Road to Casablanca - 9 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,139
- Take a guided city tour of Marrakech
- Visit Todra Gorge
- Enjoy the sights of Fes
- Explore ruins of Volubilis
- Discover Rabat
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- RCRitaWritten on January 2, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Azziz is a very good guide. We really enjoyed our trip.
- SStephanieSmithWritten on November 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I recently did the Road to Casablanca tour. I loved everything about the tour. Our guide Hicham was amazing, his knowledge and humour made the tour even better! He went above and beyond for every person in our group. I will recommend Hicham and this tour to... Read more
- LarissaWritten on October 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a amazing trip touring around this awesome country. Hicham was absolutely amazing went above and beyond for anything and everything.
- JJoanneMcPheeWritten on October 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
oh my gosh! Road to Casablanca was the most amazing adventure so far in my life. We had so much fun and so many laughs. Hicham was better then we could of asked for. He was so knowledgeable about the areas we visited and had some really great hornet and... Read more
- SSabrinaDorningWritten on June 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a wonderful trip. Amazing sights and flavours. A lovely group to experience the country with. Our guide, Hicham went above and beyond to accommodate us, be it a last minute stop at Rick's Cafe or finding restaurants serving French fries.... Really... Read more
- LOLeslieWritten on June 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome!!! This was a trip of a lifetime! Our guide, Hicham, was fantastic… Full of incredible knowledge about the culture and history of Morocco which brought the entire trip to life! This was an incredible adventure - so interesting and so much fun. I... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
AMAZING!!! I have been on multiple group tours over the last 10 years and this was the best one, ever! Our guide, Hicham made the experience absolutely come to life… He was full of fantastic and interesting information about every single place we visited,... Read more
- JoanWritten on April 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My Husband Chris and I have just finished the tour "the road to Casablanca"... having been in the tourism business for more than 25 years i have to praise your program .. your hotels... and above all your choice of guides and drivers... we do not have... Read more
- TinekeWritten on April 10, 20173.5 - Good
A wonderful trip with many highlights. A difficult country to travel solo, but it was made easy by the great organisation of this tour. Most of the local guides were great, and very personable, while giving us some interesting information about the places... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Tineke, Thank you for your comments about your tour to Morocco. We are glad you enjoyed the experience of having local guides and learning more about the sights you were visiting. We look forward to you travelling with On The Go Tours again in the future. Best regards, On The GO Tours team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Marrakech City Tour
- Day 3: Ait Benhaddou
- Day 4: Camel trek into the Sahara
- Day 5: Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Volubilis & Meknes
- Day 8: Rabat & Casablanca
- Day 9: Casablanca
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour cater for vegetarians?
This tour offers Jain, Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Kosher food options on request. Please make our Travel Experts aware of your dietary requirements and we will pass this onto the operator.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
The single supplement is not mandatory for this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. This is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience! If you would prefer a little more privacy, a single supplement can be paid, the additional surcharge of which can be viewed on the booking page.
What is the age range?
The suggested age range for this tour is 28 - 70 as the majority of travellers who take part in this tour are between those ages. This tour is part of On The Go's signature range, and offers a more comfortable way to travel, with accommodations being an average of 4*.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
Road to Casablanca - 9 Days
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to CasablancaOnly 3 seats left$257$1,395-18%USD $1,139Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Casablanca7 seats left$257$1,395-18%USD $1,139Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to CasablancaOnly 3 seats left$257$1,395-18%USD $1,139Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Casablanca4 seats left$347$1,495-23%USD $1,148Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Casablanca7 seats left$275$1,495-18%USD $1,220Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$275$1,495-18%USD $1,220Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Casablanca7 seats left$275$1,495-18%USD $1,220Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Casablanca9 seats left$275$1,495-18%USD $1,220Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$275$1,495-18%USD $1,220Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Casablanca8 seats left$275$1,495-18%USD $1,220Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Casablanca.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 March 2019 the full payment of $1,139 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1139 for Road to Casablanca - 9 Days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 105 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 27 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
- 145 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,139 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,386 tours in Africa
- covered by 235 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Road to Casablanca - 9 Days