Highlights of Spain & Portugal - 9 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- A Guarda
- Explore the land of Matadors and Flamenco
- Wander through the boulevards of artistic Madrid
- See the Romanesque architecture of Toledo and Granada
- Feast on Tapas in Seville and delicious port wine in Porto
- Seek a live performance of Lisbon’s iconic Fado music
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Toledo - Granada
- Day 3: Ronda - Seville
- Day 4: Seville - Free day
- Day 5: Algarve - Lisbon
- Day 6: Lisbon - Free day
- Day 7: Obidos - Porto
- Day 8: Guarda - Salamanca
- Day 9: Avila - Madrid
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- TETanya· November 18th, 2019The places we visited were very nice, the tour guide was very helpful.Trip date: November 2019
- Denise· November 15th, 2019This tour (Spain Portugal) was great. Gustavo was an awesome tour guide (10 stars), very organized, knowledgeable and a good sense of humor. We learned a lot about both Spain and Portugal, and enjoyed experiencing the cultures. I would have liked... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- DDeniseBedford· November 15th, 2019The tour was really good. Our guide Gustavo, was awesome. He was very organized and knew the history of Spain and Portugal. We also enjoyed his sense of humour. Luís our bus driver was very professional. There were a couple places I would have liked... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- PMPatrick· October 25th, 2019Good overview of both countries.Trip date: October 2019
- RCRoy· October 1st, 2019Antonio was an unbelievably great and helpful guide. we would not have enjoyed the tour without him.Trip date: September 2019
- JMJulieta· October 1st, 2019We loved our tour guide Antonio and our driver Carlos. Our tours/itinerary was good. Didn’t like the accommodations. I booked as a couple with my husband but all the rooms we had was 2 single beds. I requested double bed but only got 1 night with... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- AAlexiaMBrowne· September 30th, 2019This is a budget tour and as such provides a great itinerary, It should be considered as a taster of Spain and Portugal. It is a very active and fast tour. It needs a lot of energy to make the most of each spot. Early starts allows for arrivals at... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- WENDY· September 27th, 2019Trip was very packed with a lot of 1-day stops but good for people with no itinerary. Would have liked to have more than 1 overnight on cities and skip other city. Expat should provide alternative activities in lieu of bad weather (not conducive for... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- Anonymous· September 25th, 2019It was a really good tour. I met some wonderful people and Pedro was the best guide ever! Ruben and Carlos (the coach drivers) were awesome too. A lot of laughs were had on this tour and it was great fun.Trip date: September 2019
- JDJane· September 25th, 2019This was our 1st European Tour and I am beyond happy with everything! Our tour guide Pedro truly made this trip amazing. He called us Family and made every day better than the last and went above and beyond with his special surprises and information... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday25 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday2 Apr, 2022See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,800Only Pay 10% Deposit
- Friday15 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday23 Apr, 2022See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,800Only Pay 10% Deposit
- Friday27 May, 2022EnglishSaturday4 Jun, 2022See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,800Only Pay 10% Deposit
- Friday10 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday18 Jun, 2022See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,800Only Pay 10% Deposit
- 3 Other Unavailable Departures
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday8 Jul, 2022EnglishSaturday16 Jul, 2022$1,800$1,4350% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -35%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday22 Jul, 2022EnglishSaturday30 Jul, 2022$1,800$1,1650% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -24%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday5 Aug, 2022EnglishSaturday13 Aug, 2022$1,800$1,3600% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -24%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday2 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday10 Sep, 2022$1,800$1,3600% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -22%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday16 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday24 Sep, 2022$1,800$1,4050% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -31%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday30 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday8 Oct, 2022$1,800$1,2500% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Are the flights included?
- Do I need a visa?
- How many people are on this tour?
- Is the hotel and accommodation included with this tour? Can I have all the information about it?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar