- Our saving
- US $ 1,627
- Rather Poor
- RKRadhakrishnaWritten on August 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a great tour and got more than we expected. Stay the way you are handling the customers Keep up the excellent toursShow detailed ratings
- LWLawrenceWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall extremely pleased with the professional staff, both Celia the Tour Director and Victor our driver. The trip was well thought out and provided great opportunities to experience cities we would never have visited on our own.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide and driver were experts in every aspect of our trip. They made the excursion enjoyable, interesting and fun.Show detailed ratings
- NGNannyWritten on June 22, 20184.0 - GoodThe participants were friendly. Travel Director Jorge was excellent. I just want to be cleared next time of optional tourShow detailed ratings
- JianaWritten on April 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat guide and driver Mr George Machado.kudos ! We had a great timeShow detailed ratings
- JBJohnWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was our first organized tour. We found the tour was so much better than our expectations. Our tour guide Maite was exceptional, the coach we travelled on was comfortable and clean Sergo our coach driver was also unbelievable #1 driver, the accommodation was very good.Show detailed ratings
- STShirleyWritten on June 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentOut tour director (Brek Colling) was amazing, funny, and a master at managing all of us to ensure we all had a good time. The Iberian Explorer was a great start for any beginner European traveller. Will certainly do it again.Show detailed ratings
- DaiserylWritten on May 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentAll excellent except for the last accommodation in Madrid. Location it is very far from the centerShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Barcelona (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Barcelona Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Barcelona – Peñíscola – Valencia
- Day 4: Valencia – Guadix – Granada
- Day 5: Granada – Costa del Sol
- Day 6: Costa del Sol – Gibraltar – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Seville – Lisbon (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Lisbon Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Lisbon – Fátima – Salamanca
- Day 11: Salamanca – Madrid Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Madrid Free Day
- Day 13: Depart Madrid
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Madrid on Day 13 of the trip. After a buffet breakfast at your hotel you're free to say farewell to your travel companions and depart at any time (normal check out times apply)
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts in Barcelona, where you will make your way to your arrival hotel and meet your Travel Director. Please be aware that the time and location of this meeting will be subject to change until your final trip documents are released. There are no activities planned for this day, so you are free to explore the city, settle in, and join your tour group for an optional Catalonian feast!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
All Trafalgar guests receive complimentary arrival and departure transfers by shuttle bus on the arrival and departure day of their guided holiday at the times specified below. Any guests whose flight times do not coincide with the shuttle bus transfer timings may choose to book and purchase a transfer. Please find the arrival and departure transfer times below. Barcelona arrival transfer times for complimentary shuttle: 9.30, 12.00 & 14.30 Madrid departure transfer times for complimentary shuttle: 08.30 & 11.00.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Madrid7 seats left$68USD $1,627
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$76USD $1,834
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$68USD $1,627
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$68USD $1,627
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$68USD $1,627
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$76USD $1,834
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$68USD $1,627
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$70USD $1,680
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$72USD $1,723
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$72USD $1,723
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 October 2018 the full payment of $1,627 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1627 for Iberian Explorer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 340 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 43 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 194 km
- Gibraltar (Spain)
- 149 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 313 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 295 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,627 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iberian Explorer