Alaska Denali Expedition - 12 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,309
- +3 Destinations
- Western USA
- Hike the wilds of Denali National Park
- Spot bears, moose, caribou and wolves!
- Camp with views of glaciers
- Participate in guided glacier hikes
- Age range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Overland Truck
- Rather Poor
- HAHelenWritten on July 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe were instantly drawn to Infinite Adventure's Alaska Denali Expedition because it encompassed everything we wanted from our time in Alaska – and it didn't disappoint! Natalie and Dave were great hosts, very knowledgeable and professional but also approachable and friendly. It is clear they have a passion for Alaska and the itinerary they have put together demonstrates that they care about showing their guests the best it has to offer. Their converted school bus was a fantastic way to travel around and was comfortable with plenty of storage space for everyone. We were constantly impressed with the tasty meals that Natalie and Dave managed to put together on just a couple of gas burners and there was always plenty to go around, even in our large group. The tents they provided were really quick and easy to put up and were also very spacious. The camp sites we stayed in were all in spectacular locations, it is worth noting that some had better facilities than others! However, for us it wasn't a problem as wilderness camping is something we enjoy doing and it just added to the adventure! There was a very good selection of optional activities with something to suit everyone’s' tastes and abilities. All the activities we selected were excellent, it is definitely worth spending a little extra money to experience them. Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our trip and it has given us some incredible memories we'll treasure forever. We would 100% recommend this trip.Show detailed ratings
- RRaquelWritten on July 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentI won't repeat what so many people have already written, but simply say that I fully agree with the positive comments and compliments below. As a participant from the Alaska Denali Expedition, I give 5 stars to Infinite Adventures and would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in outdoors and adventure activities.Show detailed ratings
- GauriWritten on July 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had an amazing time on 12 days Denali Expedition with Infinite Adventures. Natalie and Dave are the best. They both personally care about everyone having great time while on the tour and try hard to make this trip one of your all time favorite. Trip is very well planned with included and optional activities per day. And the food, what can I say. Though we were camping, every night dinner was so yummy. When you come back after whole day of hiking or ice climbing, and such yummy dinner will make you happiest person on the earth. Thank you Dave and Natalie for such amazing experience. Anyone thinking about booking trip with Infinite Adventures, don't think. Just go ahead and book it. You will have best time with these guys.Show detailed ratings
- BGBethanyWritten on September 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentInfinite Adventures was wonderful and we will never forget our vacation or the people we met along the way. The guides, Natalie and Aaron were like hanging out with our old friends from college that you haven't seen in years with a few German tourists hanging out too. They were both very nice and knowledgeable about the different locations and the tours that were available. The trip itself was very low-key, which both my husband and I really enjoyed. If you are looking to get off of the beaten path, away from people, and feel like you are out camping with friends then this is the tour for you.Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much! I had a great time travelling with you - hope to see you some day again!
- CAChristineWritten on August 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I did the 12 day Alaska Denali Expedition as part of the 58 day Las Vegas to Anchorage. We had a wonderful time. Natalie and Aaron bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the tour and ensure your trip is a fantastic experience. Every day was a new adventure. Thanks guys.Show detailed ratings
- MSMargotWritten on July 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had the most wonderful time on the tour. Natalie and Aron were wonderful guides. We saw the most gorgeous place in Alaska some of them a bit off the beaten track. The group was great fun we laughed together cooked and ate together and shared a variety of outings and activities. The highlight for me was an overnight stay in the wilderness and going down the McLaren river by canoe. Can highly recommend the tour. I had a blast!!!Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks, Margot! We had a great time with you as well. I can't get over how amazing the weather has been the last 2 weeks - seeing the Mountain in Denali and a wolf was for sure my highlight!
- ZZakWritten on July 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentWow! What a great tour, with so many once in a lifetime experiences! I did the 12 day Denali tour and I was really blown away. Natalie, Dave and Aaron were all super friendly, knowledgeable and helpful and really did everything the could to make sure it was a great experience. They even helped me plan an additional 3 days in Alaska after the tour and let me borrow a tent, which was really kind of them! Firstly, Atka, their converted school bus is the way to go! There is sooo much more room compared to the mini vans. Secondly, Alaska is just incredible, to see bears, moose, eagles orcas, whales jumping out of the water, calving glaciers, sea lions, sea otters, ice climbing on glaciers! Thirdly, you meet great people, and share amazing experiences together! Thanks again Infinite Adventures!Show detailed ratings
- TTylerWritten on January 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentOne word: AMAZING! Not just the sights of Alaska but Natalie and David themselves. They are terrific tour leaders and they made sure we got the most out of or trip. They are well-educated travelers with a knowledge for the outdoors. I would travel with Natalie and David time and time again. They gave me an experience that I will carry with me for the rest of my life.Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks, we hope to see you again, it was awesome traveling with you and we love your videos you made from our trips!
- MMMatthewWritten on January 27, 20164.5 - ExcellentCan't say enough about Dave and Nat! They have all the experience and knowledge in the world, but still take the time to be one of us, to hike with us, answer our questions, and have fun with us. What a perfect blend of energy and professionalism. Thanks guys! I'll be back!Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much! We look forward to seeing you again. It was a lot of fun traveling with you, great memories hiking and trailblazing towards Maclaren Glacier!
- AnneWritten on January 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was my second trip with this company and Dave and Nat were just awesome tour leaders. The Denali Trip truly takes you out into the wild. Did you ever have blue berry (freshly gathered!) pancakes in the middle of nowhere for breakfast? I went late August and we even saw the Northern Lights in Wrangell St Elias National Park!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ANCHORAGE
- Day 2-4: DENALI NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5-6: MACLAREN RIVER LODGE
- Day 7-9: WRANGELL/ST ELIAS NP
- Day 10-11: VALDEZ
- Day 12: ANCHORAGE
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Bears in Alaska
- Alaska in a converted school bus
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
Is it possible to have a pre/post trip accommodation?
If you need any help with pre or post trip accommodation please contact us to arrange this.
- March 1, 2016
What is the age range for the Alaska Denali Expedition?
The trip you were looking at in particular currently has an age range of late 20's to early 50's.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Alaska Denali Expedition - 12 Days
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Anchorage12 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Anchorage0 seats left$41USD $1,309+ $590 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Anchorage12 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to AnchorageOnly 3 seats left$41USD $1,309+ $590 Local Payment
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Anchorage12 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Anchorage6 seats left$42USD $1,358+ $590 Local Payment
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Anchorage12 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$42USD $1,358+ $590 Local Payment
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Anchorage12 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Anchorage6 seats left$45USD $1,455+ $590 Local Payment
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Anchorage12 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Anchorage6 seats left$45USD $1,455+ $590 Local Payment
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Anchorage12 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Anchorage6 seats left$45USD $1,455+ $590 Local Payment
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Anchorage12 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Anchorage6 seats left$45USD $1,455+ $590 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Infinite Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,309 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1309 for Alaska Denali Expedition - 12 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Infinite Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Infinite Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Anchorage (USA)
- 222 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 450 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 190 km
- Valdez (USA)
- 190 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,309 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alaska Denali Expedition - 12 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alaska Denali Expedition - 12 Days