Dubrovnik to Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 2,754
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Athens! With the in-depth cultural tour Dubrovnik to Athens, you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Athens and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 7 other destinations in Europe. Dubrovnik to Athens is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- HEHannahWritten on August 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour gave a good overview about the balkan countries!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Kotor
- Day 3: Tirana
- Day 4: Kruja / Tirana
- Day 5: Berat
- Day 6: Lake Ohrid
- Day 7: Lake Ohrid
- Day 8: Skopje
- Day 9: Matka Canyon / Skopje
- Day 10: Dihovo / Pelister National Park
- Day 11: Kastoria
- Day 12: Litochoro
- Day 13: Mt Olympus National Park
- Day 14: Athens
- Day 15: Athens
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average age of the tour?
The general age range is 25-49 however Intrepid's appeal is diverse, which is why it is all about your shared attitude, not age.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Dubrovnik to Athens
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Athens8 seats left$71USD $2,754
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Athens4 seats left$71USD $2,754Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Athens8 seats left$71USD $2,754
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats left$76USD $2,954Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Athens8 seats left$74USD $2,866
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Athens9 seats left$74USD $2,866
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$76USD $2,974
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Athens8 seats left$76USD $2,974
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$76USD $2,974
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$76USD $2,974
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $2,754 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2754 for Dubrovnik to Athens, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,061 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 149 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 87 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 264 km
- Ioannina (Greece)
- 108 km
- Lefkas (Greece)
- 281 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,754 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dubrovnik to Athens
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers