Ecuador Highlights 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,503
- +11 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Rather Poor
- FSFrancisWritten on September 21, 20183.5 - GoodThe guide was very good, but I have forgotten his name. He was attentive and knowledgeable. He did his best to help the group. He was always there looking after us. The reason why I gave "average" to this tour was because I had a terrible experience with one of the members of the group. A young German woman who was alternately hostile and cold. She never talked to me, never returned my greetings; and never said "thank you" when I helped her. I found it odd why and how she could be so hostile, given that we had never met before. After the first few days, I began to sit by myself away from the group, as her chilliness was becoming more and more evident, but just toward me. The rest of the group noticed that, but no one could do or say anything about it. Our guide didn't notice it. On the last day as we said goodbye to our guide, I told him why I found the group dynamic was becoming increasingly unbearable. But it wasn't his fault. Nor was it your company's. You didn't know the personalities of your clients when they signed up, and you would have had no way to change the behavior of clients anyway. On the whole, I think the program was good. Had I not had such a terrible time because of this German woman, I would have enjoyed the trip much more so. Frank SolomonShow detailed ratings
- BBelenWritten on September 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour, great experience!Show detailed ratings
- DEdeniseWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe program was beautifully divers and rich with amazing sceneries. The guide was knowledgeable, profesionnel and attentive to the group needs. To emprove the program: Beter not imposing chimborazo lodge as most pepople can't handle the altitude. We could have had a lunch in the lodge and slept in the city. Inclued a salsa evening. Better spending more time in cuenca. Devil nose was not intresting at all. I was expecting to actually prepare the chocolate with the kichwa community, they had generously prepared everything for us.Show detailed ratings
- JHJuliaWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentI'm really glad I booked this tour last minute. Everything was great! We got to see a lot of Ecuador in a short time and the included activities were amazing. Also our guide Paúl made our tour memorable. He taught us a lot about his country and always helped me out with getting vegan food. Special thanks to our driver Alejandro, who always gave me his vegetables. ;) Highly recommend this tour and Adventure Journeys!Show detailed ratings
- BPBrittaniWritten on August 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentI travel A LOT and this trip was beyond everything I expected. The lodging way more luxurious (actual 4 star even by American standards), the transportation private (small group so the guide took his own nicely maintained car), the food fresh (almost all locally grown or bred and popcorn with spicy sauce = amazing!), the scenery more diverse and beautiful than expected (from amazon jungle to volcanoes) and the itinerary was a wonderful mix of culture, adventure, nature and relaxation. Daniel was a knowledgeable guide and passionate about his country as were most of the Ecuadorians I had the pleasure of spending time with. Highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- BBbetsyWritten on June 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentBest way to explore EcuadorShow detailed ratings
- BBbetsyWritten on June 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved the small group tour. Rafael was friendly, very informative and was flexible with our side tours to make the most of each day. We could have never seen this much of Ecuador on our own in 10 days. Accommodations exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend Adventure Journeys and Tour Radar.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN QUITO CITYStart point On day 1, meet you guide for the welcome briefing at 1800H, on day 2 the pick up is from the Hotel Lobby at 0800H, Hotel Dann Carlton, Rep. El Salvador, Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador 08:00
- DAY 2: OTAVALO INDIGENOUS MARKET
- DAY 3: PAPALLACTA HOT SPRINGS
- DAY 4: HUMMINGBIRDS IN THE CLOUD FOREST
- DAY 5: AMAZON CANOE RIDE AND WILDLIFE
- DAY 6: ROAD OF WATERFALLS TO BAOS
- DAY 7: HIGHEST VOLCANO IN ECUADOR AND VICUAS
- DAY 8: DEVILS NOSE TRAIN AND INCA RUINS
- DAY 9: UNESCO CITY CUENCA
- DAY 10: END OF SERVICESEnd point On day 9 the drop off would be at 1600H aprox, day 10 is your international departure or you can add an optional day trip for an extra fee., Hotel Dann Carlton, Rep. El Salvador, Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador 16:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Ecuador Highlights 10 Days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Quito10 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Quito10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Quito10 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Quito10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Quito10 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Quito10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Quito10 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to Quito10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Quito10 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Quito10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Quito10 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Quito10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Quito10 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Quito10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Quito10 DaysTuesdayDec 25, 2018to Quito10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Quito10 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Quito10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Quito10 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Quito10+ seats left$47USD $1,503
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Quito.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure Journeys booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $1,503 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1503 for Ecuador Highlights 10 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure Journeys will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure Journeys tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Quito (Ecuador)
- 51 km
- Otavalo (Ecuador)
- 70 km
- Papallacta (Ecuador)
- 76 km
- Tena (Ecuador)
- 29 km
- Rio Arajuno, Napo (Ecuador)
- 63 km
- Puyo (Ecuador)
- 34 km
- Rio Verde (Ecuador)
- 14 km
- Banos (Ecuador)
- 44 km
- Chimborazo (Ecuador)
- 81 km
- Alausi (Ecuador)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,503 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,820 tours in Latin America
- covered by 162 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ecuador Highlights 10 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ecuador Highlights 10 Days