Highlights of Morocco
- Our saving
- US $ 1,274
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- JHJessicaWritten on February 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentAbdu was a terrific CEO. Even though weather was well outside norms, he made sure we were safe and comfortable.Show detailed ratings
- MTmartineWritten on January 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe two week tour of Morocco is a tour of the many varied landscapes to be found there; all of them fascinating. The sites we visited made every day interesting and our knowledgeable and fun guide enhanced our visit.Show detailed ratings
- EEvaWritten on September 27, 20174.0 - GoodWe just came back from this tour. Morocco is an amazing country, I think everyone should visit this country once during their lifetime. In 14 days, we visited ancient cities, roman ruin, Sahara desert, Hollywood film location, the blue hippie town and a coastal town. The variety of landscape is breathtaking. Our group of 14 people ranges from 20 something to 50+ people. Our tour guide Mustapha Mezan made our tour even more special. He is extremely patient and knowledgeable about his country. The accommodations are basic, clean and comfortable enough. The locations of the hotels are very good, right in the middle of the town, but it can get very noisy sometimes. Overall, this is an amazing experience, one with a reasonable price tag.Show detailed ratings
- JackieWritten on January 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentAMAZING! I obviously don't know geography as I assumed Morocco would be mostly desert, how wrong I was! Beautiful mountains to shimmering desert to the sparkling ocean and everything in between "Highlights of Morocco" was definitely a travel highlight for me. Our guide Mohamed was fantastic, our driver Larbi was smooth, between them both they made the trip extra special. It was colder than I anticipated but it was after all December. I did d not expect snow however that also brought a unique experience to the trip with snowball fights and sliding downhill it was so much fun watching people who have never experienced snow play in it. I would definitely recommend this trip.Show detailed ratings
- JudiWritten on June 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis G Adventures 'Highlights of Morocco' tour exceeded my expectations. A brilliant, funny, personable guide Aziz, and a great bunch of people from 18 to 70 made this a trip to remember. A well balanced itinerary of adventures and easy days, enough free time and interesting local tours with great local guides. The accommodation also was better than expected, with some hotels in the hotter areas having pools which were a welcome relief from the heat of the day. I would highly recommend G Adventures and this tour to anyone wanting to visit Morocco.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Casablanca
- Day 2 Casablanca/Chefchaouen (1B)
- Day 3 Chefchaouen (1B)
- Day 4 Chefchaouen/Fès (1B, 1L)
- Day 5 Fès (1B)
- Day 6 Fès/Merzouga (1B, 1D)
- Day 7 Merzouga/Sahara Bedouin Camp (1B, 1D)
- Day 8 Sahara Bedouin Camp/Todra Gorge (1B)
- Day 9 Todra Gorge/Ait Benhaddou (1B)
- Day 10 Ait Benhaddou/Aroumd (1B, 1D)
- Day 11 Aroumd/Essaouira (1B)
- Day 12 Essaouira (1B)
- Day 13 Essaouira/Marrakech (1B)
- Day 14 Marrakech (1B)
- Day 15 Marrakech (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
When is the best time to visit Morroco?
January is definitely a good time to visit Morocco, less number of departures could be simply a result of a smaller demand. People usually travel during the Christmas / New Years break and later on in February when a lot of countries from Europe have their winter holidays.
- September 1, 2016
Does the tour include airfare?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
- May 1, 2016
What is the accommodation setup for this tour?
For this tour you will be spending 12 nights in a hotel based on twin share and then you will have 2 nights in multishare accommodation.
However, there is an option for a single room if you would prefer on the tour.
34 travellers met before going on their G Adventures Highlights of Morocco tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 16th April 20182 comments"Hi there! I’m Kris from Melbourne Australia. Looking forward to this tour! "
- Departs 7th May 20181 comment"Hi all, will be travelling from Canada. Looking forward to meeting the group. This should be fun!"
- Departs 2nd June 20181 comment"See part of this trip covers Ramadan. Any tips to behave during this time?"
- Departs 22nd September 20181 comment"Hi just thought I would start a thread for our trip. I would love to hear from other travelers on this trip! Thanks-Laurie"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David3rd February 2018
Highlights of Morocco
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdayApr 7, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$37USD $1,499
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$37USD $1,499
- MondayApr 2, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysMondayApr 16, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- WednesdayApr 4, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysWednesdayApr 18, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 3 seats left$265$1,549-15%USD $1,317
- MondayApr 9, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysMondayApr 23, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,549Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- MondayApr 16, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysMondayApr 30, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- MondayApr 23, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$39USD $1,549
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 May 2018 the full payment of $1,274 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1274 for Highlights of Morocco, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 297 km
- Tangier (Morocco)
- 82 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 144 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 158 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 256 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,274 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,083 tours in Africa
- covered by 103 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Morocco