Byron Bay Surf Lessons 1/2 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 48
- Age range
- 18 to 55 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- AAliceWritten on May 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I would recommend Mojo to anyone who wants to learn to surf. I am a beginner having only surfed a couple of times, and the instructors at Mojo gave me great tips to help me improve. The lessons are suitable for both total beginners and those who have surfed... Read more
- OskarWritten on April 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Check out these guys if you're in the area and looking to learn the basis!
- MarkWritten on September 26, 20114.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
A typical day surf lesson in the Bay
Start point Mojosurf Shop, 18 Fletcher Street, Byron Bay New South Wales 2481, Australia 12:40 - 12:45End point Mojosurf Shop, 18 Fletcher Street, Byron Bay New South Wales 2481, Australia 17:00 - 17:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Byron Bay Surf Lessons 1/2 Day
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Byron Bay1 DaySaturdayNov 17, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$2USD $48
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Byron Bay1 DaySundayNov 18, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$2USD $48
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Byron Bay1 DayMondayNov 19, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$2USD $48
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Byron Bay1 DayTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$2USD $48
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Byron Bay1 DayWednesdayNov 21, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$2USD $48
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Byron Bay1 DayThursdayNov 22, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$2USD $48
- FridayNov 23, 2018from Byron Bay1 DayFridayNov 23, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$2USD $48
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Byron Bay1 DaySaturdayNov 24, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$2USD $48
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Byron Bay1 DaySundayNov 25, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$2USD $48
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Byron Bay1 DayMondayNov 26, 2018to Byron Bay10+ seats left$2USD $48
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Byron Bay.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Mojosurf Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $48 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $48 for Byron Bay Surf Lessons 1/2 Day, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mojosurf Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mojosurf Australia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Byron Bay (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $48 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 951 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 71 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Byron Bay Surf Lessons 1/2 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Byron Bay Surf Lessons 1/2 Day