wanted it to be, 7 days just planning your own tour. Definitely recommend the sauna at Hasko, also a good place for a cheeky ice cream mid trip. Harstena is beautiful and was a nice place to pick up some tasty snacks from the... Read more
- BernieWritten on September 4, 2013
Had an absolutely amazing time! I could go on and rant about how amazing it was but it really wouldn't do it justice! Fair play to Thomas and the crew they really made us feel welcome and get us going. They really know what they are doing and it shows!... Read more
- CarolineWritten on August 27, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The whole set up was superb, from the initial email, the advice about food, the hostel booking, through to the superb equipment and guidance. We set off with a degree of trepidation (well I did!). It all worked out brilliantly, each island had something... Read more
- RosieWritten on August 26, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kayaking in the beautiful St Anna archipelago was an incredible experience, and I would highly recommend organising your trip with 'do the north'. Thomas has thought of almost everything to make the experience as enjoyable as possible (from top-quality... Read more
- EdwardWritten on August 5, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just returned from an amazing 6 nights / 7 days exploring the islands and skerries of St Anna and haven't stopped talking about it since! I'll remember the long days out on the water, swimming in sheltered lagoons, sipping beer against endless sunsets, red... Read more
- ZebWritten on August 4, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did this trip with a few friends in 2010 and when we were packing up on our last day we were all saying how we would love to do this trip again (or just not leave), so this year with the same friends and a few new ones we wen't back and had an absolutely... Read more
- MelanieWritten on July 26, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved every minute of this holiday! Its such a unique experience and a perfect way to explore a beautiful country. Really well organised and everything you can think of is provided. Really really good kit especially the tents which were fab! Thomas was... Read more
- DaisyWritten on December 11, 20115.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is August a good time to do this trip?
August is a really beautiful time to visit Saint Anna. The water has had the whole summer to warm up and it's usually a bit calmer than earlier in the summer. Good chances for warm swims, sunbathing and some pretty amazing sunsets!
How to get to the starting point?
We do pick-up from Norrköping 10am every weekday so you'd have to either arrive the night before and stay at accommodation in Norrköping or get to Norrköping in the morning in time for pick-up.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Kayaking in the Saint Anna Archipelago - Sweden, by Jake Baggaley
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
7-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Mon7 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $812
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Mon7 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $812
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Mon7 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $812
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Mon7 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $812
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Mon7 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $812
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Mon7 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $812
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Mon7 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $812
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Mon7 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $812
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Mon7 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $812
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Mon7 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $812
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Mon is the starting point and Fyrudden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Do the North. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Do the North. Please familiarise yourself with the Do the North payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Do the North will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Do the North tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Mon (Sweden)
- 9 km
- Lammskar (Sweden)
- 4 km
- Aspoja (Sweden)
- 12 km
- Kupa Klint (Sweden)
- 4 km
- Missjo (Sweden)
- 8 km
- Harstena (Sweden)
- 6 km
- Hasko (Sweden)
- 3 km
- Krakmaro (Sweden)
- 9 km
- Häradsskärs fyr (Sweden)
- 6 km
- Fango (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $812 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided