Best of UK & Ireland - 13 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,965
- Head to the impressive Liverpool, home of The Beatles
- Indulge in Irish beer, Scottish whisky and Galway oysters
- Hear the myths surrounding the Giant Causeway area
- Stop at the Loch Ness and go sightseeing in Edinburgh
- Visit Cambridge, Alma Mater of David Attenborough
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Stonehenge - Bath - Cardiff
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Stratford-upon-Avon - Liverpool
- Day 3: Liverpool - Dublin
- Day 4: Dublin - Free day
- Day 5: Waterford - Blarney Castle - Killarney area
- Day 6: Ring of Kerry - Free day
- Day 7: Adare - Limerick - Cliffs of Moher - Galway - Ballina
- Day 8: Derry/Londonderry - Giant's Causeway - Belfast
- Day 9: Stirling - Whisky Distillery - Scottish Highlands
- Day 10: Loch Ness - Edinburgh
- Day 11: Edinburgh - Free day
- Day 12: Alnwick Castle - York - Yorkshire
Day 13: Cambridge - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 17:00 – 19:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MLMargaretWritten on November 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoy the tour. Well organized. Excellent tour guide. Have great fun.
- NatashaWritten on October 31, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a fantastic adventure! 13 days, 5 countries, 8 UNESCO World Heritage sites. Lovely people and new friends. Can't say enough about our enthusiastic tour leader Karina Merkel and our driver Chris Davies along with everyone who was onboard our "birthday... Read more
- JEJasminWritten on October 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
She was fun and professional. She took care of everyone. Great way to experience my first tour
- DNDawnWritten on October 10, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Luke, brought so much knowledge along with a great sense of humor to our tour that it exceeded our expectations. I’m truly afraid that being our first tour he set the bar very high and anything after this may fall short. He did an amazing job with so... Read more
- PNPHILIPWritten on October 8, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We we told at the beginning of our tour that Percy was not a guide but a tour leader! We were expecting a guide so we were disappointed. More info along the way would have been nice, like info on towns we passed through, even names would have been nice. On... Read more
- DMDonnaWritten on October 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
For a fun, fast paced, exciting experience then Luke and Expat is the way to go! Definitely felt like we got our money’s worth!!
- GGenevievemichellWritten on October 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I absolutely loved the tour and will have many happy memories...it was more than I expected and our tour leader Luke went above and beyond to make the tour special, and of course Garry the driver got us back safely.will recommend it to friends in Australia.
- TTrishWaldschlagerWritten on October 6, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Luke was perfect! Very knowledgeable, funny & professional. You won't find a better guide or leader.
- JCJamesWritten on September 27, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Too many stops, some lodging not nice, no use in arriving at lodging 10PM and out next day at 7:45AM. Guide not great. I would not use Expat tours again.
- SLsharonWritten on September 26, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour was good but there was no time to get to know the other passengers, we started cry wary and wouldn’t get to the hotel until 9 or 10 at night ,
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What airport in London do you recommend flying into for this tour?
The main airport in London is Heathrow and this airport will be the closest to the tour meeting point however you are also able to fly into Gatwick airport but this will be further away to the meeting point.
Can I request a triple share room?
We can always request a triple share room for you with Expat Explore, however, it is important to note that they are not always available in hotels in the UK & Ireland. If a triple room is not available Expat will organise two travellers to share a room and the other traveller to share with another person of the same sex on the tour or an option to upgrade to a single room.
I am a vegetarian, can the included meals cater for my dietary requirement?
If you have a dietary requirement such as vegetarian, gluten-free etc please make sure you contact us once you have a booking so we can place a request with Expat for you and they can organise the meals for you before you join the tour.
- Expat Explore Travel | Great Britain Tour Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm a Londoner with a passion for history, travel, people and the good times. I truly believe that open..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tam15th August 2019
Best of UK & Ireland - 13 days
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- December 2020
- April 2021
- May 2021
- SundayDec 22, 2019from London13 DaysFridayJan 3, 2020to LondonOnly 1 seat left$605$2,790-22%USD $2,185
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from London13 DaysThursdayMay 21, 2020to London6 seats left$120$2,790-4%USD $2,670
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from London13 DaysThursdayJun 4, 2020to London10+ seats left$355$2,790-13%USD $2,435
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from London13 DaysThursdayJun 18, 2020to London10+ seats left$475$2,790-17%USD $2,315
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from London13 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to London10+ seats left$475$2,790-17%USD $2,315
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from London13 DaysThursdayJul 2, 2020to London10+ seats left$355$2,790-13%USD $2,435
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from London13 DaysThursdayJul 16, 2020to London10+ seats left$355$2,790-13%USD $2,435
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from London13 DaysThursdayJul 23, 2020to London10+ seats left$630$2,790-23%USD $2,160
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from London13 DaysThursdayJul 30, 2020to London10+ seats left$630$2,790-23%USD $2,160
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020from London13 DaysThursdayAug 13, 2020to London10+ seats left$630$2,790-23%USD $2,160
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales , Northern Ireland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 January 2020, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 58 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 128 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 160 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 217 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 135 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 105 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,965 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 52 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of UK & Ireland - 13 days