- Our saving
- US $ 1,469
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JianaWritten on April 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat guide and driver Mr George Machado.kudos ! We had a great timeShow detailed ratings
- JBJohnWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was our first organized tour. We found the tour was so much better than our expectations. Our tour guide Maite was exceptional, the coach we travelled on was comfortable and clean Sergo our coach driver was also unbelievable #1 driver, the accommodation was very good.Show detailed ratings
- STShirleyWritten on June 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentOut tour director (Brek Colling) was amazing, funny, and a master at managing all of us to ensure we all had a good time. The Iberian Explorer was a great start for any beginner European traveller. Will certainly do it again.Show detailed ratings
- DaiserylWritten on May 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentAll excellent except for the last accommodation in Madrid. Location it is very far from the centerShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Barcelona (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Barcelona Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Barcelona – Peñíscola – Valencia
- Day 4: Valencia – Guadix – Granada
- Day 5: Granada – Costa del Sol
- Day 6: Costa del Sol – Gibraltar – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Seville – Lisbon (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Lisbon Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Lisbon – Fátima – Salamanca
- Day 11: Salamanca – Madrid Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Madrid Free Day
- Day 13: Depart Madrid
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is an optional excursion available on this trip?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for optional excursion. Please contact us to arrange this.
- December 1, 2016
Are there optional excursions on this tour?
A range of Optional Experiences and entertainment options is offered to complement this trip. These are purchased when you are on your trip, via your Trafalgar Travel Director. Depending on the region visited, these can be paid with cash or credit card. We are sorry but at this time we are unable to display all optionals for this trip.
If you decide to book this tour we will send the detailed trip documents with this information 2-6 weeks before departure.
- December 1, 2016
What's the difference between twin room and twin shared room?
Twin is the option we suggest selecting if you are booking with someone. Twin share is the option that solo travellers can select to be teamed up with another solo traveller of the same gender for the tour (for rooming purposes).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to MadridNot available in your region
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Madrid8 seats left$68USD $1,627
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$76USD $1,834
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to MadridOnly 1 seat left$68USD $1,627
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$61USD $1,469Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Madrid7 seats left$61USD $1,469
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$76USD $1,834
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$68USD $1,627
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$76USD $1,834
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Barcelona13 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to MadridNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2018 the full payment of $1,469 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1469 for Iberian Explorer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 340 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 43 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 194 km
- Gibraltar (Spain)
- 149 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 313 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 295 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,469 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iberian Explorer