Byron Bay Surf Lessons 1/2 Day
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 50
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Byron Bay
- Byron Bay
Start and end in Byron Bay! With the surfing tour Byron Bay Surf Lessons 1/2 Day, you have a 1 day tour package taking you through Byron Bay, Australia. Byron Bay Surf Lessons 1/2 Day is a small group tour that includes more.
- Age range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- AAliceWritten on May 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentI would recommend Mojo to anyone who wants to learn to surf. I am a beginner having only surfed a couple of times, and the instructors at Mojo gave me great tips to help me improve. The lessons are suitable for both total beginners and those who have surfed before. Special thanks to Brody for his help during the lesson !Show detailed ratings
- OskarWritten on April 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentCheck out these guys if you're in the area and looking to learn the basis!Show detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on September 26, 2011Show detailed ratings4.0 - Good
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- What's a surf lesson with the Mojosurf Byron Bay surf school? Good question!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Byron Bay.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Mojosurf Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $50 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $50 for Byron Bay Surf Lessons 1/2 Day, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mojosurf Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mojosurf Australia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Byron Bay (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $50 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Byron Bay Surf Lessons 1/2 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Byron Bay Surf Lessons 1/2 Day