Walk the Camino de Santiago
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,199
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Lugo and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the hiking & trekking tour Walk the Camino de Santiago, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Lugo, Spain and 4 other destinations in Spain. Walk the Camino de Santiago is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Sarah Botros's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentSpain and Portugal were amazing. The culture, the people, the food. Morocco is not for everyone. Especially if you haven... Read more
- Kay Salehi's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was beyond my expectations. Our Guide, Lalo was very considerate and very generous with his time and his knowle... Read more
- Roland Jahnke's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodWonderful tour guide Jumunji who looked after us brilliantly and shared the language, culture, history...and food...of ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Sarria
- Day 2 Sarria/Portomarín (1B)
- Day 3 Portomarín/Palas de Rei (1B)
- Day 4 Palas de Rei/Melide (1B)
- Day 5 Melide/Arzúa (1B)
- Day 6 Arzúa/Amenal (1B)
- Day 7 Amenal/Santiago de Compostela (1B)
- Day 8 Santiago de Compostela (1B)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Walk the Camino de Santiago
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Santiago de Compostela8 seats left$31USD $1,249
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Santiago de Compostela7 seats left$31USD $1,249
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$30USD $1,199
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Santiago de Compostela5 seats left$30USD $1,199
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 3 seats left$30USD $1,199
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$31USD $1,249
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 3 seats left$31USD $1,249
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Santiago de Compostela4 seats left$31USD $1,249
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$31USD $1,249
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$30USD $1,199
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lugo is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 August 2018 the full payment of $1,199 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1199 for Walk the Camino de Santiago, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 123 km.
- Lugo (Spain)
- 29 km
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 35 km
- Melide (Spain)
- 43 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours