Iberian Explorer 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 1,537
- Discover Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, and fill up on tapas
- Stroll along the beach and sip sangria in Barcelona
- See the Guadix cave houses and the glitzy Costa del Sol
- Cruise along scenic coastlines and sweeping countryside
- Visit Valencia's Bullring check out the street art in Madrid
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Barcelona (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Barcelona Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Barcelona – Peñíscola – Valencia (1 Night)
- Day 4: Valencia – Guadix – Granada (1 Night)
- Day 5: Granada – Costa del Sol (1 Night)
- Day 6: Costa del Sol – Gibraltar** – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Seville – Lisbon (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Lisbon Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Lisbon – Fátima – Salamanca (1 Night)
- Day 11: Salamanca – Madrid Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Madrid Free Day
- Day 13: Depart Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ScottWritten on October 6, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Pascal Lecrivain was amazing!! Pascal amazed us with his organizational skills, (We always knew what we were about to do that day, the next day, when we were doing it and when we were to be back on the bus or at the meeting point, we felt relaxed, never... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- GaryWritten on September 27, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Pascal made the trip unforgettable He went over and above what we expected for each guest. The itinerary was just what we expected, with a few pleasant surprises. Rui was a superb driver. The whole trip was great. Tour Radar will have all our future business.Review collected by Costsaver
- Jesintha (Jessie)Written on September 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was excellent! The accommodation in Barcelona and Madrid was too far from the city.Review collected by Costsaver
- EdwardWritten on September 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour and excursions, would definitely recommend to others.Review collected by Costsaver
- ArmandoWritten on June 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
With Arite as a Tour Director and the driver Sergio made our trip safe and confortble. They both did a excellent job arranging even with hectic schedule. Thank youReview collected by Costsaver
- JosephWritten on June 3, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie is fantastic as well as Luis our driver he took extra care of my medical luggage just a great trip My airport pickup didn’t show and the hotel accommodations while being clean and friendly they were a little far out of town overall I would do it... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- KLKERRIEWritten on June 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic selection of cities and history to see along with Great weather, Great fellow like-minded adventurers with an excellent guide and driver along with comfortable accommodation and meals all made for a stress free fantastic holiday memory of Spain.
- LLLenaWritten on April 27, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Hotel in Granada was awful. We were put in a room between stairs case & lifts. The toilet was not accessible as the gap between the sink & toilet is about 10cm!! And we are the smallest people on tour. It was room 206. Told Areti to never ever put tour... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on November 5, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Although we realised that Spain And Portugal are Catholic countries, at times it felt like a religious pilgrimage, e.g. the amount spent at Fatima. To be fair, we did engage in all the optional experiences which left little spare time, but it would have... Read more
- JJdniknavWritten on October 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We enjoyed the tour, Tania was very knowledgeable, funny, accommodating and super kind. Francisco, our driver was cool and we felt safe with him.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there English speaking guides?
This tour has English speaking guides exclusively. Some Tours on TourRadar have the option to have guides for multiple languages, or who are bilingual, but there will always be an English speaking tour guide on every tour on our website.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Madrid on Day 13 of the trip. After a buffet breakfast at your hotel you're free to say farewell to your travel companions and depart at any time (normal check out times apply)
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts in Barcelona, where you will make your way to your arrival hotel and meet your Travel Director. Please be aware that the time and location of this meeting will be subject to change until your final trip documents are released. There are no activities planned for this day, so you are free to explore the city, settle in, and join your tour group for an optional Catalonian feast!
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
Iberian Explorer 2020
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayApr 16, 2020to Madrid8 seats left$41USD $1,684Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayApr 23, 2020to Madrid7 seats left$42USD $1,708Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayApr 30, 2020to Madrid8 seats left$42USD $1,708Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayMay 7, 2020to Madrid7 seats left$42USD $1,708Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayMay 14, 2020to Madrid8 seats left$43USD $1,732Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayMay 21, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$43USD $1,732Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayMay 28, 2020to MadridOnly 1 seat left$43USD $1,732Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayJun 4, 2020to Madrid9 seats left$43USD $1,732Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayJun 11, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$43USD $1,732Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Barcelona13 DaysThursdayJun 18, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$42USD $1,708Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Costsaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 12 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 12 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Costsaver. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Costsaver. Please familiarise yourself with the Costsaver payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Costsaver tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 340 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 43 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 147 km
- Costa del Sol (Spain)
- 51 km
- Gibraltar (Spain)
- 149 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 313 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,537 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 519 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iberian Explorer 2020