Best of UK & Ireland - 13 days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Ring of Kerry
- Cliffs of Moher
- Giants Causeway
- Loch Ness
- Head to the impressive Liverpool, home of The Beatles
- Indulge in Irish beer, Scottish whisky and Galway oysters
- Hear the myths surrounding the Giant Causeway area
- Stop at the Loch Ness and go sightseeing in Edinburgh
- Visit Cambridge, Alma Mater of David Attenborough
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: London - Stonehenge - Bath - Cardiff
- Day 2: Stratford-upon-Avon - Liverpool
- Day 3: Liverpool - Dublin
- Day 4: Dublin - Free day
- Day 5: Waterford - Blarney Castle - Killarney area
- Day 6: Ring of Kerry - Free day
- Day 7: Adare - Limerick - Cliffs of Moher - Galway - Ballina
- Day 8: Derry/Londonderry - Giant's Causeway - Belfast
- Day 9: Stirling - Whisky Distillery - Scottish Highlands
- Day 10: Loch Ness - Edinburgh
- Day 11: Edinburgh - Free day
- Day 12: Alnwick Castle - York - Yorkshire
- Day 13: Cambridge - London
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MSMarilyn· January 14th, 2020Destinations could have been better organised for arrival during the day for sightseeing. Due to winter hours some major centres had arrival when it was dark and departure in the dark.Trip date: December 2019
- Norhayati· January 6th, 2020Expensive with the optional tours etc but generally good. Doing it in summer would be be better. More daylight.Trip date: December 2019
- GCGlenn· January 4th, 2020The trip was very enjoyable with many highlightsTrip date: December 2019
- MLMargaret· November 1st, 2019Enjoy the tour. Well organized. Excellent tour guide. Have great fun.Trip date: October 2019
- Natasha· October 31st, 2019What a fantastic adventure! 13 days, 5 countries, 8 UNESCO World Heritage sites. Lovely people and new friends. Can't say enough about our enthusiastic tour leader Karina Merkel and our driver Chris Davies along with everyone who was onboard our... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- JEJasmin· October 20th, 2019She was fun and professional. She took care of everyone. Great way to experience my first tourTrip date: October 2019
- DNDawn· October 10th, 2019Luke, brought so much knowledge along with a great sense of humor to our tour that it exceeded our expectations. I’m truly afraid that being our first tour he set the bar very high and anything after this may fall short. He did an amazing job with... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- PNPHILIP· October 8th, 2019We we told at the beginning of our tour that Percy was not a guide but a tour leader! We were expecting a guide so we were disappointed. More info along the way would have been nice, like info on towns we passed through, even names would have been nice.... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- DMDonna· October 7th, 2019For a fun, fast paced, exciting experience then Luke and Expat is the way to go! Definitely felt like we got our money’s worth!!Trip date: September 2019
- GGenevievemichell· October 7th, 2019I absolutely loved the tour and will have many happy memories...it was more than I expected and our tour leader Luke went above and beyond to make the tour special, and of course Garry the driver got us back safely.will recommend it to friends in... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday22 May, 2021EnglishThursday3 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,790
- Saturday5 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday17 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,145
- Saturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday1 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,145
- Saturday10 Jul, 2021EnglishThursday22 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,145Only Pay 10% Deposit
- Saturday31 Jul, 2021EnglishThursday12 Aug, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,145Only Pay 10% Deposit
- Saturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday26 Aug, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,145Only Pay 10% Deposit
- 5 Other Unavailable Departures
- -11%Saturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday9 Sep, 2021$3,145$2,7950% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -9%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday23 Sep, 2021$3,145$2,8550% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -17%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday7 Oct, 2021$3,145$2,6050% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -21%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishThursday21 Oct, 2021$3,145$2,4800% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -23%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday22 Dec, 2021EnglishMonday3 Jan, 2022$3,145$2,4250% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- What airport in London do you recommend flying into for this tour?
- Can I request a triple share room?
- I am a vegetarian, can the included meals cater for my dietary requirement?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Do I need a visa?
- Would there be enough time in London to visit Baker Street and go sightseeing?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is it possible to upgrade my accommodation to a private one?
- Would there be accommodation for three in a room?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar