Alaska Adventure - 20 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,659
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +5 Destinations
- Western USA
- Hike the wilderness in Denali National Park
- Enjoy a Salmon Dinner
- Ride our converted school bus and spot a grizzly
- Go on a wildlife cruise and spot whales
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Overland Truck
- Travel style
- Overland Truck, Adventure, Mountain Hikes, Wildlife, Hiking & Trekking
- Rather Poor
- AAndyHoltWritten on August 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I recently returned from my second trip with Infinite Adventures. I did the Southwest adventure tour last year and I was sure that it could never be equalled. I was wrong. The Alaskan Salmon run trip was as good if not better. I cannot praise Natalie and... Read more
- BBettinaSosnaWritten on August 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
WOW.WOW.WOW. Amazing trip with Natalie & Dave. If you have the chance, I would definitely recommend the 20 days tour (Kenai 9 days + Denali Expedition 12 days) as I did. Unbelievably beautiful nature combined with many bears, funny camp fire evenings and... Read more
- RRhondaWritten on August 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just returned from the 20 Day Alaska tour. Great itinerary giving a broad taste of Alaska, lots of wildlife, amazing scenery and the chance to get away from the more touristy areas. Dave and Natalie are passionate about travel, great cooks, and care deeply... Read more
- JJanineFergusonWritten on July 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip of a lifetime. Perfect hosts these guys know how to show clients a good time in a professional manner but relaxed and fun loving too. Such passion, that transferred to the whole group allowing the fellow passengers to relax and bond and still we... Read more
- HHansandYvonneWritten on July 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
Best wildlife adventure we've ever had ! Best knowledge of our guides Dave and Nathalie. Enough time to spot all the wildlife on a short distance. We loved the bush-camps ! Very nice to travel in the well equiped schoolbus!Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks, I hope we will see you again one day!
- VenWritten on July 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
The 20-day camping trip in Alaska is the best trip I have ever been on. The itineraries are perfectly planned. Each day we see and experience something new. Everyday is different. We see a variety of terrains, vegetations and wildlife throughout the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much! We had a fantastic time together, hope to see you again next year!
- CCarolineWritten on July 7, 20185.0 - Excellent
Everything about my 20 day Alaska camping trip with Infinite Adventures was perfect, especially when I compare it to other group tours I have taken in the past. Starting off with our friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated guides Nat and Dave, the whole group... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks! We hope to see you somewhere in the world. We loved traveling with you!
- AAtinaWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - Excellent
Best trip ever! Well organized, perfect tour guides, Natalie and Aaron, the coolest bus, most wonderful group! I had the time of my life! I'll be back :-) AtinaShow detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewWe miss you! I am glad you loved it and keep in touch!
- AAtinaWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best trip ever! Well organized, perfect tour guides, Natalie and Aaron, the coolest bus, most wonderful group! I had the time of my life! I'll be back :-) Atina
- KKasiaWritten on August 29, 20175.0 - Excellent
The best trip ever... I would even say : amazing !!!! Natalie and Aaron were great guides and were doing everything to make our trip super fun . Both of them not only host us warm in Alaska, they were our best friends. Each day we have a lot of activities... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Kasia! I had a great trip with you, too. It was so much fun - especially hiking through the snow on top of a mountain! See you again somewhere!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: ANCHORAGE
Start point Lobby, 700 H Street, Anchorage, Alaska 99501, United States 18:00
- Day 2-4: SEWARD
- Day 5: HOMER
- Day 6-7: ADVENTURE CAMP
- Day 8: HOPE
- Day 9: ANCHORAGE
- Day 10-12: DENALI NATIONAL PARK
- Day 13-14: MACLAREN RIVER LODGE
- Day 15-17: WRANGELL/ST ELIAS NP
- Day 18-19: VALDEZ
- Day 20: ANCHORAGE
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Bears in Alaska
- Alaska in a converted school bus
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does someone meet you at the airport?
The meeting point for this trip will be the Bent Prop Downtown Hostel in Anchorage. Unfortunately we don't pick up at the airport but we will send pre-trip information out that outline how to get from the airport to Anchorage downtown Hostel and meet the group for the meeting at 6 pm that day.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
Alaska Adventure - 20 Days
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Anchorage0 seats left$111USD $2,659+ $890 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Anchorage0 seats left$111USD $2,659+ $890 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Anchorage4 seats left$111USD $2,659+ $890 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Anchorage4 seats left$111USD $2,659+ $890 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to Anchorage6 seats left$112USD $2,688+ $890 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayJul 16, 2020to Anchorage6 seats left$112USD $2,688+ $890 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayAug 6, 2020to Anchorage6 seats left$112USD $2,688+ $890 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 8, 2020from Anchorage20 DaysThursdayAug 27, 2020to Anchorage6 seats left$112USD $2,688+ $890 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Infinite Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2019 the full payment of $2,659 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2659 for Alaska Adventure - 20 Days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Infinite Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Infinite Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Anchorage (USA)
- 222 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 450 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 190 km
- Valdez (USA)
- 204 km
- Seward (USA)
- 128 km
- Homer (USA)
- 197 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,659 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,937 tours in North America
- covered by 103 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alaska Adventure - 20 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 27 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alaska Adventure - 20 Days