MAMMA MIA! - 13 DAYS/12 NIGHTS (from Rome to Venice)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,147
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Walk around the Vatican
- Visit the famous city of Pompeii
- Take a boat trip to Capri
- Explore Venice's canals
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Italy on a Budget To...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Monday DAY 1 : ARRIVAL TO ROME
- DAY 2 : TREVI FOUNTAIN, SPANISH STEPS, VATICAN CITY & LOTS MORE
- DAY 3 : FULL FREE DAY IN ROME
- DAY 4 : POMPEII - SORRENTO
- DAY 5 : BOAT TRIP TO CAPRI ISLAND
- DAY 6 :POSITANO AND AMALFI COAST
- DAY 7 :NAPLES - FLORENCE
- DAY 8 : TUSCANY!SIENA, SAN GIMIGNANO AND CHIANTI REGION EXCURSION - FLORENCE
- DAY 9 :PISA AND CINQUE TERRE EXCURSION BY TRAIN - FLORENCE
- DAY 10 : FULL FREE DAY IN FLORENCE
- DAY 11 :ARRIVAL TO VENICE
- DAY 12: FREE MORNING IN VENICE - MURANO &BURANO ISLANDS
- SaturdayDAY 13 :BYE BYEVENICE.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BNBethanyWritten on May 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emma was my tour guide and she really made me feel safe. It was a lot to fit in a small amount of time but I really feel like I have seen a lot of Italy now
- StaceyWritten on April 28, 20193.5 - Good
This was my first tour and overall I enjoyed the experience and the places we saw where amazing but there are a few things that could be improved for example the tour guide doesn't always escort you between locations we had to get the train by ourselves... Read moreShow detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewHi Stacey, thank you very much for taking time to leave us a review and share your experience. We are sorry to read that because it's written clearly both on the website and on the program we sent you that you would have had different tour guides and you would join other tours. You booked the tour knowing how the structure was going to be as this is how it is advertised and sold and we delivered a service promised. If you were looking for a group tour, this is obviously not what we offer, we are not a bus tour company and we do not shepherd the groups from one place to the other, and as mentioned it not possible to have a private tour for three people with the same guide and on a minivan for the 13 days with the price you paid, and in order to confirm some of the activities you booked we had to combine your tour with others. Flexibility, good mix of free time and organised activities with our team are part of our company and philosophy. We believe your travel experience should be fun, knowledgeable and most importantly, authentic. During our tours we travel by local transport, the primary means of transportation for this trip is by train. Trains are the fastest way to cross long distances, allowing you to avoid traffic jams and arrive right into the city centre. You also rated the transportation not good, and we are wondering why. It was really clear in the email we sent, and we do use fast-speed trains only. We also noticed that you rated the meals in your review which were not included, so basically you gave us a bad vote for something you chose yourself and you did not reviewed the tour leaders who spent 13 days with you making sure everything was going well and they shared their knowledge of Italy to let you live the real authentic italian experience. You also wrote that you enjoyed the accomodation especially the shared rooms were you had the possibility to meet other people... that is our goal, it is really what we are looking for and there is not much difference in meeting other people during the tour... On the other hand we also thank you for the feedback you gave on the tour leader who was not very knowledgeable, we already spoke with him and we made sure it would not happen again. Anyway if you have anything else you need to let us know you can always send us an email, and we really hope to see you soon in one of the other tour we offer. Italy is full of culture and there's always something to see and try. Regards
- MatthewWritten on October 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It's a great tour if you like full days and seeing as much as possible in a short time. All the guides were excellent! Very friendly and knowledgeable. All the accommodations were in great locations. Could easily walk everywhere (which you do tons of on the... Read more
- BBurleyBurrisWritten on April 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Italy On A Budget 13-day Mama Mia tour covers a lot of ground (literally because we walked almost 100 miles) journeying to several of the most well known cities and historic sites/ruins of the country. Good walking shoes and plenty of stamina are... Read more
- MDMaireWritten on September 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip with italy on a budget was awesome! They were very helpful with communication and had all accomodation, transport, optional tours, etc outlined in a package on my first day. The tour leaders are friendly and helpful and genuinely care about your... Read more
- SShannonWritten on August 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just finishing up one of the best holidays of my life! We wanted to see Rome, Amalfi Coast, Cinque Terre/Pisa, Florence and Venice so booked the Mamma Mia tour and it was perfect! The tour had flexibility to do our own things as well as the security of an... Read more
- AAnnaWritten on August 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour is great! My mom and I did the 2 week Mamma Mia tour and loved it! It was a very great experience, we did so much that we wouldn't have been able to do in such a short period of time. The guides were professional, charismatic, prompt, and very... Read more
- JodiWritten on July 6, 20175.0 - Excellent
Italy on a budget has been the most amazing experience ever. I've never been to Europe before and am travelling alone. After booking the Mama Mia tour with them I can safely say I will be back and use there services again. All the guides have perfect... Read moreShow detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewThanks a lot fot this awesome review Jodi! Glad to hear you had such a good time during our Mamma Mia tour. You have probably experienced the majority of our tours since the Mamma Mia includes most of them so hearing you enjoyed them that much means a lot. I enjoyed touring you privately in Venice and I hope you did as well. It was lovely to meet you! Keep in touch alright? Best regards, Mariana
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Why is there an age range?
The reason of the age limit is because we are a student travel company and we target to young travellers.
Are the TVs on the accommodation used?
TV is not provided in the bedroom since we accommodate our passengers in hostels and budget hotels.
Is it possible for me to get a room to myself?
Yes, you will be able to get a room to yourself at an additional charge. Please contact us to arrange this.
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- Italy on a Budget
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Mamma Mia! 13 day tour of Italy
- Frequently asked questions
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
MAMMA MIA! - 13 DAYS/12 NIGHTS (from Rome to Venice)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$41USD $1,310
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$41USD $1,310
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Venice8 seats left$41USD $1,310
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$41USD $1,310
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$41USD $1,310
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$41USD $1,310
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$49USD $1,584
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$49USD $1,584
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$49USD $1,584
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Rome13 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Venice9 seats left$49USD $1,584
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Italy on a Budget Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 September 2019 the full payment of $1,147 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1147 for MAMMA MIA! - 13 DAYS/12 NIGHTS (from Rome to Venice), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy on a Budget Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Italy on a Budget Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 212 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 33 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 10 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 31 km
- Napoli (Italy)
- 409 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 51 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 38 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,147 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,887 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for MAMMA MIA! - 13 DAYS/12 NIGHTS (from Rome to Venice) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on MAMMA MIA! - 13 DAYS/12 NIGHTS (from Rome to Venice)