The Way of St. James BikeTour (DELUXE - Self-GuidedTour)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,693
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Porto and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the bicycle tour The Way of St. James BikeTour (DELUXE - Self-GuidedTour), you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Porto to Santiago de Compostela and through Porto, Portugal and 6 other destinations in Europe. The Way of St. James BikeTour (DELUXE - Self-GuidedTour) includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
1 ReviewWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on June 27, 20155.0 - ExcellentSergio and his team did themselves proud - congratulations. This is a bike tour with a difference....from the excellent personal service, to the included walking tour of Porto, to the interesting and varied ride, to the high standard of the hotels especially the absolute gem Torre de Rio at the end of day 5. The ride for the most part follows the Portuguese Caminho way, so is not always smooth and easy, but this is to be expected by its very nature, and adds to the challenge. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and unreservedly recommend it to all enthusiastic cyclists.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Porto
- Day 2 Porto - Esposende
- Day 3 Esposende - Caminha
- Day 4 Caminha - Baiona
- Day 5 Baiona - Pontevedra
- Day 6 Pontevedra - Caldas de Reis
- Day 7 Caldas de Reis - Santiago de Compostela
- Optional Extras
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Way of St. James -The Coast path
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fold n Visit booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,693 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1693 for The Way of St. James BikeTour (DELUXE - Self-GuidedTour), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fold n Visit will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fold n Visit tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 199 km.
- Porto (Portugal)
- 43 km
- Esposende (Portugal)
- 38 km
- Caminha (Portugal)
- 28 km
- Baiona (Spain)
- 39 km
- Pontevedra (Spain)
- 19 km
- Caldas de Reis (Spain)
- 32 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,693 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Way of St. James BikeTour (DELUXE - Self-GuidedTour) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours