- Our saving
- US $ 1,799
- Explore the ruins of Volubilis
- Wander through the streets of Fes
- Experience the Sahara on a 4x4 dunes tour
- Drive the Route of a 1000 Kasbahs
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Verona Botha's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWonderful experience exploring the sights and culture of Morocco. Amazing guide that went above and beyond to ensure eve... Read more
- Silviu Naum's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodExcellent trip, group and CEO Abdullah! Thank You G Adventures!
- Greg's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodWhat a great tour! Abdullah was so knowledgeable and passionate about his country. This was our first group tour and ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Casablanca
- Day 2 Casablanca/Fès (1B)
- Day 3 Fès (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Fès/Merzouga (1B, 1D)
- Day 5 Merzouga/Tinghir (1B, 1D)
- Day 6 Tinghir/Ouarzazate (1B)
- Day 7 Ouarzazate/Marrakech (1B)
- Day 8 Marrakech (1B, 1L)
- Day 9 Marrakech (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What kind of weather can I expect in Morocco?
Climate in Morocco can be both very hot during the day in summer months (up to 50°C) and cold at night in the mountains in autumn, early spring and winter (down to -6°C). Summer months, from April to September are very hot throughout Morocco. Winter months November to March can be cool to cold, especially in the Atlas Mountains, with high probability of snowfall. Most Moroccan buildings are not equipped with heating, so without proper layers you will be cold at night.
Do we need to be careful with our way of dressing?
While visiting mosques and other religious monuments you should dress modestly, cover your shoulders and you shouldn't wear short shorts or skirts. Outside of capital cities and the more touristic centres, local dress is often more conservative and as a matter of respect we ask that both men and women are aware of this and recommend loose-fitting clothes with your shoulders covered.
How good are the hotels and accommodation along the tour?
On this trip you will stay in comfortable local hotels. You can expect the rooms to have air-conditioning, private bathrooms and breakfast will be included daily. Some hotels may
also have swimming pools and/or other recreational facilities.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$95USD $1,899
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$90USD $1,799
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$90USD $1,799
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$90USD $1,799
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat left$90USD $1,799Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$290$1,999-10%USD $1,799
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$100USD $1,999
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat left$95USD $1,899Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$95USD $1,899
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$95USD $1,899
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 December 2018 the full payment of $1,799 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1799 for Morocco Journey, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 6 km
- Khamlia (Morocco)
- 155 km
- Tinghir (Morocco)
- 37 km
- Gorge du Dades (Morocco)
- 116 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
- 27 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,639 tours in Africa
- covered by 153 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 6,258 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Africa tours