GIVE - Wilderness & International Leadership Development (WILD)
- Western USA
- Receive Wilderness First Aid training
- Trek through the Cascade Mountains
- Build outdoor leadership skills
- Learn how to build an igloo
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Hostel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Volunteer/Community, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- TthomasWritten on March 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of the most impactful experiences of my life. Learning applicable skills that are usable in any walk of life
- CCaseVanderburgWritten on February 21, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Withhold all of your expectations and assumptions about volunteering abroad, because in reality a trip with GIVE will likely blow them out of the water. Not only do you get to make a positive difference in the lives of those less fortunate, you get to... Read more
- MikeWritten on February 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
GIVE creates a unique travel experience in the way that grants opportunities for cultural immersion, developing relationships with people oversees, and feeling like a part of a greater cause. It's not only an adventure, it's a mission that unites volunteers... Read more
- SSeanGriffithWritten on February 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
GIVE's Nepal program will not disappoint. The organization overall just keeps getting better and better. After every GIVE trip, I feel more and more complete. Do not miss out on going to Nepal with GIVE. You'll meet wonderful people, do meaningful work and... Read more
- HHollyDarrowWritten on January 30, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My time spent in Nepal was fantastic! Working in Gorkha and especially in Paslang Village was incredibly rewarding. It was such a special experience to be able to hear firsthand from the locals about how the earthquake in 2015 impacted their lives and then... Read more
- FaithWritten on January 27, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on the Nepal Volunteer trip with the added base camp excursion, and it was the best spontaneous decision of my life. I have always been a crazy adventure nut, and I was tired of the routine lull. I saw a flyer for GIVE and signed up for it without... Read more
- PaulWritten on January 27, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I'm planning on going on another trip with GIVE in summer!
- JJackBensonWritten on January 23, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Coming into this trip I felt I had a firm grasp on what I was going to experience - scenic nature, rewarding volunteer work, and many hours of personal reflection. Although I did experience these things (and many more), the true depth of these experiences... Read more
- KKellyWritten on January 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was one of the most eye opening experiences of my life. I was so happy to go on an adventure of a lifetime while also impacting so many different lives along the way.
- FFranDeCosteWritten on January 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guides were amazing as were our meals and accommodations. It was an amazing experience to work alongside locals and really immerse ourselves in their culture to the best of our abilities. I highly recommend going on this trip.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Seattle is the starting point and Snoqualmie is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Growth International Volunteer Excursions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for GIVE - Wilderness & International Leadership Development (WILD), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Growth International Volunteer Excursions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Growth International Volunteer Excursions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Seattle (USA)
- 39 km
- Snoqualmie (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,907 tours in North America
- covered by 105 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for GIVE - Wilderness & International Leadership Development (WILD) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 57 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on GIVE - Wilderness & International Leadership Development (WILD)