Cyclades Islands Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,628
- +11 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Rather Poor
- AamandaWritten on July 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe used Danae and Trails Beyond to plan and execute a 10 day "trip of a lifetime" to Greece in June of 2018. Now, I only started planning this trip 30 days prior to departure, so having Danae's help, from suggesting hotels and villas to arranging all our transfers, was invaluable. During the trip, she took care of all check-ins/outs, transfer changes (and we had lots, sorry Danae!) and took us on a few amazing hikes and two boating adventures, one "group" and one private...she can cater to anything your heart desires, is pleasant to be around, and genuinely a nice/good person. Pro tips- go to Naxos...you won't hate it, and pack hiking shoes, it's super rocky everywhere.Show detailed ratings
- EEricStathesWritten on July 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely perfect is the best way to describe our vacation with Trails Beyond! We were beyond thrilled with our guide, she was awesome and the service was impeccable. I would highly recommend Trails Beyond to anyone considering visiting Greece, as they ensured our trip went smoothly and that we had a fabulous time. Everyone was smiling in every picture that we took which is a miracle for us, and I assure you that your group will be doing the same if you choose to travel with Trails Beyond. Every day was scheduled perfectly with activities and down time to chill, all of our transfers were handled seamlessly, and the accommodations made us feel like rock stars! You won't find a better guide service anywhere in the world!Show detailed ratings
- MarkellaWritten on May 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe had a great time. Naxos and Santorini are wonderful islands to visit. Everything was organized very well, from ferry crossing to the islands, being picked up from the port and driven to our hotel. We explored the islands off the beaten track and we enjoyed delicious local food. The beauty of Santorini is almost magical, with wild landscape and spectacular sunset views. Naxos has some of the most incredible beaches of the Cyclades. Danae was a wonderful guide. She deals with any problem may be arrived. She took the time to listen to what we had to say about our interests and individualized our trip to exactly what fit us .I totally recommend this tour to anyone.Show detailed ratings
- ElenaWritten on May 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe wanted to spend our holidays in the Cyclades islands but we were looking for someone to show us the secret paths, beyond the tourism masses. And so did Danae! We really enjoyed our time in Naxos and Santorini, 2 very beautiful islands, and especially the hiking trails both islands, the daily sailing cruise to Small Cyclades and the wine tour in Santorini. If you ever want to discover the Greek islands off the beaten track, do it with Trails Beyond!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens - Naxos
- Day 2: Naxos inland hiking
- Day 3: Day Sailing to Small Cyclades
- Day 4: Naxos - Santorini
- Day 5: Hiking from Fira to Oia & Sunset sailing cruise
- Day 6: Santorini South Discovery
- Day 7: Santorini - Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I cannot eat gluten. Can this dietary restriction be accommodated?
Yes, gluten free meals are offered, this wouldn't be a problem.
What islands do you see on the way?
During this exploration, we visit 2 of the most beautiful Cyclades islands, Naxos and Santorini.
What are the available activities?
Some of the activities included are: hiking, horseback riding on the beach, daily sailing cruise from Naxos to the Small Cyclades, wine tasting and hiking in Santorini, sailing cruising with a catamaran in the caldera of Santorini and of course swimming and cultural activities. Then there are optional activities such as sea kayaking and scuba diving.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trails Beyond booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $1,628 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1628 for Cyclades Islands Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trails Beyond will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trails Beyond tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 176 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 12 km
- Filoti (Greece)
- 2 km
- Apiranthos (Greece)
- 26 km
- Iraklia (Greece)
- 7 km
- Schinousa Island (Greece)
- 51 km
- Fira (Greece)
- 7 km
- Oia (Greece)
- 15 km
- Perissa (Greece)
- 7 km
- Akrotiri (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,628 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cyclades Islands Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cyclades Islands Adventure