Road to Casablanca - 9 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,228
- Take a guided city tour of Marrakech
- Visit Todra Gorge
- Enjoy the sights of Fes
- Explore ruins of Volubilis
- Discover Rabat
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Mini-coach
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- On The Go Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Marrakech City Tour
- Day 3: Ait Benhaddou - UNESCO World Heritage Listed
- Day 4: Camel trek into the Sahara
- Day 5: Fes
- Day 6: UNESCO listed Fes el Bali, dye-pits & tanneries
- Day 7: Volubilis & Meknes
- Day 8: Rabat & Casablanca
- Day 9: Our amazing tour ends
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LaurenWritten on August 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jamal was the best tour guide ever! He went above and beyond for us and made us feel very safe (2 women traveling alone). I believe the group and the guide really make these trips a success (or not) and in this case, we couldn’t have asked for anything... Read moreReview collected by On The Go Tours
- AAngelaWritten on August 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
If I had to pick one word to describe my trip to Morocco it would be amazing. A large part of this is due to our tour guide Abdellatif and driver Solaiman. They went above and beyond in every aspect. This trip was fun and filled with cultural attractions,... Read more
- ReginaWritten on July 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour! Our guide, Abdellatif, was top notch. He made us feel safe the entire time while also making sure we experienced the culture. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and funny...everything you would want in a tour guide!
- LynneWritten on June 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved every minute. Highlight was the magical camel ride into the Sahara but everywhere held beautiful surprises. Our guide Abdellah was magnificent - I cannot rate him highly enough. He was amazingly knowledgeable about everything, very... Read moreReview collected by On The Go Tours
- CherylWritten on June 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A great experience all round. Abdellah was very knowledgeable and helpful even in helping to find a Pharmacy when I needed some eye drops. Couldn’t have had a better guide.Review collected by On The Go Tours
- RErogerWritten on May 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
great trip with lots of variety and experiences. Only the one day, old city (medina sook ) in fez was terrible.. the one day local guide took us to commission shopping stores instead of exploring the 9,000 streets of the old city we actually walked down 6... Read more
- DDDebraWritten on May 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour! A little fast paced. Could be better if 2 nights stay at some locations. Lots of variety and good information.
- MaryWritten on April 25, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I loved so much about this tour...the guide(s), the driver, the itinerary and the small group size. What a great way to see so much while also feeling like you are getting to know the country. I walked away with a deep love for Morocco and her people!... Read more
- DDawnLaVeauWritten on April 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip. Loved every minute of the Road to Casablanca tour. Our tour guide Hicham Tora made the trip so special. He went above and beyond every step of the way to show us all of the highlights of this beautiful country. He was professional,... Read more
- CCharlotteGairWritten on March 31, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A great tour of the highlights of Morocco. A big thanks to our guide Hicham, fun, informative and generous with his time. Clear rundown of the daily programme and interesting information about Morocco; land, culture and history. Also a personal big thanks... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour cater for vegetarians?
This tour offers Jain, Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Kosher food options on request. Please make our Travel Experts aware of your dietary requirements and we will pass this onto the operator.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
The single supplement is not mandatory for this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. This is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience! If you would prefer a little more privacy, a single supplement can be paid, the additional surcharge of which can be viewed on the booking page.
What is the age range?
The suggested age range for this tour is 28 - 70 as the majority of travellers who take part in this tour are between those ages. This tour is part of On The Go's signature range, and offers a more comfortable way to travel, with accommodations being an average of 4*.
- Main Page Video
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
- TourRadar presents The Imperial Cities
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
Road to Casablanca - 9 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Casablanca0 seats left$39USD $1,545Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to CasablancaOnly 3 seats left$39USD $1,545Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Casablanca9 seats left$39USD $1,545Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Casablanca0 seats left$39USD $1,545Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Casablanca7 seats left$39USD $1,545Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Casablanca7 seats left$39USD $1,545Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to Casablanca9 seats left$36USD $1,445Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Casablanca8 seats left$247$1,445-15%USD $1,228Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Casablanca9 seats left$36USD $1,445Based on Double Room
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysWednesdayDec 18, 2019to Casablanca7 seats left$39USD $1,545Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Casablanca.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 October 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with On The Go Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of On The Go Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the On The Go Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 105 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 27 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
- 145 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,228 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,551 tours in Africa
- covered by 523 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Road to Casablanca - 9 Days