Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 697
- Explore Rome and Admire the Colosseum at Sunset
- Strike a pose next to the Grand Trevi Fountain
- Glide along the romantic waterways of Venice
- Visit the seaside towns along Cinque Terre
- Seek out the world's best gelato
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Train & Rail
- Italy on a Budget To...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Monday DAY 1 : ARRIVAL TO ROME
- DAY 2 : TREVI FOUNTAIN, SPANISH STEPS, VATICAN CITY & LOTS MORE
- DAY 3 : FREE MORNINGIN ROME - FLORENCE
- DAY 4:PISA AND CINQUE TERRE EXCURSION by train - FLORENCE
- DAY 5: FULL FREE DAY IN FLORENCE
- DAY 6 :ARRIVAL TO VENICE
- Sunday DAY 7:BYE BYE VENICE.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- EGEvelynWritten on January 7, 20193.5 - Good
I went on a tour with italyonabudget Overall, it was okay What made it okay as opposed to amazing is the miscommunication, some things described on the itinerary were misleading and the guide agreed that it should not be worded that way so you're going to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewHi Evelyn, Thank you for your review, we value our customers' opinion and any feedback you can provide us is very welcomed. We feel sorry to read the conclusion of the review "do it on your own, you'll save money" when the office and our tour leaders gave you constant assistance by solving successfully any inconvenience you incurred into, at any time of the day: this is definitely something that you don't get by travelling on your own. As experts, we know that althought it's an amazing chance to explore a new place, travelling is not a travel without its ups and downs and travelling on your own will definitely mean having to deal with inconveniences with no assistance. Our Buongiorno Italia is one of the packages designed for budget minded & independent travelers and the tours are always a combination of free time and organized activities with always the support of our team. It's a great opportunity that allows travellers who are coming to Italy for the first time to understand "the way things work" in our country and gives the knowledge and confidence to come back again. Since one of our main concerns is being reliable for our customers, if you think that the information sent by email and written on the tour program are not enough for an amazing experience, I kindly invite you to send us a direct email explaining what went wrong and what needed to be more clear, in order to improve the experience for our future clients. Thank you again for your time and we hope you will be able to join us again in the future as we have several types of tour for all tastes and needs. Kind Regards Italy On A Budget Tours
- AlanaWritten on November 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall the Italy on a Budget tour is great. Lorenzo and Eduardo did an amazing job in the tour to Cinque Terre and Pisa. I would be only a day in Pisa and add more time in Cinque Terre
- PritishWritten on June 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a good trip all together. It covers a lot in a short span of time. The day trip to pisa and cinque terre was fun. Venice was a short day, basically exploring it by yourself. Also it would have been good if the group size were indicated at the... Read more
- ClaireWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a wonderful week! Thank you to Piers for showing me around Florence, Cinque Terre and Venice, for the history lessons and great food recommendations. This week has made me fall in love with Italy and I’m sure to come back!
- DerrickWritten on April 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did the 7 day Buongiorno Italia tour with Italy on a Budget Tours and had a great time. The Pisa/Cinque Terre day trip was the highlight. Loved the food and views of the small towns. It was too cold to swim when I went but I heard that is an option... Read more
- SswatiWritten on April 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The beauty within the city is captivating and people that visit fall in love with it instantly. Italy has the most beaches in Europe with its 7,400 km coastline along with many marine parks as well. It was an awsome experience to be there..
- BbrijeshWritten on April 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
it was a great tour had a fun
- DominiqueWritten on February 22, 20183.5 - Good
Trip was excellent in general! Itinerary was well explained and instructions were simple to follow. The guides were friendly and informative. The accommodation was good given that it is a budget tour, although I do think it can be improved. One... Read moreShow detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewDominique, it was a great week and we are glad you've liked it! About. Venice is where the accommodation is not on the island since it is a very expensive city and we try to make everything with the best quality even if it is on a budget. Still, we are happy the whole experience was so pleasant for you! We would be glad to show you more amazing destinations in Italy! ;)
- JBJesseWritten on January 13, 20183.5 - Good
It was an amazing experience that was reslly enjoyable. Loved every moment of it.Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewJesse, glad you've enjoyed this 7 days with us. Hope to see you back in Italy very soon ;)
- YKYongWritten on December 21, 20174.5 - Excellent
I really enjoyed my time in Rome and Florence, however, I feel that one day in Venice is too rush and it will be better if I can get some more time to walk around. The tour in overall is excellent and the trip to Tuscany is unforgettable. All the Tour... Read moreShow detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewMavis! It was a great tour and we are glad you've enjoyed it even if times where a bit rushed this time! We hope to see you back with us for more Italian adventures.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Italy on a Budget are unable to organise airport transfers on this tour so you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Colosseum and Roman Forum walking tour: 2/3h guided walking tour of the Colosseum & Roman forum with a licensed tour guide. Entry ticket to the Colosseum included in the price
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel walking tour: 2/3h guided walking tour of the Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel with a licensed tour guide of Rome. Entry ticket to the Vatican museums included in the price.
Wine tour: a full day tour to Tuscany with 2 wineries, 2 wine tastings and 1h30m visit to San Gimignano.
Climb the leaning tower. Price: € 22pp to climb the 296 steps of the tower for a unique perspective of the city.
Gondola Ride: a 30 mins gondola ride through the canals of Venice.
Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands: A day trip to the 3 islands of Murano, Torcello and Burano where the famous Venitian glass is made.
Please note that this list is a guideline only and it is subject to change. Most prices are not available until final documents are released.
Is a hotel list available?
A hotel list is not possible on this tour as all of the accommodation on this tour is subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. Once your booking has been confirmed and your travel documents have been finalised you will be provided with a list of the specific accommodation details.
Generally, you will stay in the following styles of accommodation-
2N in Rome in a 6/8 bed shared dorm (hostel)
3N in Florence in a 6/8 bed shared dorm (hostel)
1N in Venice (hostel or camping village)
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- Italy on a Budget
- 7D BUONGIORNO ITALIA
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Frequently asked questions
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$30USD $966
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Venice8 seats left$27USD $859
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$27USD $859
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$27USD $859
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Venice8 seats left$27USD $859
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$27USD $859
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$26USD $848
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Venice9 seats left$26USD $848
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Venice8 seats left$26USD $848
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$26USD $848
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Italy on a Budget Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Italy on a Budget Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Italy on a Budget Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy on a Budget Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Italy on a Budget Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 71 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $697 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,014 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Buongiorno Italia - 7 Days