Best of New Zealand
- Our saving
- US $ 2,379
- +14 Destinations
- New Zealand South Island
- Rather Poor
- SHSaskiaWritten on May 30, 20182.5 - Average
Unfortunately, I am disappointed with the tour because we have been overwhelmed with activities and not great value has been placed on the nature of New Zealand. In addition, our tourguidin was super nice but unfortunately not a tour guide but a taxi... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Saskia, we apologize if things weren't up to expectations here. We can see our Customer Solutions team have been in touch with you.
- TSTomWritten on February 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour is a once in a life time opportunity, packed with plenty of amazing activities. My CEO, Jemma made all the difference, not only being a great guide she went above and beyond for everyone on my bus.
- MSMelissaWritten on April 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing!! So many things we did that were exclusive for G Adventures tours only! The tour guides were friendly and very personable. I loved every minute of it!!
- EmmaWritten on July 8, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our CEO was great had a lot of knowledge had an extremly enjoyable holoday and would definatly travel with g adventures again
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Auckland
- Day 2 Auckland/Raglan (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Raglan (1B, 1D)
- Day 4 Raglan/Rotorua (1B)
- Day 5 Rotorua/Taupo (1B)
- Day 6 Taupo/Wellington (1B)
- Day 7 Wellington/Abel Tasman National Park (1B, 1D)
- Day 8 Abel Tasman National Park (1B)
- Day 9 Abel Tasman National Park/Westport (1B, 1D)
- Day 10 Westport/Franz Josef (1B, 1D)
- Day 11 Franz Josef (1B)
- Day 12 Franz Josef/Queenstown (1B)
- Days 13-14 Queenstown
- Day 15 Queenstown/Te Anau (1B, 1L)
- Day 16 Te Anau/Central Otago (1B, 1D)
- Day 17 Central Otago (1B)
- Day 18 Wedderburn/Christchurch (1B)
- Day 19 Christchurch/Kaikoura (1B)
- Day 20 Kaikoura/Wellington (1B)
- Day 21 Wellington (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
This tour is part of G-Adventures’ 18-to-Thirtysomethings range, which is designed for younger travellers specifically between the ages of 18-39.
If you're outside of the age range and like the look of this itinerary then why not check out the G Adventures "Highlights of New Zealand" tour, which follows a similar route and is open to all ages over 18.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
Best of New Zealand
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Auckland21 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Wellington0 seats left$162USD $3,249
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Auckland21 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$162USD $3,249
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Auckland21 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Wellington0 seats left$170USD $3,399
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Auckland21 DaysTuesdayDec 25, 2018to Wellington10+ seats left$493$3,399-10%USD $3,059
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Auckland21 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$170USD $3,399Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Auckland21 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$816$3,399-20%USD $2,719
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Auckland21 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Wellington0 seats left$170USD $3,399
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Auckland21 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$654$3,399-15%USD $2,889
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Auckland21 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Wellington0 seats left$170USD $3,399
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Auckland21 DaysTuesdayJan 15, 2019to Wellington8 seats left$1,139$3,399-30%USD $2,379
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 January 2019 the full payment of $2,379 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2379 for Best of New Zealand, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 106 km
- Raglan (New Zealand)
- 126 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 156 km
- Abel Tasman NP (New Zealand)
- 189 km
- Punakaiki (New Zealand)
- 168 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 170 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 52 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,379 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,049 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 73 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of New Zealand