Walk the Camino de Santiago
- Our saving
- US $ 1,019
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Lugo and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the hiking & trekking tour Walk the Camino de Santiago, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Lugo, Spain and 4 other destinations in Spain. Walk the Camino de Santiago is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Athea's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentHaving a great guide made all of the difference. Fredy Hernando was enthusiastic, funny, engaging, and professional at ... Read more
- Kay Salehi's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was beyond my expectations. Our Guide, Lalo was very considerate and very generous with his time and his knowle... Read more
- Jess Bisazza's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour facilitated by an amazing guide! Great balance of planned activities and free time to explore. Highly recom... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Sarria
- Day 2 Sarria/Portomarín (1B)
- Day 3 Portomarín/Palas de Rei (1B)
- Day 4 Palas de Rei/Melide (1B)
- Day 5 Melide/Arzúa (1B)
- Day 6 Arzúa/Salceda (1B)
- Day 7 Salceda/Santiago de Compostela (1B)
- Day 8 Santiago de Compostela (1B)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Walk the Camino de Santiago
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$231$1,199-15%USD $1,019
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$231$1,199-15%USD $1,019
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$240$1,249-15%USD $1,062
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Santiago de Compostela8 seats left$240$1,249-15%USD $1,062
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$240$1,249-15%USD $1,062
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$231$1,199-15%USD $1,019
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$231$1,199-15%USD $1,019
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$231$1,199-15%USD $1,019
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$231$1,199-15%USD $1,019
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$240$1,249-15%USD $1,062
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lugo is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $1,019 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1019 for Walk the Camino de Santiago, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 123 km.
- Lugo (Spain)
- 29 km
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 35 km
- Melide (Spain)
- 43 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,019 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours