Iberian Explorer 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,531
- Discover Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, and fill up on tapas
- Stroll along the beach and sip sangria in Barcelona
- See the Guadix cave houses and the glitzy Costa del Sol
- Cruise along scenic coastlines and sweeping countryside
- Visit Valencia's Bullring check out the street art in Madrid
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on November 5, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Although we realised that Spain And Portugal are Catholic countries, at times it felt like a religious pilgrimage, e.g. the amount spent at Fatima. To be fair, we did engage in all the optional experiences which left little spare time, but it would have... Read more
- JJdniknavWritten on October 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We enjoyed the tour, Tania was very knowledgeable, funny, accommodating and super kind. Francisco, our driver was cool and we felt safe with him.
- DannyWritten on October 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
any future travel, i will always prefer trafalgar. It gives me a peace of mind while enjoying the tour. I will always recommend this to my family, friends and colleagues here in Manila.
- DDDianeWritten on September 14, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour, the guide, and the coach driver were outstanding. Lots to see and learn. Regarding the accommodation in Madrid ie Nh Leganes hotel, that was the worst hotel e Sr. It was smelly, outdated, far from downtown, nothing around there. It is located in... Read more
- RKRadhakrishnaWritten on August 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Nothing to add at this time. Treat the customers the way you are trearing them now. Thanks for providing us an excellent tour.
- LWLawrenceWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall extremely pleased with the professional staff, both Celia the Tour Director and Victor our driver. The trip was well thought out and provided great opportunities to experience cities we would never have visited on our own.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide and driver were experts in every aspect of our trip. They made the excursion enjoyable, interesting and fun.
- NGNannyWritten on June 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The participants were friendly. Travel Director Jorge was excellent. I just want to be cleared next time of optional tour
- JianaWritten on April 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great guide and driver Mr George Machado.kudos ! We had a great time
- JBJohnWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our first organized tour. We found the tour was so much better than our expectations. Our tour guide Maite was exceptional, the coach we travelled on was comfortable and clean Sergo our coach driver was also unbelievable #1 driver, the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Barcelona (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Barcelona Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Barcelona – Peñíscola – Valencia
- Day 4: Valencia – Guadix – Granada
- Day 5: Granada – Costa del Sol
- Day 6: Costa del Sol – Gibraltar – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Seville – Lisbon (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Lisbon Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Lisbon – Fátima – Salamanca
- Day 11: Salamanca – Madrid Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Madrid Free Day
- Day 13: Depart Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there English speaking guides?
This tour has English speaking guides exclusively. Some Tours on TourRadar have the option to have guides for multiple languages, or who are bilingual, but there will always be an English speaking tour guide on every tour on our website.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Madrid on Day 13 of the trip. After a buffet breakfast at your hotel you're free to say farewell to your travel companions and depart at any time (normal check out times apply)
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts in Barcelona, where you will make your way to your arrival hotel and meet your Travel Director. Please be aware that the time and location of this meeting will be subject to change until your final trip documents are released. There are no activities planned for this day, so you are free to explore the city, settle in, and join your tour group for an optional Catalonian feast!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
Iberian Explorer 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$79USD $1,896
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$71USD $1,704
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$71USD $1,704
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to MadridOnly 1 seat left$71USD $1,704Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Madrid8 seats left$72USD $1,723
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Madrid8 seats left$72USD $1,723
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Madrid7 seats left$72USD $1,723
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$72USD $1,723
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$72USD $1,723
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to Madrid8 seats left$72USD $1,723
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $1,531 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1531 for Iberian Explorer 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 340 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 43 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 194 km
- Gibraltar (Spain)
- 149 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 313 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 295 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,531 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iberian Explorer 2019