Dubrovnik to Athens
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- US $ 2,640
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Athens! With the in-depth cultural tour Dubrovnik to Athens, you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Athens and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 7 other destinations in Europe. Dubrovnik to Athens is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Home-stay, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Kathleen Boyarski's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour that allowed us to begin to experience and appreciate the culture and natural beauty of Croatia. Our tour... Read more
- JessicaJohnson's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentMy Real Food Adventure was a truly wonderful trip. Incredible food and wine experiences throughout Croatia and Slovenia... Read more
- Heike Zimmer's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentA small group size combined with a passionate tour leader made this trip an once in a lifetime experience. Everything wa... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Kotor
- Day 3: Shkoder / Tirana
- Day 4: Kruja / Tirana
- Day 5: Berat
- Day 6: Lake Ohrid
- Day 7: Lake Ohrid
- Day 8: Skopje
- Day 9: Matka Canyon / Skopje
- Day 10: Dihovo / Pelister National Park
- Day 11: Kastoria
- Day 12: Litochoro
- Day 13: Mt Olympus National Park
- Day 14: Athens
- Day 15: Athens
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2016
What is the average age of the tour?
The general age range is 25-49 however Intrepid's appeal is diverse, which is why it is all about your shared attitude, not age.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Dubrovnik to Athens
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,665
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,770
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,770
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,770
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,875
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,930
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,930
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,930
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,875
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,770
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $2,640 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2640 for Dubrovnik to Athens, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,061 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 149 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 87 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 264 km
- Ioannina (Greece)
- 108 km
- Lefkas (Greece)
- 281 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,640 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers