King Ramses - 13 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,383
- +5 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- See the iconic Pyramids of Giza
- Visit tombs in the Valley of the Kings
- Enjoy the blue waters of the Red Sea
- See ancient Egyptian mummies
- Rather Poor
- SsusanthayreWritten on October 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A good variety of destinations and info and great guidance together with great enthusiasm and time for relaxation.
- PGPeterWritten on October 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An absolute fantastic tour We purchased with a 2 for 1 special that made the value for money unbelievable We enjoyed a group of 15 Australians giving a little home feel in a distant land Egypt is a fascinating country rich with history and culture, which we... Read more
- SCSheilaWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was amazing. The tour guides were very helpful, friendly and informative. Having a guide at the airport for arrival and departure was great. Made things run very smoothly. The added security personnel in Cairo and Aswan was much appreciated.... Read more
- KKateWritten on May 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the most wonderful time in Egypt with On The Go Tours. This itinerary is absolutely perfect if you want a mix of the major sites as well as some time to relax on the beach. There are too many highlights to mention but I will say that Abu Simbel is... Read more
- SGSarahWritten on February 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing! The itinerary is well designed to cover the most important Ancient Egyptian sites while allowing for a few days of relaxation on the felucca and at the Red Sea. The sheer scale of the pyramids, the Sphynx, the temples and the tombs is... Read more
- MinhhaWritten on January 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I love this trip very much. Our tour guide, Mahmoud Ramdan who was humble, fascinate and very knowledgeable. Before we headed to a new place, he gave us all necessary informations while we were in the bus, then we got there, he explained it again, sometimes... Read more
- SSimoneWritten on December 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our holiday exceeded expectation. We were expecting 4 star locally rated Egyptian properties but were pleasantly surprised to find we were accommodated in 5 star properties which possible equated to 4.5 stars back home. Our guide Momo was a wealth of... Read more
- JJessicaWritten on November 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well balanced tour packed with history and pyramids in the first section and a relaxing 4 day beach break at the end!
- KSKBWritten on January 29, 20174.5 - Excellent
Thrown in with a bunch of strangers, but leaving with a collection of new friends, that’s how I recall my King Ramses Tour; a 13 day tour that took us from North Egypt, all the way South and back again, giving a thrilling perspective of this amazing... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Mr Sunthpaul, Thank you for your feedback on your recent tour to Egypt. We are glad to hear you have enjoyed your time. It sounds like you had a great experience and your descriptions take me back to the time I was on this tour in Egypt. It is great to know that despite the basic facilities of the Felucca, you enjoyed the experience nonetheless. We look forward to welcoming you on another On The Go Tours trip in the future. Best regards, On The Go Tours
- LBLisaWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - Excellent
I have been to Egypt 3 times and Momo (Mohamed Saiid), is the best tour guide I've had. He is enthusiastic and truely knowledgeable about both ancient and modern Egyptian culture, he is kind and polite in the face of panic, and is always willing to do... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Lisa, We are so glad to hear you had a great time in Egypt with MoMo. He was voted our best guide in Egypt in 2016 so we are glad he lived up to his award winning title. We are so proud of our guides and glad that he made your experience truly memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back on tour with us again in the future. Thanks again, On The Go Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Pyramids & Saqqara
- Day 3: Philae Temple
- Day 4: Abu Simbel
- Day 5: Felucca sailing & Kom Ombo
- Day 6: Kom Ombo & Luxor
- Day 7: Valley of the Kings
- Day 8: Red Sea Riviera
- Day 9: Sun, Sea & Sand
- Day 12: Egyptian Museum
- Day 13: Cairo
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at Le Meridien Heliopolis in Cairo. After check-out, an included departure transfer will take you to the airport, and it is time to say a fond farewell to your travel group and Egypt! Please be aware that the final hotel is subject to change until your documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts in Cairo airport, where an included transfer will be waiting to take you to Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi. Since the first day of the tour is an arrivals day, you can arrive anytime and spend the day relaxing and exploring as you wish. Please be aware that the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Arrival and departure transfers from Cairo Airport are included in the tour price. Please contact our customer support team if you require any additional information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
King Ramses - 13 days
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Cairo13 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to CairoOnly 3 seats left$64USD $1,531Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Cairo13 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to Cairo4 seats left$64USD $1,531Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Cairo13 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to CairoOnly 3 seats left$64USD $1,531Based on Double Room
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Cairo13 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Cairo0 seats left$68USD $1,627Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Cairo13 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Cairo9 seats left$68USD $1,627Based on Double Room
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Cairo13 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Cairo9 seats left$312$1,695-18%USD $1,383Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Cairo13 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$312$1,695-18%USD $1,383Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Cairo13 DaysThursdayJan 17, 2019to Cairo7 seats left$64USD $1,531Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Cairo13 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Cairo8 seats left$64USD $1,531Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Cairo13 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Cairo8 seats left$64USD $1,531Based on Double RoomInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $1,383 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1383 for King Ramses - 13 days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 684 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 49 km
- Komombo (Egypt)
- 52 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 84 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,383 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,838 tours in Africa
- covered by 174 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on King Ramses - 13 days