- Our saving
- US $ 934
- Live la dolce vita whilst wandering the ruins in Volubilis
- Savour the view before hopping on a camel in Errachidia
- Sleep under the stars in an enchanting desert camp
- Step into your own Roadrunner cartoon at Todra Gorge
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech, Morocco
- Day 2: Marrakech
- Day 3: Marrakech to Rabat via Casablanca
- Day 4: Rabat to Fes via Volubilis and Meknes
- Day 5: Fes
- Day 6: Fes to Errachidia via Ifrane and Midelt
- Day 7: Errachidia to Merzouga Desert Camp
- Day 8: Merzouga to Dades Gorge via Todra Gorge
- Day 9: Dades Gorge to Marrakech via Ait Ben Haddou
- Day 10: Marrakech
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LaurenWritten on July 31, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was so fantastic! Our guide Karim, was an absolute gem, he truly cared so much about our happiness, safety, and wellbeing. The itinerary was wonderful, and we got to see so much of Morocco in such a short time without feeling rushed. I'd happily... Read more
- EstherWritten on April 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
it was AMAZING, I could not believe the sheer beauty and homelyness of the country, the show in Fes and the sahara where such a crazy beauty and bundle of fun, we were so blessed! we had such a great time, emotional (in a good way) and just eye opening.... Read more
- KaitlynWritten on March 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So much fun! Lots of culture, great guide, amazing people, this is the best way to see the beautiful country of Morocco!
- EJElieneWritten on February 25, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour is perfect if you want to see a little bit of the whole country of Morocco. We had an amazing time on the tour! Our trip leader Karim went above and beyond to ensure that we had safe and pleasant trip. You should know that there are a lot of... Read more
- ADAyvaWritten on July 14, 20163.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I thought that the pricing was a perfect match that i was looking for and it was what i needed transport was amazing the guide tour person was great and the food was delisioso i cant describe how amazing it was to go on his trip, i have no words but the... Read more
- RCRyanWritten on February 9, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great experience. Our guide and driver has taken a good care of us. I have seen more than what I expected. And the good thing about this tour is being able to travel with others of ages closer to you. And with this, a frienship blossomed as we... Read more
- JacksonWritten on September 1, 20124.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic. We had an amazing guide that was very knowledgable and always worked his hardest to help everyone. We all learnt so much about the country and the culture, while admiring the sights this beautiful country has to offer! I would... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will the observance of Ramadan affect the tour?
Like any holiday, Ramadan affects business as usual. Many venues operate with limited hours and staff, so try to book accommodation, transport and tours before you arrive. Plan your daytime meals in advance – international hotels will often carry on serving food, as will a limited number of restaurants (you’ll probably need to reserve a table). Packed lunches are also a good option, although you’ll need to make sure you have somewhere private to eat them. Always bring a bottle of water with you when you’re out and about, but be careful about where you swig from it. Finally, remember that alcohol will not be widely available, even in the evenings.
It is probably best to travel during this time in an organised group tour, like this one, as your group leader will be best able to assist you with how to get around during Ramadan without too much implication to your travel and sightseeing.
What are the names of the hotels that are supplied for this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date - therefore we don't have this information yet. Should you book, your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure and will have your first meeting point and address listed. Generally most tour operators use 3 start accommodation.
What will the weather be like in Morocco?
Weather varies around Morocco but generally remains comfortable making it a good destination all year round. Jan/Feb will be the coolest months with the average high being 65°F and low of 45°F. Temperatures rise by summer months where it can reach well into the 90's however, will still cool down to a comfortable 69°F during the evenings. Rain falls between April and May, and during October and November.
- We Are Topdeck
- Africa: Why you should go to Africa
- Morocco with Topdeck
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elgin4th July 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- March 2020
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Marrakesh4 seats left$188$1,099-15%USD $934
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Marrakesh9 seats left$188$1,099-15%USD $934
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat left$188$1,099-15%USD $934
- FridayNov 1, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to MarrakeshOnly 3 seats left$27USD $1,099Book Now Hold my
- FridayDec 6, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$188$1,099-15%USD $934
- FridayJan 10, 2020from Marrakesh10 DaysSundayJan 19, 2020to Marrakesh10+ seats left$27USD $1,099
- FridayMar 6, 2020from Marrakesh10 DaysSundayMar 15, 2020to Marrakesh6 seats left$27USD $1,099
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Max group size
- 30 is the maximum group size for Moroccan Explorer.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 3 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 143 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 240 km
- Errachidia (Morocco)
- 102 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 31 km
- Gorge du Dades (Morocco)
- 128 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $934 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,049 tours in Africa
- covered by 544 different operators in Africa
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Moroccan Explorer