- Our saving
- US $ 1,317
- +7 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Cruise the blue Adriatic seas
- Enjoy views of the Croatian coast
- Explore Dubrovnik’s “King’s Landing”
- Indulge in local delicacies and nightlife
- Age range
- 23 to 38 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LLaurenWritten on December 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had no idea what to expect... It was my first time traveling to Europe as well as my first time doing a guided tour on a boat. Chris and the crew took care of absolutely everything. I truly felt that I was able to turn off and enjoy myself while experiencing some of the most interesting places I've ever been, with so many new friends.Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Lauren. You were such fun to have on tour with us this Summer. Please come back and bring that big contagious smile with you again!!
- LlukeWritten on December 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentSunshine, crystal clear water, great tunes, amazing vibes plus new friends and family!!! The fiancee and I keep looking back at photos and can't believe how comfortable everybody felt after only meeting a few hours before. So many laughs during the week and memories that will last forever. I keep telling anyone who'll listen about how Chris, the crew and the family at Koda were the highlight of our Europe trip! Amazing experience and amazing country.Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewCheers for the review Luke! We loved having you and Kim on board with us this Summer. So many laughs with such a fun group. We enjoyed your epic flips from the sun deck also!! Come back and do it all again soon :)
- KKevinWritten on December 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentUnbelievable! Seriously unbelievable! Chris has created something seriously awesome with this tour. The boat is perfect, the crew are perfect, the optional activities and the party-relax balance are perfect. The entire week is just pure perfection! So much so that I'm already making plans to book again for next year, and I wouldn't do it with anyone else other than Chris and the Casanova crewShow detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Kevin! We'd love to have you back again, so make it happen!!!
- MMinaWritten on December 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat trip, great guide, great times!!!!!Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this review...and Great review :) Thanks Mina!
- BblakeWritten on December 5, 20174.5 - Excellentsick trip, very good tours advice and food!Show detailed ratings
- MDMichaelWritten on December 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest experience hands down. A great mix of touring, boat life, night life and partying! Our guide Chris was amazing. So knowledgeable and honestly a great person too. We went there had a blast and didn’t want to leave. The entire itinerary was hand picked by Chris and we did everything on the list. Food was great, staff was amazing. I would 100% go again and only with Chris and kodasail. No one else.Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Michael. It was so much fun having you and your crew on board with us this Summer. Keep spreading the love in NYC and get back over here again soon!
- KLKristinaWritten on December 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was a trip of a life time for me. I knew that this trip was going to be amazing, but Koda Sail made it even that much more memorable. The second we stepped on the boat and met everyone that we were going to go sailing around the Adriatic sea with, I knew it was going to be a great 7 days.The crew, BRUNO and Chris made each day on the boat a great experience. Chris was extremely knowledgeable about each destination spot and would even give out different options of things to do if you didn't want to be with the group. I can home talking about how amazing my trip was and I will continue to do so until I get to go back.The friendships that were made on this trip still exist even if we live in different countries. I miss the sunsets and waking up to the sound of the ocean. There is nothing I would change on this trip and I will be back for round 2 very soon.Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the amazing review Kristina! We loved having you and your girls on board with us and are looking forward to seeing you all return again soon :)
- MMichaelWritten on December 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentAfter spending a week with the crew on Koda sail I have to say.... wow what an experience! By far the most fun I had on my European get away! Couldn't believe how I felt apart of a family within one week. Chris was by far the most experienced tour guide I've ever come across! He was the leader of the pack and made sure everyone had a good time! Hats of the the Koda crew! What an adventureShow detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewCheers for the great review Michael. It was a pleasure to host you and have you on board with us for the week. The Koda Crew want to see you back again with us!
- AAdeleWritten on December 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had the most unbelievable week with Koda Sail in Croatia! Chris and the crew are absolute legends and the Casanova is such a beautiful, luxurious boat.. the only way to sail Croatia. It was the perfect mix of relax and party. The people on board were fantastic and we made some friends for life. we really enjoyed taking in the amazing sights and the extra activities such as ziplining were a highlight for us. The drinks were refreshing, (thanks Bruno) and food was delish too. In the towns Chris took us to some awesome little local places where we got an authentic Croatian experience. Some of the best memories were made listening to tunes on the deck of the boat and who can forget, the heavenly swim stops in the Adriatic. Thanks Koda for an unforgettable week! Delly and HaydenShow detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Adele :) We loved having you and Hayden on board with us. Lots of laughs and great friendships made on this week. Lovely to meet you both and look forward to seeing some reunion trips in the future :)
- MMitchWritten on December 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip far exceeded my expectations. Amazing guide, boat and staff!Show detailed ratingsKoda Sail commented on this reviewLegend! Thanks Mitch. Was great having you and the boys on tour with us :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Saturday - SPLIT to MAKARSKA
- Day 2: Sunday - MAKARSKA to MLJET NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: Monday - MLJET NATIONAL PARK to DUBROVNIK
- Day 4: Tuesday - DUBROVNIK to KORCULA
- Day 5: Wednesday - KORCULA to HVAR
- Day 6: Thursday - HVAR to OMIS (via Bol)
- Day 7: Friday - OMIS to SPLIT
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Runaway with Koda Sail
- #GETONBOARD the FriendShip!
- Croatia Sailing - Koda Sail
- This is KODA SAIL
- It's time to reward yourself
- This is Croatia. This is Koda Sail
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Was just wondering is this tour available from the end of August/start of September?
Unfortunately the operator's season doesnt run that late. The weather around that time isn't as great as it is in July and August, so for now they aren't experimenting that late in the season.
- March 1, 2017
How many people are on this trip?
We have a capacity of 36 passengers on the boats with 18 twin share rooms slipt between below and above deck.
- February 1, 2017
I was wondering if you had any Croatian sailing trips planned for the week of August?
There's a small window of almost guaranteed excellent weather between late June and early August which is when the trips are done. Anything outside of these dates can be a bit hit and miss so it haven't extended out that far just yet.
Guides who have led this tour
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Split0 seats left$84USD $1,427+ $52 Local Port Tax
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Split0 seats left$84USD $1,427
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Split0 seats left$84USD $1,427
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Split0 seats left$84USD $1,427
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Split0 seats left$84USD $1,427
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$84USD $1,427+ $52 Local Port Tax - Pay on arrival
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Split0 seats left$84USD $1,427+ $52 Local Port Tax - Pay on arrival
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$426$1,743-24%USD $1,317
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Koda Sail booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2018 the full payment of $1,317 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1317 for Dalmatian Voyager, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Koda Sail will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Koda Sail tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 74 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 14 km
- Bol (Croatia)
- 20 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,317 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,603 tours in Europe
- covered by 222 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dalmatian Voyager via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 236 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dalmatian Voyager