- Our saving
- US $ 865
Other reviews about Discover France Adventures:Write a review
- D. Galins's review about another Discover France Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe are a family of three - mom, dad, 10-year-old son, and we had an AMAZING bicycling adventure with Discover France. We... Read more
- Fraser's review about another Discover France Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentSummer hiking holiday in France, it rained, still enjoyed every minute! Route was well thought out, easy to follow with ... Read more
- Francois's review about another Discover France Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentWe are just back from our 7 day trip across Holland & Belgium. It was our second trip with Discover France and it was si... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive and visit in Nimes
- Day 2: Loop to Pont du Gard and UzÃ¨s - 35 or 52km (22 or 32mi)
- Day 3: Collias to St RÃ©my - 52km (32mi)
- Day 4: Loop St Remy to Fontvielle to Les Baux - 42km (26mi)
- Day 5: Departure after breakfast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2016
How strenuous is the cycling on this tour? Is the terrain more mountainous or flat?
The Provence Secrets tour is on rolling terrain. It's not flat, but you are riding up hills and then down the other side. This does add a bit of challenge to the ride as you'll be changing gears, but it isn't difficult for somebody that gets regular exercise.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tarryn24th January 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Nimes is the starting point and Avignon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discover France Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2018 the full payment of $865 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $865 for Provence Secrets, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover France Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover France Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Nimes (France)
- 20 km
- Uzès (France)
- 13 km
- Cabrieres (France)
- 32 km
- Saint Remy de Provence (France)
- 12 km
- Fontvieille (France)
- 7 km
- Les Baux de Provence (France)
- 23 km
- Avignon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $865 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,417 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Provence Secrets via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,519 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours