Mamma Mia! - 13 Days/12 Nights
- Our saving
- US $ 1,627
- +12 Destinations
- Central Italy
- Walk around the Vatican
- Visit the famous city of Pompeii
- Take a boat trip to Capri
- Explore Venice's canals
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- BBurleyBurrisWritten on April 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe Italy On A Budget 13-day Mama Mia tour covers a lot of ground (literally because we walked almost 100 miles) journeying to several of the most well known cities and historic sites/ruins of the country. Good walking shoes and plenty of stamina are needed to keep pace with the friendly, knowledgable and flexible tour leaders who take into consideration the needs and wants and budgets of group members. The optional excursions led by tour guides are reasonably priced and can be tailored to your desire for specific types and locations of scenic sites. Or with plenty of free time integrated into the daily routine, you can venture out on your own or join an alternative excursion offered by a local tour guide. The accommodations match the "inexpensive budget" and are acceptable especially if you upgrade to a private room/bath.Show detailed ratings
- MDMaireWritten on September 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy trip with italy on a budget was awesome! They were very helpful with communication and had all accomodation, transport, optional tours, etc outlined in a package on my first day. The tour leaders are friendly and helpful and genuinely care about your experience on the tour. I would have liked to have spent more time with them. For my first time to Italy I think 13 day Mamma Mia was the perfect way to see as much as possible. I just wish I had more time! The accomodation in Florence was amazing and the views from the campground in Sorrento were stunning.Show detailed ratings
- SShannonWritten on August 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentJust finishing up one of the best holidays of my life! We wanted to see Rome, Amalfi Coast, Cinque Terre/Pisa, Florence and Venice so booked the Mamma Mia tour and it was perfect! The tour had flexibility to do our own things as well as the security of an organized tour with someone helping us along the way. Excellent customer service from the office as well as the guides! Accommodations were clean, comfortable and convenient locations to sights. Special thanks to Sasa and Veronica! You were both amazing! :)Show detailed ratings
- AAnnaWritten on August 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour is great! My mom and I did the 2 week Mamma Mia tour and loved it! It was a very great experience, we did so much that we wouldn't have been able to do in such a short period of time. The guides were professional, charismatic, prompt, and very understanding. They really were a large contributing factor as to what made this tour so good! Italy on a budget was definitely the way to go if you're coming to Italy for the first time and want to see everything! So much fun, and I would definitely do it again!Show detailed ratings
- JodiWritten on July 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentItaly on a budget has been the most amazing experience ever. I've never been to Europe before and am travelling alone. After booking the Mama Mia tour with them I can safely say I will be back and use there services again. All the guides have perfect English, a vast knowledge of all the areas in which I travelled to (the arts, history, activities, food and wine). Professional, friendly on time, over and above helpful. I would highly recommend this company and a huge thank you my wonderful tour guides Sasa, Alessandro, Alice and Mariana I am so grateful to all of you for making my holiday so incredible. I would highly recommend italy in a budget to anyone travelling for your tour company. Forever thankfulShow detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewThanks a lot fot this awesome review Jodi! Glad to hear you had such a good time during our Mamma Mia tour. You have probably experienced the majority of our tours since the Mamma Mia includes most of them so hearing you enjoyed them that much means a lot. I enjoyed touring you privately in Venice and I hope you did as well. It was lovely to meet you! Keep in touch alright? Best regards, Mariana
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 : ARRIVAL TO ROME
- DAY 2 : TREVI FOUNTAIN, SPANISH STEPS, VATICAN CITY & LOTS MORE
- DAY 3 : FREE FULL DAY IN ROME
- DAY 4 : POMPEII - SORRENTO
- DAY 5 : BOAT TRIP TO CAPRI ISLAND
- DAY 6 : POSITANO AND AMALFI COAST
- DAY 7 : NAPLES - FLORENCE
- DAY 8 : TUSCANY! SIENA, SAN GIMIGNANO AND CHIANTI REGION EXCURSION - FLORENCE
- DAY 9 : PISA AND CINQUE TERRE EXCURSION - FLORENCE
- DAY 10 : FULL DAY IN FLORENCE
- DAY 11 : ARRIVAL TO VENICE
- DAY 12 : MURANO, BURANO ISLANDS - VENICE
- DAY 13 : BYE BYE VENICE.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- Italy on a Budget
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Mamma Mia! 13 day tour of Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Why is there an age range?
The reason of the age limit is because we are a student travel company and we target to young travellers.
- February 1, 2017
Are the TVs on the accommodation used?
TV is not provided in the bedroom since we accommodate our passengers in hostels and budget hotels.
- February 1, 2017
Is it possible for me to get a room to myself?
Yes, you will be able to get a room to yourself at an additional charge. Please contact us to arrange this.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
Mamma Mia! - 13 Days/12 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Rome13 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Venice10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $65USD $1,571Based on 13D MAMMA MIA - Shared Accommodation
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Rome13 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Venice10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $68USD $1,638Based on 13D MAMMA MIA - Shared Accommodation
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Rome13 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Venice10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $68USD $1,638Based on 13D MAMMA MIA - Shared Accommodation
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Rome13 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Venice10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $68USD $1,638Based on 13D MAMMA MIA - Shared Accommodation
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Rome13 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to VeniceOnly 3 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $68USD $1,638Based on 13D MAMMA MIA - Shared Accommodation
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Rome13 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Venice9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $256$1,883-14%USD $1,627Based on 13D MAMMA MIA - Shared Accommodation
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Rome13 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Venice9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $256$1,883-14%USD $1,627Based on 13D MAMMA MIA - Shared Accommodation
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Rome13 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Venice10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $256$1,883-14%USD $1,627Based on 13D MAMMA MIA - Shared Accommodation
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Rome13 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Venice10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $256$1,883-14%USD $1,627Based on 13D MAMMA MIA - Shared Accommodation
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Rome13 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Venice10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $256$1,883-14%USD $1,627Based on 13D MAMMA MIA - Shared Accommodation
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Italy on a Budget Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,627 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1627 for Mamma Mia! - 13 Days/12 Nights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy on a Budget Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Italy on a Budget Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 212 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 33 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 10 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 31 km
- Napoli (Italy)
- 409 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 51 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 38 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,627 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mamma Mia! - 13 Days/12 Nights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mamma Mia! - 13 Days/12 Nights