The Italian Dream
- Our saving
- US $ 972
- Follow the steps of amazing Michelangelo and Giotto
- Lunch in Tuscan restaurant and indulge in Tuscan wine
- Discover Bologna’s impressive historical city center
- Visit the stunning Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua
- Tour St. Peters’ Basilica and the Sistine Chapel
- Rather Poor
- YTYau-KuoWritten on December 31, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Itinerary is good. It includes many major attractions.
- RRRonaldWritten on November 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Small group made the tour more enjoyable and everyone became acquainted.
- RRonrowbottomWritten on November 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The small group made the tour more pleasurable and everyone got to know each other.
- CindyWritten on October 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A great N unforgettable trip. Our guide provide us very professional advices on every optional tour.
- ChristineWritten on October 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We were lucky to have Clara as our guide; she was very knowledgeable and personable and Paolo our bus driver also did a great job. Optional tours were also worth doing. We covered a lot of area in a short time.
- CPCHANDRAKANTWritten on October 7, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Hotels standard poor. Food for vegeterian hardly available. Guide and transport was excellent. Average tour,
- CPChristineWritten on October 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a wonderful trip! We saw a lot of interesting places in a short amount of time. Clara did a great job guiding us and went out of her way to make sure everyone was ok. Our bus driver Paolo also did an excellent job!
- AAnonymousWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
test testimonial please
- JjamiepetrizzoWritten on October 1, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
skybuddy (which we learned was really Carranni Tours) through Italy. Before we left NY I called Skybuddy to find out how they would be able to find us in the Rome Airport. They laughed and said "don't worry. We'll find you. We've never lost anyone!" But... Read more
- KCKimWritten on September 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We were unfortually late the first day scolded like children for being 7 minutes late tour was rushed in am but lots of free time, the venice by night extra was waste of time. The last day carlos tild us the met the redt of group at hotel we met at first... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Rome
Start point Rome Garden Hotel, Via Nomentana, 28, 00161 Roma RM, Italy
- Day 2: Rome - Assisi - Siena - Florence
- Day 3: Florence
- Day 4: Florence - Bologna - Padova - Venice
- Day 5: Venice
- Day 6: Venice - Montepulciano (Tuscany wine region) - Rome
- Day 7: Rome
Day 8: Rome
End point Rome Garden Hotel, Via Nomentana, 28, 00161 Roma RM, Italy
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Rome - Rome Garden 3* hotel (or similar)
Address: Via Nomentana, 28, 00161 Roma RM, Italy
Florence - Mediterraneo 4 *hotel (or similar)
Address: Lungarno del Tempio, 44, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Venice (Mestre) - Delfino 4 *hotel (or similar)
Address: Corso del Popolo, 211, 30172 Venezia VE, Italy
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursion for this tour is:
Trip to Pisa. Prices: Adult: EUR 49 (approx) / person. Child 4 to 12 years old: EUR 24.50 (approx) / person. 0 to 3 years old: Free
Please be advised that this is a guideline only, and prices are subject to change.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive at any time. Airport transfers are included, which will take you to the Rome Garden Hotel.
Be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
The Italian Dream
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $972
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $972
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $972
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $972
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$40USD $972
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$52USD $1,239
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$52USD $1,239
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$52USD $1,239
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$52USD $1,239
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$52USD $1,239
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wingbuddy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 March 2019 the full payment of $972 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $972 for The Italian Dream, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 108 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 80 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 110 km
- Padova (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 145 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $972 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Italian Dream via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 69 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Italian Dream