New Year in Paris
- Our saving
- US $ 490
- Visit World War I battle fields
- Taste authentic French cuisine
- Bring in the New Year in Paris
- Climb the Eiffel Tower
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BLBrittaniWritten on May 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentA few months ago I went on my second Contiki tour, NYE in Paris, and had the most incredible experience in such a short time. My trip managers name was Anne-Elyse and my trip would not have been the same without her. Anne-Elyse is a knowledgeable, organised and personable woman who makes everyone feel welcome in a matter of minutes. She is a very relatable person who shares many life experiences and her extensive knowledge of Paris was priceless, she kept everyone engaged with her talks about everything Paris and everything French and how could you ask for more than a French person who has lived in Paris for an extensive amount of time. I learnt a lot about the city and from Anne-Elyse's recommendations I got the best experience of Paris and saw everything I wanted to see. I also got to learn a lot about the culture in Paris that I probably wouldn't have learnt without my trip manager, she knew the ins and outs of speaking to people which is an important thing to know in a non-English speaking country. After being on three Contiki tours if I could ask for every person to experience one trip manager, it would be Anne-Elyse. Her stories are so great that I never wanted to leave a night out because I was worried I would miss out on some of the amazing life experiences she has had. Anne-Elyse has a way with words that is vital to being a successful trip manager, I hope that you are aware of what an incredible and valuable member of staff you have. Thank you for taking your time to read my review about the most amazing trip manager ever..Show detailed ratings
- NHNicolaWritten on February 10, 20174.0 - GoodI went on the four day NYE trip to Paris. The trip was fast paced, fun packed and good value. But what made it really great was our guide Anne-Elyse Gauthier. Anne-Elyse is from France and had lived in Paris for a number of years. This of course meant she had loads of first hand experience to draw on and obviously made the trip all the more authentic. She is passionate, driven and committed to Paris, her country and her job more generally. She ensures everyone is ok and having a good time ALL the time, it's so important to her. She's very easy to get along with. She has a great sense of humour, her English is excellent and she's an overall really cool person who clearly loves what she's doing very much. I truly believe this would be the case with Anne-Elyse regardless of which trip you take. Thank you for making the trip for me.Show detailed ratings
- APAndrewWritten on January 28, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip exceeded all expectations and that was largely thanks to Anne-Elyse's great knowledge of Paris as well as being able to get everyone to bond really quickly and become a tight-knit group.Show detailed ratings
- CCharlotteWritten on January 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was really great! Anne-Elyse knew what she was talking about and was always able to offer good advice, as well as being good value along the way! Really, really enjoyed it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: New Year's Eve in Paris
- Day 3: New Year's day in Paris
- Day 4: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
28,115 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Europe tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 29th December 20171 comment"Anyone else signed up for this? :)"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
New Year in Paris
- SaturdayDec 30, 2017from LondonTuesdayJan 2, 2018in ParisOur saving$20PriceUSD $490Based on Twin Room10+ spaces leftBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from LondonTuesdayJan 1, 2019in ParisOur saving$23PriceUSD $579Based on Twin Room10+ spaces leftBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 December 2017 the full payment of $490 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $490 for New Year in Paris, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $490 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,115 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on New Year in Paris