The Italian Dream - 8 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,212
- Follow the steps of amazing Michelangelo and Giotto
- Lunch in Tuscan restaurant and indulge in Tuscan wine
- Discover Bologna’s impressive historical city center
- Visit the stunning Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua
- Tour St. Peters’ Basilica and the Sistine Chapel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Rome
Start point Rome Garden Hotel, Via Nomentana, 28, 00161 Roma RM, Italy
- Day 2: Rome - Assisi - Siena - Florence
- Day 3: Florence
- Day 4: Florence - Bologna - Padova - Venice
- Day 5: Venice
- Day 6: Venice - Montepulciano (Tuscany wine region) - Rome
- Day 7: Rome
Day 8: Rome
End point Rome Garden Hotel, Via Nomentana, 28, 00161 Roma RM, Italy
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Rome - Rome Garden 3* hotel (or similar)
Address: Via Nomentana, 28, 00161 Roma RM, Italy
Florence - Mediterraneo 4 *hotel (or similar)
Address: Lungarno del Tempio, 44, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Venice (Mestre) - Delfino 4 *hotel (or similar)
Address: Corso del Popolo, 211, 30172 Venezia VE, Italy
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RajivWritten on September 11, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Everything arranged perfectly. Except for food indian vegetarian cuisine totally missing breakfast was ok. Tour guides were excellentReview collected by Wingbuddy
- FrankWritten on September 4, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall the trip was great! The itinerary was good. I loved the stops in Assisi, Siena and Padova. Traveling in the August heat in an Air Conditioned bus was a perfect escape from the heat. I would have liked a bit more time to explore Florence but I... Read moreReview collected by Wingbuddy
- JJessyWritten on August 25, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Knowledgeable, friendly, competent, patient. We wish Sabrina can be cloned for all our tours!
- ANURADHAWritten on August 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The 3 star hotel ( Roma Tuscolana ) was horrible. Not safe . The shower door was hanging in one screw . I was afraid it was going to fall on one of us and hurt us . Next day the shower knob fell in my feet.The hotel did nothing after complaining several... Read moreReview collected by Wingbuddy
- WilfridoWritten on June 22, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour went smoothly. Would have been better if we were allowed to choose the optional tours while we were booking online. Also the transport to the airport was late in picking us up from the hotel.Review collected by Wingbuddy
- DennisWritten on June 21, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Accommodation was small. Dinner in Florence was good but dinner in Venice was poor. Tour was very good helped by your excellent guideReview collected by Wingbuddy
- IrinaWritten on June 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I would have given this tour 5 stars if it wasn't for the hotel in Rome which was run down and located very far from the center. The name of this hotel is B&B Tuscolana, We stayed there the first night when we arrived in Rome and then two more nights at the... Read moreReview collected by Wingbuddy
- BarbaraWritten on June 8, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Shower in Carlton Venezia very small.Review collected by Wingbuddy
- Kwan Pui RonnyWritten on May 28, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
She had good judgement and execellent in time control so make sure all of us can see all planned visiting points. Her friendly personality melted our heart and we can trust in her totally. Plus, her english is excellent!!
- DavidWritten on May 26, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour, itinerary, guide and driver were excellent. The only disappointing factor was 3 of the 4 meals were terrible. The first was a turkey dinner, the second was a lunch with cold cut meat served with gravy and the third was salmon. There were no... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursion for this tour is:
Trip to Pisa. Prices: Adult: EUR 49 (approx) / person. Child 4 to 12 years old: EUR 24.50 (approx) / person. 0 to 3 years old: Free
Please be advised that this is a guideline only, and prices are subject to change.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive at any time. Airport transfers are included, which will take you to the Rome Garden Hotel.
Be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
The Italian Dream - 8 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Rome8 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$39USD $1,252
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$39USD $1,252
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Rome8 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$39USD $1,252
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$39USD $1,252
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Rome8 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$39USD $1,252
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$39USD $1,252
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Rome8 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$39USD $1,252
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$39USD $1,252
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Rome8 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$39USD $1,252
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$39USD $1,252
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Wingbuddy. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wingbuddy. Please familiarise yourself with the Wingbuddy payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 108 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 80 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 110 km
- Padova (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 145 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,212 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,182 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 81 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Italian Dream - 8 Days