Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days/ 6nights
- Our saving
- US $ 909
- Explore the Pantheon and Sistine Chapel
- Admire Cinque Terre’s spectacular coast
- Visit the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Check out Florence’s local leather shops
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- DerrickWritten on April 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentI did the 7 day Buongiorno Italia tour with Italy on a Budget Tours and had a great time. The Pisa/Cinque Terre day trip was the highlight. Loved the food and views of the small towns. It was too cold to swim when I went but I heard that is an option during hotter days. I do recommend this tour for anyone who is looking to cover the major sites of Italy within a week.Show detailed ratings
- SswatiWritten on April 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe beauty within the city is captivating and people that visit fall in love with it instantly. Italy has the most beaches in Europe with its 7,400 km coastline along with many marine parks as well. It was an awsome experience to be there..Show detailed ratings
- BbrijeshWritten on April 12, 20185.0 - Excellentit was a great tour had a funShow detailed ratings
- DominiqueWritten on February 22, 20184.0 - GoodTrip was excellent in general! Itinerary was well explained and instructions were simple to follow. The guides were friendly and informative. The accommodation was good given that it is a budget tour, although I do think it can be improved. One accommodation was really far from city center and it was time consuming to get to. All in all I would recommend this tour to others.Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewDominique, it was a great week and we are glad you've liked it! About. Venice is where the accommodation is not on the island since it is a very expensive city and we try to make everything with the best quality even if it is on a budget. Still, we are happy the whole experience was so pleasant for you! We would be glad to show you more amazing destinations in Italy! ;)
- JBJesseWritten on January 13, 20184.0 - GoodIt was an amazing experience that was reslly enjoyable. Loved every moment of it.Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewJesse, glad you've enjoyed this 7 days with us. Hope to see you back in Italy very soon ;)
- YKYongWritten on December 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentI really enjoyed my time in Rome and Florence, however, I feel that one day in Venice is too rush and it will be better if I can get some more time to walk around. The tour in overall is excellent and the trip to Tuscany is unforgettable. All the Tour guides are very friendly and knowledgeable, really grateful for that.Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewMavis! It was a great tour and we are glad you've enjoyed it even if times where a bit rushed this time! We hope to see you back with us for more Italian adventures.
- ThanakornWritten on November 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentI took a tour from 6-12 November which was a low season of Italy... so, I kinda had a low expectation for everything. But the tour turned out really really fun! There were only 3 people on the tour and we did get along really well. I definitely had a great time in the tour. We got 2 guides, Gabriela and Alessandro (sorry for the spelling). They were great and can easily be on the top of the tour guides I've ever met. Gabriela, she is really nice and caring. She tried her best for us and the trip (even she was sick), I even felt like she is a friend rather a tour guide which is a really unique touch of the tour. While Alessandro is very knowledgable, friendly and funny. He is very capable and he knows his way around the city which make the trip very in-depth and interesting. He always got great suggestions on where and what to eat like locals which are something that I will never find out on my own or anywhere else. So, I really had a great time on the tour and would definitely recommend it. Just keep in ming that it is a budget tour so, it wont be super convenient but it will be worthy, in-depth and fun.Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewThanakon! thanks for your opinion! we are so glad you've enjoyed the tour and we appreciate you've took a time to share your experience with us and the rest of the people who would like to come with us! See you soon :)
- LLauraWritten on September 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentItaly on a budget is a really fun, easy and inexpensive option to see and experience the highlights. The tour guides knowledge of the local area and history mean that you get your dose of culture and history, presented in a engaging manner! Would reccomend italy on a budget.Show detailed ratings
- NFNathanWritten on August 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was excellent. I think a few things could be clarified in the documentation so you know what to expect. 1. I didn't know that I'd have multiple tour guides as I expected one to follow through the entire tour. I am glad I had different tour guides as it did make it more fun, but it was not expected. 2. A minimum tour number should be implemented or made clear. I only had 3 on my tour. It was great fun because we all got on so well, but if we didn't then additional numbers could help. 3. Having all tour members staying in the same room at hostels throughout the trip would be beneficial to building bonds. We all we all separate in Rome for the first few days of the tour. 4. The tour vouchers for additional day tours, for example the Vatican and colosseum, to you where to meet to start a tour, but not who the tour is with. This is confusing. It would have helped to know who we were taking the tours with and who to look for. 5. Pisa was a great trip but again on the voucher it did not explain anywhere that you have to drop of bags in lockers first before you can asend. This additional information on the voucher would help. Apart for a few niggles, which every tour does have, this is diefinitely one of the best tours I have been on.Show detailed ratings
- ACAdityaWritten on June 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentIf you are looking for a fun trip along with some pretty knowledgeable guides, you will not be disappointed by these folks. Professional, on time, no BS and they take that extra step to make your trip a fun filled one. We had Edu, Sasa and Alex as our guides and they were all awesome.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 : ARRIVAL TO ROME
- DAY 2 : TREVI FOUNTAIN, SPANISH STEPS, VATICAN CITY & LOTS MORE
- DAY 3 : FREE TIME IN ROME - FLORENCE
- DAY 4 : PISA AND CINQUE TERRE EXCURSION - FLORENCE
- DAY 5 : FULL DAY IN FLORENCE
- DAY 6 : ARRIVAL TO VENICE
- Saturday DAY 7 : BYE BYE VENICE.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- Italy on a Budget
- 7D BUONGIORNO ITALIA
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 24, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Italy on a Budget are unable to organise airport transfers on this tour so you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
- April 10, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Colosseum and Roman Forum walking tour: 2/3h guided walking tour of the Colosseum & Roman forum with a licensed tour guide. Entry ticket to the Colosseum included in the price
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel walking tour: 2/3h guided walking tour of the Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel with a licensed tour guide of Rome. Entry ticket to the Vatican museums included in the price.
Wine tour: a full day tour to Tuscany with 2 wineries, 2 wine tastings and 1h30m visit to San Gimignano.
Climb the leaning tower. Price: € 22pp to climb the 296 steps of the tower for a unique perspective of the city.
Gondola Ride: a 30 mins gondola ride through the canals of Venice.
Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands: A day trip to the 3 islands of Murano, Torcello and Burano where the famous Venitian glass is made.
Please note that this list is a guideline only and it is subject to change. Most prices are not available until final documents are released.
- April 10, 2018
Is a hotel list available?
A hotel list is not possible on this tour as all of the accommodation on this tour is subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. Once your booking has been confirmed and your travel documents have been finalised you will be provided with a list of the specific accommodation details.
Generally, you will stay in the following styles of accommodation-
2N in Rome in a 6/8 bed shared dorm (hostel)
3N in Florence in a 6/8 bed shared dorm (hostel)
1N in Venice (hostel or camping village)
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days/ 6nights
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Venice4 seats left$33USD $785Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Venice4 seats left$42USD $1,010Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Venice9 seats left$42USD $1,010Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Venice8 seats left$42USD $1,010Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Venice8 seats left$42USD $1,010Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$143$1,052-14%USD $909Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$143$1,052-14%USD $909Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$143$1,052-14%USD $909Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$143$1,052-14%USD $909Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$143$1,052-14%USD $909Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Italy on a Budget Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $909 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $909 for Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days/ 6nights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy on a Budget Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Italy on a Budget Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 71 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $909 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days/ 6nights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days/ 6nights