The Dalmatian Coast Classic-Croatia Bike Tour
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,431
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Split and end in Dubrovnik! With the bicycle tour The Dalmatian Coast Classic-Croatia Bike Tour, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Split to Dubrovnik and through Split, Croatia and 11 other destinations in Croatia. The Dalmatian Coast Classic-Croatia Bike Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 15 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- SSaraWritten on February 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentI went on my first tour with M10 about 3 years ago now and since that time I've been back to Split to visit and ride with them more times than I can remember. I think at this point I've ridden with nearly every guide there! The first tour I took was the Classic and it was phenomenal. Everything from the guides, the food, the accommodation and of course the ride exceeded my expectations. Croatia is an amazing country full of wonderful people and beautiful places and booking a tour with M10 is by far the best introduction to all that it has to offer.Show detailed ratings
- SLSusanWritten on January 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe were a small group of friends (6) with me being the weakest cycler. Meridien Ten provided first rate bicycles and clear daily maps and directions. I felt supported and confident that I could do it all. Off the bikes we were guided to excellent, well placed small hotels and restaurants. Transfers were efficient and always timely. I heartily recommend Meridien Ten and thank them for a great trip on the coast of Croatia.Show detailed ratings
- NNicoleWritten on January 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy love affair with Meridien Ten started nearly 3 years ago, when I was lucky enough to join the Dalmatian Coast Classic tour that's featured in the video. The level of professionalism was unparalleled. Everything was extremely well organised, with high quality equipment and the most exceptionally accommodating guides. They worked tirelessly to ensure that all levels of physical skills and personal tastes were always satisfied; above and beyond. All guests had to worry about was enjoying the phenomenal scenery and absorbing the local life on the daily rides. Meridien Ten was pitched at right price for the level of comfort and quality we wanted. While not looking for strictly budget travel (Exodus, Explore), we also couldn't quite stomach the cost of Backroads. We felt like we got great value for money, and enjoyed the highest levels of service throughout. Since that first trip, I've taken a number of custom tours with the company, and they never disappoint. See Croatia with Meridien Ten, and you won't regret it.Show detailed ratings
- EFEricWritten on January 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentMeridien Ten is awesome. This was one of the best bike torus I have experienced. The food, the lodging, the support, the friends - everything was great.Show detailed ratings
- AAntoinetteWritten on January 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentMeriden Ten put together a great cycling trip for us! We loved every aspect -- the guidance from Meriden Ten as we figured out our trip ahead of time...our great guide on the trip...the INCREDIBLE Croatian countryside...the wonderful lunches...and on from there. It was a superb trip and we loved Meriden Ten.Show detailed ratings
- FGFrankWritten on October 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat tour with Meridien's local guides. We had great cycling week but also great presentation of Dalmatian and Croatian (traditional) values as well as superb meals.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 – Split and Diocletian’s Palace
- DAY 2 – Exploring the Island of Brač
- DAY 3 – Lavender road and UNESCO sites of the Island of Hvar
- DAY 4 – Discovering the Island of Korčula
- DAY 5 - Marco Polo’s home
- DAY 6 - Wine roads of Pelješac Peninsula and the city of Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Dalmatian Coast Classic-Croatia Bike Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Split6 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$79USD $2,544
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Split6 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$79USD $2,544
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Split6 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$75USD $2,431
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Meridien Ten booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $2,431 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2431 for The Dalmatian Coast Classic-Croatia Bike Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Meridien Ten will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Meridien Ten tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 260 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Supetar (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Sutivan (Croatia)
- 8 km
- Donji Humac (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 8 km
- Jelsa (Croatia)
- 12 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 27 km
- Vela Luka (Croatia)
- 34 km
- korcula (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,431 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Dalmatian Coast Classic-Croatia Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Dalmatian Coast Classic-Croatia Bike Tour