- Our saving
- US $ 2,516
- Relax on the soft white sands of Waikiki Beach
- Marvel at idyllic golden beaches on this Hawaii adventure
- Soak up the panoramic views of inviting deep blue waters
- Learn more about Hawaii’s inspiring bio-dynamic farming
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Honolulu, Oahu – Waikiki (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu Sightseeing
- Day 3: Oahu – Kona – Keauhou Bay, Hawaii (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Kona
- Day 5: Keauhou Bay – Hawaii Volcanoes National Park – Hilo – Kaanapali Beach, Maui (3 Nights)
- Day 6: Maui Sightseeing
- Day 7: Maui
- Day 8: Depart Maui
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AnnelieseWritten on August 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was much better than I expected as I hadn’t done a group tour for years. Robert was on the ball and gave us excellent tips and advice and kept us moving so we were all timely. The accommodation was great (I should have paid extra and had an ocean... Read moreReview collected by Trafalgar
- LucieWritten on January 16, 20195.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip through out O'AHU, MAUI and HAWAII. Our guide Michael Murakami, #Trafalgar, was informative, funny and always on point. We started, my husband and I, in Wakiki Beach than Pearl Harbor and a visit through town looking at the King's palace,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here at Trafalgar. We love creating experiences that our guests will treasure forever, and no one does this as well as our team of dedicated Travel Directors. Therefore, we are delighted that Michael's enthusiasm left you with a memorable vacation full of joy and laughter. Additionally, our itineraries, activities and destinations are all carefully curated by our Product and Quality Control teams, and so it’s always really pleasing for us to hear positive feedback from our guests. With the above in mind, we very much look forward to our next shared adventure, wherever and whenever you decide that might be.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange flights?
TourRadar is an online booking portal for group tours only, we are not a travel agency so we cannot arrange flights for you, we recommend using skyscanner.com or kayak.com to find the best possible price for international flights.
- Love Travel?
- It's time to meet your Hawaiian Host
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
- Connect With Locals | O'o Farm | Hawaii
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elaina30th September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Honolulu8 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to MauiOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,825Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJan 8, 2020from Honolulu8 DaysWednesdayJan 15, 2020to Maui8 seats left$280$2,795-10%USD $2,516Sharing a twin room
- SundayJan 12, 2020from Honolulu8 DaysSundayJan 19, 2020to Maui9 seats left$283$2,825-10%USD $2,543Sharing a twin room
- MondayJan 13, 2020from Honolulu8 DaysMondayJan 20, 2020to Maui8 seats leftUSD $2,825Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJan 23, 2020from Honolulu8 DaysThursdayJan 30, 2020to Maui9 seats leftUSD $2,825Sharing a twin room
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from Honolulu8 DaysSundayFeb 9, 2020to Maui10+ seats leftUSD $2,950Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayFeb 6, 2020from Honolulu8 DaysThursdayFeb 13, 2020to MauiOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,950Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- SundayFeb 9, 2020from Honolulu8 DaysSundayFeb 16, 2020to Maui0 seats leftUSD $2,950Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMar 1, 2020from Honolulu8 DaysSundayMar 8, 2020to MauiOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,950Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- ThursdayMar 5, 2020from Honolulu8 DaysThursdayMar 12, 2020to Maui8 seats leftUSD $2,950Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Honolulu is the starting point and Maui is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 3 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Honolulu (USA)
- 3 km
- Waikiki (USA)
- 19 km
- Pearl City (USA)
- 16 km
- Honolulu (USA)
- 21 km
- Oahu (USA)
- 290 km
- Kona (USA)
- 78 km
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (USA)
- 40 km
- Hilo (USA)
- 176 km
- Maui (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,516 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,983 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hawaiian Explorer