Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days/ 6nights
- Our saving
- US $ 728
- Explore Rome and Admire the Colosseum at Sunset
- Strike a pose next to the Grand Trevi Fountain
- Glide along the romantic waterways of Venice
- Visit the seaside towns along Cinque Terre
- Seek out the world's best gelato
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Train & Rail
- Rather Poor
- PritishWritten on June 10, 20184.0 - GoodIt was a good trip all together. It covers a lot in a short span of time. The day trip to pisa and cinque terre was fun. Venice was a short day, basically exploring it by yourself. Also it would have been good if the group size were indicated at the beginning of the trip, As there were tours were i was the only one with the tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- ClaireWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad a wonderful week! Thank you to Piers for showing me around Florence, Cinque Terre and Venice, for the history lessons and great food recommendations. This week has made me fall in love with Italy and I’m sure to come back!Show detailed ratings
- DerrickWritten on April 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentI did the 7 day Buongiorno Italia tour with Italy on a Budget Tours and had a great time. The Pisa/Cinque Terre day trip was the highlight. Loved the food and views of the small towns. It was too cold to swim when I went but I heard that is an option during hotter days. I do recommend this tour for anyone who is looking to cover the major sites of Italy within a week.Show detailed ratings
- SswatiWritten on April 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe beauty within the city is captivating and people that visit fall in love with it instantly. Italy has the most beaches in Europe with its 7,400 km coastline along with many marine parks as well. It was an awsome experience to be there..Show detailed ratings
- BbrijeshWritten on April 12, 20185.0 - Excellentit was a great tour had a funShow detailed ratings
- DominiqueWritten on February 22, 20184.0 - GoodTrip was excellent in general! Itinerary was well explained and instructions were simple to follow. The guides were friendly and informative. The accommodation was good given that it is a budget tour, although I do think it can be improved. One accommodation was really far from city center and it was time consuming to get to. All in all I would recommend this tour to others.Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewDominique, it was a great week and we are glad you've liked it! About. Venice is where the accommodation is not on the island since it is a very expensive city and we try to make everything with the best quality even if it is on a budget. Still, we are happy the whole experience was so pleasant for you! We would be glad to show you more amazing destinations in Italy! ;)
- JBJesseWritten on January 13, 20184.0 - GoodIt was an amazing experience that was reslly enjoyable. Loved every moment of it.Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewJesse, glad you've enjoyed this 7 days with us. Hope to see you back in Italy very soon ;)
- YKYongWritten on December 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentI really enjoyed my time in Rome and Florence, however, I feel that one day in Venice is too rush and it will be better if I can get some more time to walk around. The tour in overall is excellent and the trip to Tuscany is unforgettable. All the Tour guides are very friendly and knowledgeable, really grateful for that.Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewMavis! It was a great tour and we are glad you've enjoyed it even if times where a bit rushed this time! We hope to see you back with us for more Italian adventures.
- ThanakornWritten on November 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentI took a tour from 6-12 November which was a low season of Italy... so, I kinda had a low expectation for everything. But the tour turned out really really fun! There were only 3 people on the tour and we did get along really well. I definitely had a great time in the tour. We got 2 guides, Gabriela and Alessandro (sorry for the spelling). They were great and can easily be on the top of the tour guides I've ever met. Gabriela, she is really nice and caring. She tried her best for us and the trip (even she was sick), I even felt like she is a friend rather a tour guide which is a really unique touch of the tour. While Alessandro is very knowledgable, friendly and funny. He is very capable and he knows his way around the city which make the trip very in-depth and interesting. He always got great suggestions on where and what to eat like locals which are something that I will never find out on my own or anywhere else. So, I really had a great time on the tour and would definitely recommend it. Just keep in ming that it is a budget tour so, it wont be super convenient but it will be worthy, in-depth and fun.Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewThanakon! thanks for your opinion! we are so glad you've enjoyed the tour and we appreciate you've took a time to share your experience with us and the rest of the people who would like to come with us! See you soon :)
- LBLinaWritten on November 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat experience!!! Highly recommended for young people looking for adventures!!!! I enjoyed the additional tours offered to have thr best trip ever!!!Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewLina! You where such a great tourist! with a lot of questions we loved to answer haha! Thanks for choosing us! We hope you keep in touch with Grace and Sheila so you three would come back soon for more amazing tours!! Kisses to Panama!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 : ARRIVAL TO ROME
- DAY 2 : TREVI FOUNTAIN, SPANISH STEPS, VATICAN CITY & LOTS MORE
- DAY 3 : FREE TIME IN ROME - FLORENCE
- DAY 4:PISA AND CINQUE TERRE EXCURSION - FLORENCE
- DAY 5: FULL DAY IN FLORENCE
- DAY 6 :ARRIVAL TO VENICE
- SaturdayDAY 7:BYE BYEVENICE.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- Italy on a Budget
- 7D BUONGIORNO ITALIA
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Frequently asked questions
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Italy on a Budget are unable to organise airport transfers on this tour so you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Colosseum and Roman Forum walking tour: 2/3h guided walking tour of the Colosseum & Roman forum with a licensed tour guide. Entry ticket to the Colosseum included in the price
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel walking tour: 2/3h guided walking tour of the Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel with a licensed tour guide of Rome. Entry ticket to the Vatican museums included in the price.
Wine tour: a full day tour to Tuscany with 2 wineries, 2 wine tastings and 1h30m visit to San Gimignano.
Climb the leaning tower. Price: € 22pp to climb the 296 steps of the tower for a unique perspective of the city.
Gondola Ride: a 30 mins gondola ride through the canals of Venice.
Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands: A day trip to the 3 islands of Murano, Torcello and Burano where the famous Venitian glass is made.
Please note that this list is a guideline only and it is subject to change. Most prices are not available until final documents are released.
Is a hotel list available?
A hotel list is not possible on this tour as all of the accommodation on this tour is subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. Once your booking has been confirmed and your travel documents have been finalised you will be provided with a list of the specific accommodation details.
Generally, you will stay in the following styles of accommodation-
2N in Rome in a 6/8 bed shared dorm (hostel)
3N in Florence in a 6/8 bed shared dorm (hostel)
1N in Venice (hostel or camping village)
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi, 25 years old28th September 2018
Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days/ 6nights
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$24USD $783Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$22USD $728Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$22USD $728Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$22USD $728Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$22USD $728Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$22USD $728Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$22USD $728Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$22USD $728Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Venice5 seats left$34USD $1,098Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Private twin/double room
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$22USD $728Based on 7D Buongiorno Italia - Shared room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Italy on a Budget Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $728 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $728 for Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days/ 6nights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy on a Budget Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Italy on a Budget Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 71 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $728 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days/ 6nights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days/ 6nights