Dalmatian Voyager - Depart Split
- Our saving
- US $ 1,413
- Cruise the blue Adriatic seas
- Enjoy views of the Croatian coast
- Explore Dubrovnik’s “King’s Landing”
- Indulge in local delicacies and nightlife
- Rather Poor
- StevieWritten on November 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Exceeded my expectations!! Great trip with an even better guide!
- LaïtaWritten on November 27, 20185.0 - Excellent
Chris is a lot if fun and at the same time is responsible and looks out for his clients. He has lots of patience for stupid questions. He is always enthusiastic and he should take credit for that as he does the "same" thing over and over again.Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Laita :) It was a pleasure to have you and your big smile on board with us all week. So happy to hear you had a great time with us
- HHayleeBruceWritten on November 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour. I had a fantastic week on the Casanova with Chris and the Koda Sail crew. Made some amazing friends and saw beautiful places. The food with really good and plentiful, accommodation was top-notch (hello ensuites and air-conditioning) and the... Read more
- RafiWritten on November 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Woke up every morning like it was another day in heaven
- JonathanWritten on November 18, 20185.0 - Excellent
We had an awesome time and met some great people. Chris our tour guide, the boat and crew were spot on. Would highly recommend to the young professional looking to visit the coast of Croatia in style.Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Jonathan. It was a pleasure having you both on tour with us. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Europe :)
- SSteveWritten on November 6, 20185.0 - Excellent
The best tour all thanks to Chris. From the itinerary to meeting life long friends. The food and the accommodation exceeded expectations. You could chill out or go out. I want to go back already.Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewCheers for the review Steve, great to hear you had a fun time on tour with us. Pack the bags and lets do it all again next Summer!
- AAndrewFaircloughWritten on November 6, 20185.0 - Excellent
Chris was an awesome guide! The whole tour exceeded my expectaions but Chris definitely made the tour, what a legend!!Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Andrew! Great to hear you guys had such a fun time on tour with us. Bring back the gang and let's do it again!
- KKymberleyWeirWritten on November 5, 20185.0 - Excellent
Awesome trip, great itinerary and Chris was a great guide! Very accommodating and full of knowledge!Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Kymberley :)
- JJoelGustWritten on November 5, 20185.0 - Excellent
had such a great time on koda sail, would highly recommended it to everyone. Chris and his team are legends. Get around himShow detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewYou're the legend Joel! Cheers for the review and spreading the Koda Sail love over there in Perth :)
- TanielliaWritten on November 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
I met Chris a few years ago on a different tour so when I saw Koda Sail funnily come to life, I couldn't wait to book another trip! His energy, passion for travel and sense of humor makes for a unique holiday experience. Hands down the best.Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Taniellia :) Was great to have you back on tour with us again and look forward to when our paths next cross again!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Saturday - SPLIT to MAKARSKA
Start point Check-in at the port of Split, Caffe Bar MX, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia 10:30 - 12:00
- Day 2: Sunday - MAKARSKA to MLJET NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: Monday - MLJET NATIONAL PARK to DUBROVNIK
- Day 4: Tuesday - DUBROVNIK to KORCULA
- Day 5: Wednesday - KORCULA to HVAR
- Day 6: Thursday - HVAR to OMIS (via Bol)
Day 7: Friday - OMIS to SPLIT
End point Tour ends in the port of Split, Caffe Bar MX, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Runaway with Koda Sail
- #GETONBOARD the FriendShip!
- Croatia Sailing - Koda Sail
- This is KODA SAIL
- It's time to reward yourself
- This is Croatia. This is Koda Sail
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour available after August?
Unfortunately, the operator's season doesn't run that late as the weather around that time isn't as great as it is in July and August.
How many people are on this trip?
We have a capacity of 36 passengers on the boats with 18 twin share rooms split below and above deck.
How much free time will we have?
The trip has a good balance of free time vs organised activities. During the day you will be mostly sailing from port to port with swim stops and lunch included. When we get to a new destination, your guide will give you options for what is available and if you want to join the group on any extra activities such as Zip Lining or Rafting, you can do so easily enough.
Guides who have led this tour
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Dalmatian Voyager - Depart Split
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Split4 seats left$59USD $1,413+ $62 Local Port Tax - Pay on arrival
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Split4 seats left$61USD $1,467+ $62 Local Port Tax - Pay on arrival
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Split4 seats left$61USD $1,467+ $62 Local Port Tax - Pay on arrival
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Split4 seats left$62USD $1,494+ $62 Local Port Tax - Pay on arrival
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Split4 seats left$61USD $1,467+ $62 Local Port Tax - Pay on arrival
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Split4 seats left$59USD $1,413+ $62 Local Port Tax - Pay on arrival
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Koda Sail booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $1,413 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1413 for Dalmatian Voyager - Depart Split, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Koda Sail will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Koda Sail tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 74 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,413 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dalmatian Voyager - Depart Split via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 378 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dalmatian Voyager - Depart Split