Dalmatian Voyager - Depart Split
- +7 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Cruise the blue Adriatic seas
- Enjoy views of the Croatian coast
- Explore Dubrovnik’s “King’s Landing”
- Indulge in local delicacies and nightlife
- Age range
- 23 to 38 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had the most amazing week on Koda Sail with Chris. It has been the best week of our 3 month holiday so far. We fell in love with Croatia with the help of our guide and the selected itinerary. We also made wonderful new friends. Thank you for the best week that we continue to talk about. We have already recommended this tour to our friends back home and new people we are meeting along our travels. So many great memories!Show detailed ratings
- HHarryDixonWritten on September 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip and incredible boat/team. It was a great balance of relaxing time and activities. Would highly recommend to anyone going to CroatiaShow detailed ratings
- GGeorgiaMannWritten on September 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentA fantastic week, a great mix of relaxation, exploring and partying. I really feel like I got a good taste of Croatia and really enjoyed exploring the different islands. Highlights include bike riding and swimming on the island of Mljet and the white water rafting in Omis. If I were to do it again I would try explore more of the restaurants on my own to experience different foods. The targeting of the group to "young professionals" was perfect, everyone was on the same page and it was easy to get along with everyone on board. Hoping to take another trip somewhere else in the world when they launch!Show detailed ratings
- CarolynWritten on September 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentAll round absolutely fabulous tour. The perfect mixture of enough structured travel to make it stress free but still allowed for plenty of autonomy & free time. Chris & every single member of the Koda Sail family went above and beyond to make the week a happy, memorable time. As a 25 year old I found this tour a nice mix of a luxury style accom that had a relaxed, indulgent vibe whilst still being able to party on till sunrise when you're docked in a port if you so desired. The thing that made this tour beautiful was the ability to do it all without being surrounded by vomitting 21 year olds (no offence, we've all been there and you should too). If you want to enjoy croatia in style whilst knocking back mojitos on a lounger at sunset, this is for you. If you want to get black out drunk every night, take a look at contiki/busabout/topdeck.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentKoda Sail went beyond our expectations. The rooms where perfect for being on a boat. The best part besides the amazing places we went and the bluest of blue waters we saw was Chris. He cares, to each individual needs. Thanks Koda Sail ❤️Show detailed ratings
- AHAlyshaWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe whole trip was brilliant. Would do it again for sure.Show detailed ratings
- BradWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour with a perfect mix of chill, adventure and party. The optional excursions were a highlight. Highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- JJosephineScognamiglioWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentThere isn’t a thing I would change about this trip. The meals on and off the boat were fantastic, I made new friends I plan to keep in touch with, our guide Chris was so personable and fun, the cabins were cute and comfortable, the sites were beautiful and we got to swim in the clear blue Adriatic Sea everyday. Koda sail also made everything so easy; the whole itinerary was planned for us, the crew strategically changed it around a bit when there was bad weather and sailing to a new city on the boat everyday is definitely much easier than flying or taking a bus. Definitely want to do another trip like this again.Show detailed ratings
- JJoDoyeWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentAmazing week sailing the Adriatic. Great boat, awesome itinerary, friendly crew and amazing new friends. Highly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- JJennaWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing week with Koda Sail! Had a great time and met some fantastic people. What a way to start to our European adventure!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Saturday - SPLIT to MAKARSKA
- Day 2: Sunday - MAKARSKA to MLJET NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: Monday - MLJET NATIONAL PARK to DUBROVNIK
- Day 4: Tuesday - DUBROVNIK to KORCULA
- Day 5: Wednesday - KORCULA to HVAR
- Day 6: Thursday - HVAR to OMIS (via Bol)
- Day 7: Friday - OMIS to SPLIT
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Runaway with Koda Sail
- #GETONBOARD the FriendShip!
- Croatia Sailing - Koda Sail
- This is KODA SAIL
- It's time to reward yourself
- This is Croatia. This is Koda Sail
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour available after August?
Unfortunately, the operator's season doesn't run that late as the weather around that time isn't as great as it is in July and August.
How many people are on this trip?
We have a capacity of 36 passengers on the boats with 18 twin share rooms split below and above deck.
How much free time will we have?
The trip has a good balance of free time vs organised activities. During the day you will be mostly sailing from port to port with swim stops and lunch included. When we get to a new destination, your guide will give you options for what is available and if you want to join the group on any extra activities such as Zip Lining or Rafting, you can do so easily enough.
Guides who have led this tour
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Koda Sail booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Dalmatian Voyager - Depart Split, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Koda Sail will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Koda Sail tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 74 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 14 km
- Bol (Croatia)
- 20 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dalmatian Voyager - Depart Split via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 347 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dalmatian Voyager - Depart Split