Best of UK & Ireland - 13 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,968
- Head to the impressive Liverpool, home of The Beatles
- Indulge in Irish beer, Scottish whisky and Galway oysters
- Hear the myths surrounding the Giant Causeway area
- Stop at the Loch Ness and go sightseeing in Edinburgh
- Visit Cambridge, Alma Mater of David Attenborough
- Rather Poor
- TiffanyWritten on January 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We can't say enough good things about this tour. Our leader Shabby and our coach driver Matt made the trip so memorable and fun. I believe ours was the first true "kid" Shabby had brought on tour- and she was so accommodating- he had a birthday on a... Read more
- KareeWritten on January 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had wonderful time every Thing lovely Thi
- ANAnitaWritten on October 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was good, covered all the places that I had expected to see. The tour leader and the driver were both good and they made the tour even more funful and enjoyable.
- ANAnthonyWritten on October 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
As expected, the 13-day itinerary was packed and quite intense but provided good value for the money. The guide’s professionism & good humour exceeded our expectations. Some hotel stays may not be as good as expected but so little time was spent in the... Read more
- PDPaulWritten on October 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
great experience and value for money. some of the motel check in time were a bit late.
- KBKamiWritten on October 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm ready to go back! This trip was amazing. Stacey and Dan did an excellent job making sure we're had the best time!
- DSDonalynWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
No better way to see as much as possible. Great guide, driver and great group of people. Got some unexpected bonus stops and events along the way. Stacey had great entertainment on the bus and driver Dan was the man who could put big things in small... Read more
- NanetteWritten on October 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The 13 day UK tour was fast and ferocious, but we checked off all the places that were on our bucket list and then some. Stacey was a great tour guide and driver Dan was wonderful. This tour was a great bang for the buck. Thank you Expat Explore!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such fun! Want to do it again with my husband.
- JCJaniceWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Only thing is would have liked Perci to supply a small map with highlights when in towns having free time to explore.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Stonehenge - Bath - Cardiff
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Stratford-upon-Avon - Liverpool
- Day 3: Liverpool - Dublin
- Day 4: Dublin - Free day
- Day 5: Waterford - Blarney Castle - Killarney area
- Day 6: Ring of Kerry
- Day 7: Adare - Limerick - Cliffs of Moher - Galway - Ballina
- Day 8: Derry/Londonderry - Giant's Causeway - Belfast
- Day 9: Stirling - Whisky Distillery - Scottish Highlands
- Day 10: Loch Ness - Edinburgh
- Day 11: Edinburgh - Free day
- Day 12: Alnwick Castle - York - Yorkshire
Day 13: Cambridge - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 17:00 – 19:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Great Britain Tour Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What airport in London do you recommend flying into for this tour?
The main airport in London is Heathrow and this airport will be the closest to the tour meeting point however you are also able to fly into Gatwick airport but this will be further away to the meeting point.
Can I request a triple share room?
We can always request a triple share room for you with Expat Explore, however, it is important to note that they are not always available in hotels in the UK & Ireland. If a triple room is not available Expat will organise two travellers to share a room and the other traveller to share with another person of the same sex on the tour or an option to upgrade to a single room.
I am a vegetarian, can the included meals cater for my dietary requirement?
If you have a dietary requirement such as vegetarian, gluten-free etc please make sure you contact us once you have a booking so we can place a request with Expat for you and they can organise the meals for you before you join the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sunita26th November 2018
Best of UK & Ireland - 13 days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- MondayMay 6, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$376$2,790-13%USD $2,414
- MondayMay 20, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to London9 seats left$424$2,790-15%USD $2,366
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to London0 seats left$112USD $2,678Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 3, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$582$2,790-21%USD $2,208
- MondayJun 10, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$496$2,790-18%USD $2,294
- MondayJun 17, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to London10+ seats left$582$2,790-21%USD $2,208
- MondayJun 24, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to London0 seats left$112USD $2,678Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 1, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$692$2,790-25%USD $2,098
- MondayJul 8, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$692$2,790-25%USD $2,098
- MondayJul 15, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$692$2,790-25%USD $2,098
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales , Northern Ireland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 March 2019 the full payment of $1,968 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1968 for Best of UK & Ireland - 13 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 58 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 215 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 217 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 135 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 164 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 90 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 73 km
- Galway (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,968 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 40 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of UK & Ireland - 13 days