Walk the Camino de Santiago
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,151
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Lugo and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the hiking & trekking tour Walk the Camino de Santiago, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Lugo, Spain and 4 other destinations in Spain. Walk the Camino de Santiago is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Athea's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentHaving a great guide made all of the difference. Fredy Hernando was enthusiastic, funny, engaging, and professional at ... Read more
- Sarah Botros's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentSpain and Portugal were amazing. The culture, the people, the food. Morocco is not for everyone. Especially if you haven... Read more
- Kay Salehi's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was beyond my expectations. Our Guide, Lalo was very considerate and very generous with his time and his knowle... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Sarria
- Day 2 Sarria/Portomarín (1B)
- Day 3 Portomarín/Palas de Rei (1B)
- Day 4 Palas de Rei/Melide (1B)
- Day 5 Melide/Arzúa (1B)
- Day 6 Arzúa/Salceda (1B)
- Day 7 Salceda/Santiago de Compostela (1B)
- Day 8 Santiago de Compostela (1B)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Walk the Camino de Santiago
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Santiago de Compostela0 seats left$50USD $1,199
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Santiago de Compostela0 seats left$50USD $1,199
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,199Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Santiago de Compostela0 seats left$50USD $1,199
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Lugo8 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Santiago de Compostela5 seats left$50USD $1,199
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$48USD $1,151
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$48USD $1,151
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$50USD $1,199
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$50USD $1,199
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Lugo8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$50USD $1,199
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lugo is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 October 2018 the full payment of $1,151 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1151 for Walk the Camino de Santiago, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 123 km.
- Lugo (Spain)
- 29 km
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 35 km
- Melide (Spain)
- 43 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,151 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 20,790 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours