Alaska Adventure - 20 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,496
- +5 Destinations
- Western USA
- Hike the wilderness in Denali National Park
- Enjoy a Salmon Dinner
- Ride our converted school bus and spot a grizzly
- Go on a wildlife cruise and spot whales
- Age range
- 18 to 86 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Overland Truck
- Rather Poor
- AAtinaWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest trip ever! Well organized, perfect tour guides, Natalie and Aaron, the coolest bus, most wonderful group! I had the time of my life! I'll be back :-) AtinaShow detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewWe miss you! I am glad you loved it and keep in touch!
- KKasiaWritten on August 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe best trip ever... I would even say : amazing !!!! Natalie and Aaron were great guides and were doing everything to make our trip super fun . Both of them not only host us warm in Alaska, they were our best friends. Each day we have a lot of activities such as : kayaking ,climbing, hiking, each could chose something what suit to own expectation. I would recommend this trip to everyone , even those who don't like travel with a group. You really can meet amazing people and explore the places that you won't be able to discover by yourself. Again thank you both of you for the best trip ever ever.Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Kasia! I had a great trip with you, too. It was so much fun - especially hiking through the snow on top of a mountain! See you again somewhere!!!
- KDKarenWritten on August 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentI would highly recommend Infinite Adventures as I had the most amazing trip. Six weeks on and I definitely miss Alaska. Nat and Dave were great so friendly and knowledgeable and with Dave's eyes for spotting wildlife you won't miss much. There was so much variety on the trip from the landscapes to the wildlife. It is definitely a great trip for exploring what Alaska has to offer with great guides! Thanks Nat and Dave!Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Karen! We would love to see you again. Hope you are all well! Natalie
- LRLoriWritten on July 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe have just returned from our second trip with Infinite Adventures, thanks to Dave & Nat for another memorable adventure, their knowledge, experience and personality all go to making every ones holiday an experience to remember. We have no hesitation in recommending Infinite Adventures to anyone who loves the outdoors and looking for that little extra attention to detail. We would love to do it all again.Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much! We miss you!
- CCJWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentNat and Dave have created a great company and their passion and commitment to ensuring everyone has the best experience is inspiring. I loved the Alaska expedition and would recommend it to anyone wanting to explore Alaska.Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much! We had good fun travelling with you!
- LLetiWritten on July 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip through Alaska with Nat and Dave will definitely be an unforgettable experience for me. I met really cool people and also Nat and Dave became friends to me. The day activities are insane. All trips are well chose, planed and fun, The campgrounds are also really good and I loved it that we were sometimes camping in the middle of nowhere. Nat and Dave were cooking every morning and evening and the meals were really good. We always had enough which is kind of hard in a large group like this. And the money that you pay for this trip is really worth it. It includes so much that you serious don't have to worry about and ask yourself if it is too expensive because it is definitely not! I would go on a trip with them again! We always had something to laugh about! Good days and night :)Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much! We hopefully see you again somewhere! Happy travels, Natalie
- MMatthiasWritten on July 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy girlfriend and I had an amazing time with Infinite Adventures in Alaska. I have done many tours all over the world with many different tour operators, and I can recommend Infinite Adventures because they are professional and at the same time like friends. I always felt informed very well, organisation was perfect, equipment perfect, and overall at the same time Natalie and Dave (the guides/owners) felt like friends. They both have many years of experience of guiding adventure tours all over the world. So you can feel very safe and relaxed with them. Also the schoolbus was very comfortable and very powerful. I worried that maybe it is a slow vehicle, but the total opposite: it is extremely powerful and we usually had to overtake many other trucks, campervans and smaller tourvans with trailers. I don't know what to say anymore, it really was a perfect trip. We hope to travel with them again soon.Show detailed ratings
- NMNORIKOWritten on August 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentI always wanted to visit Alaska so I started to research then found this tour. The itinerary is just perfect for me, not rushing and staying couple of nights at a place, but it covers so many places I wanted to visit. I also like the variety of accommodation you can stay - bush camp, camping, luxury camp, hostel and a lodge, so I picked it. The trip was awesome! I had so much fun time on the 20days tour - big thanks to Natalie and Aaron. I know why it's 5-stars! (we need more starts as 5 is not enough!) Totally recommended, I would love to come back again with Infinite Adventures!Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Noriko! We enjoyed having you with us and can't wait to have you back.
- NNicolaWritten on August 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentNatalie and Aaron were amazing, hospitable, knowledgeable and genuinely great people. I had so much fun and will definitely go back to these guys. I have no hesitation in recommending Infinite Adventures to anyone wanting a unique traveling and camping experience!Show detailed ratings
- MMandyWritten on July 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis year in June one of my dreams came true. I traveled to Alaska :). The best thing I could do was to join the Infinite Adventures-trip on a schoolbus to explore this amazing state! I felt part of the family from the first moment I met Nat, Aaron and Dave. They are so heartily and helpful with a really great sense of humor. Perfect guides! The bus is equipped with everything you need during your adventure and I felt save every second of the journey. While traveling I saw Alaska's amazing landscape and lots of wildlife like a grizzly, moose, caribous, humpback whales, orcas, bald eagles... There were many options for activities: I hiked, went kayaking next to icebergs, iceclimbing (wow!), rafting, saw glaciers, historical sites... For me it was the perfect choice of things to do and places to see in Alaska. I can't thank you guys enough for making my vacation such an incredible adventure!! Would love to do an other trip with you :). Recommendation:1000% !Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks, Mandy! We really appreciate your review and we had a great time with you, too! I hope to see you in the future somewhere in Germany or USA!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ANCHORAGE
- Day 2-4: SEWARD
- Day 5: HOMER
- Day 6-7: ADVENTURE CAMP
- Day 8: HOPE
- Day 9: ANCHORAGE
- Day 10-12: DENALI NATIONAL PARK
- Day 13-14: MACLAREN RIVER LODGE
- Day 15-17: WRANGELL/ST ELIAS NP
- Day 18-19: VALDEZ
- Day 20: ANCHORAGE
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Bears in Alaska
- Alaska in a converted school bus
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Does someone meet you at the airport?
The meeting point for this trip will be the Bent Prop Downtown Hostel in Anchorage. Unfortunately we don't pick up at the airport but we will send pre-trip information out that outline how to get from the airport to Anchorage downtown Hostel and meet the group for the meeting at 6 pm that day.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
Alaska Adventure - 20 Days
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Anchorage0 seats left$104USD $2,496+ $890 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Anchorage4 seats left$104USD $2,496+ $890 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Anchorage6 seats left$106USD $2,544+ $890 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$106USD $2,544+ $890 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Anchorage6 seats left$111USD $2,659+ $890 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Anchorage6 seats left$111USD $2,659+ $890 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Anchorage6 seats left$111USD $2,659+ $890 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Anchorage6 seats left$111USD $2,659+ $890 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Infinite Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $2,496 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2496 for Alaska Adventure - 20 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Infinite Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Infinite Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Anchorage (USA)
- 222 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 450 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 190 km
- Valdez (USA)
- 204 km
- Seward (USA)
- 128 km
- Homer (USA)
- 197 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,496 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alaska Adventure - 20 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alaska Adventure - 20 Days