Mamma Mia! - 13 Days/12 Nights
- Our saving
- US $ 1,189
- Walk around the Vatican
- Visit the famous city of Pompeii
- Take a boat trip to Capri
- Explore Venice's canals
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- MatthewWritten on October 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It's a great tour if you like full days and seeing as much as possible in a short time. All the guides were excellent! Very friendly and knowledgeable. All the accommodations were in great locations. Could easily walk everywhere (which you do tons of on the... Read more
- BBurleyBurrisWritten on April 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Italy On A Budget 13-day Mama Mia tour covers a lot of ground (literally because we walked almost 100 miles) journeying to several of the most well known cities and historic sites/ruins of the country. Good walking shoes and plenty of stamina are... Read more
- MDMaireWritten on September 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip with italy on a budget was awesome! They were very helpful with communication and had all accomodation, transport, optional tours, etc outlined in a package on my first day. The tour leaders are friendly and helpful and genuinely care about your... Read more
- SShannonWritten on August 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just finishing up one of the best holidays of my life! We wanted to see Rome, Amalfi Coast, Cinque Terre/Pisa, Florence and Venice so booked the Mamma Mia tour and it was perfect! The tour had flexibility to do our own things as well as the security of an... Read more
- AAnnaWritten on August 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour is great! My mom and I did the 2 week Mamma Mia tour and loved it! It was a very great experience, we did so much that we wouldn't have been able to do in such a short period of time. The guides were professional, charismatic, prompt, and very... Read more
- JodiWritten on July 6, 20175.0 - Excellent
Italy on a budget has been the most amazing experience ever. I've never been to Europe before and am travelling alone. After booking the Mama Mia tour with them I can safely say I will be back and use there services again. All the guides have perfect... Read moreShow detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewThanks a lot fot this awesome review Jodi! Glad to hear you had such a good time during our Mamma Mia tour. You have probably experienced the majority of our tours since the Mamma Mia includes most of them so hearing you enjoyed them that much means a lot. I enjoyed touring you privately in Venice and I hope you did as well. It was lovely to meet you! Keep in touch alright? Best regards, Mariana
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 : ARRIVAL TO ROME
- DAY 2 : TREVI FOUNTAIN, SPANISH STEPS, VATICAN CITY & LOTS MORE
- DAY 3 : FREE FULL DAY IN ROME
- DAY 4 : POMPEII - SORRENTO
- DAY 5 : BOAT TRIP TO CAPRI ISLAND
- DAY 6 : POSITANO AND AMALFI COAST
- DAY 7 : NAPLES - FLORENCE
- DAY 8 : TUSCANY! SIENA, SAN GIMIGNANO AND CHIANTI REGION EXCURSION - FLORENCE
- DAY 9 : PISA AND CINQUE TERRE EXCURSION - FLORENCE
- DAY 10 : FULL DAY IN FLORENCE
- DAY 11 : ARRIVAL TO VENICE
- DAY 12 : MURANO, BURANO ISLANDS - VENICE
- DAY 13 : BYE BYE VENICE.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- Italy on a Budget
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Mamma Mia! 13 day tour of Italy
- Frequently asked questions
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Why is there an age range?
The reason of the age limit is because we are a student travel company and we target to young travellers.
Are the TVs on the accommodation used?
TV is not provided in the bedroom since we accommodate our passengers in hostels and budget hotels.
Is it possible for me to get a room to myself?
Yes, you will be able to get a room to yourself at an additional charge. Please contact us to arrange this.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sunita26th November 2018
Mamma Mia! - 13 Days/12 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$173$1,362-13%USD $1,189Based on MULTI SHARE ROOM
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$173$1,362-13%USD $1,189Based on MULTI SHARE ROOM
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$173$1,362-13%USD $1,189Based on MULTI SHARE ROOM
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$187$1,475-13%USD $1,288Based on MULTI SHARE ROOM
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$187$1,475-13%USD $1,288Based on MULTI SHARE ROOM
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$209$1,645-13%USD $1,437Based on MULTI SHARE ROOM
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$209$1,645-13%USD $1,437Based on MULTI SHARE ROOM
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$209$1,645-13%USD $1,437Based on MULTI SHARE ROOM
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$209$1,645-13%USD $1,437Based on MULTI SHARE ROOM
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Venice4 seats left$209$1,645-13%USD $1,437Based on MULTI SHARE ROOM
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Italy on a Budget Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 February 2019 the full payment of $1,189 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1189 for Mamma Mia! - 13 Days/12 Nights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy on a Budget Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Italy on a Budget Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 212 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 33 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 10 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 31 km
- Napoli (Italy)
- 409 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 51 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 38 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,189 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,097 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mamma Mia! - 13 Days/12 Nights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mamma Mia! - 13 Days/12 Nights