Highlights of Morocco
- Our saving
- US $ 1,232
- Lose yourself in the medieval medinas of imperial Fes
- Embark on a camel safari through the Sahara Desert
- Meet the locals and sleep in a Bedouin desert camp
- Sip mint tea and savour Moroccan dishes in Marrakech
- Marvel at Todra Gorge and the High Atlas Mountains
- Age range
- 12 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- Z“ZenaidaWritten on November 16, 20183.5 - Good
I chose this tour for the itinerary. I was happy with what I saw and experienced and learned alot about Morocco and Moroccans. I was prepared by GTours for the long drives. But van and company made the trip easier. The driver JAMMAL was also the best!... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for the detailed and honest review here Beck. We do appreciate it. Our world deserves more you!
- JFJUDYWritten on November 16, 20183.5 - Good
Good tour! Mustangs was a great guide.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Judy!
- BABronwynWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
A fantastic trip, a wonderful guide and an amazing country. I will definitely be going back.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! So happy to hear that. Thank you Bronwyn. Our word deserves more you.
- LLeslieWritten on October 22, 20184.5 - Excellent
This is a great tour and includes 2 days in Chefchouen which was a determining factor for us. There is also a great overnight stay in a desert camp with camel transport to and from the camp—a special experience. The tour is described as ‘fast paced’,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Leslie - our world deserves more you!
- BillWritten on October 20, 20185.0 - Excellent
Looking at the itinerary I didn't think there was much involved. Quite the opposite. The days were as full as you wanted to make them. Small groups are the way to go. GEO was awesome. Location of hotels in Lisbon & Porto were excellent. The Coimbra hotel... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Bill, we do appreicate this review.
- SilviuWritten on October 15, 20184.0 - Good
Excellent trip, group and CEO Abdullah! Thank You G Adventures!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the kind words Silviu, we do appreciate it.
- GGregWritten on October 10, 20184.0 - Good
What a great tour! Abdullah was so knowledgeable and passionate about his country. This was our first group tour and we some reservations, but had the very best of times. A truely amazing introduction to Morocco which will remain a fond memory for the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks is a great review - thanks for taking the time to make this happen Greg.
- LaurenWritten on September 7, 20183.0 - Average
Our CEO guide was good at times and not so great at others. His communication style was poor--he was social, but there were times when he said we'd be able to stop for water and then not stop and was upset when we asked again. He'd ask why we didn't get... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the honesty here. We will look into this and see what happened. We apologize for any difficulties caused and feel badly most of the group became ill. That is not how anyone intends to spend their vacation.
- KristinaWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - Excellent
The only thing I did not like and I would like to draw your attention to is the matter of tipping: Our tour guide - Issam told us at the beginning of the tour that we have to collect 400 Dirham each into "tips pool" that will include tips during our trip. I... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review. Tipping is always a sensitive area, and a tipping kitty allows our CEO's to take care of the daily tips that can become irksome. That said, the funds should be clearly accounted for, and we will work on this. Thanks for the honesty and for the review.
- CSCarolWritten on July 20, 20184.5 - Excellent
This was an excellent introduction to Morocco! I loved traveling with a small group--our CEO guide was knowledgeable, and friendly, putting everyone at ease. Plus, he took extra steps to make sure our needs were met, when we needed medicine, special foods... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for sharing. Our CEO's in Morroco are second to none and it looks like they didn't disappoint here. Morocco is always a crowd pleaser when it comes to adventure travel!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Casablanca
- Day 2 Casablanca/Chefchaouen (1B)
- Day 3 Chefchaouen (1B)
- Day 4 Chefchaouen/Fès (1B, 1L)
- Day 5 Fès (1B)
- Day 6 Fès/Merzouga (1B, 1D)
- Day 7 Merzouga/Sahara Bedouin Camp (1B, 1D)
- Day 8 Sahara Bedouin Camp/Todra Gorge (1B)
- Day 9 Todra Gorge/Ait Benhaddou (1B)
- Day 10 Ait Benhaddou / High Atlas Mountains (1B, 1D)
- Day 11 High Atlas Mountains / Essaouira (1B)
- Day 12 Essaouira (1B)
- Day 13 Essaouira/Marrakech (1B)
- Day 14 Marrakech (1B)
- Day 15 Marrakech (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Marrakech at Hotel Gomassine (or similar) on the last day of the tour and as there are no activities planned you can leave at any time you wish.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time! The start hotel will be the Moroccan House Hotel (subject to change until final documents are released) and there is a welcome meeting at 6 pm on the first day if you would like to attend where you can meet your guide and fellow travellers.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour price, however, these can be purchased at an additional cost with our Customer Support team.
If you do not choose to purchase an airport arrival transfer, you can take a taxi from the airport entrance which will take approximately 1hour (35km) to the hotel. Cost is around 300dh.There is also a train that you can take to Casa Voyager Station. From there, take a 10-minute taxi drive to the Hotel for around 20dh.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hello my name is Phyo Myint Kyaw. Call me Min which is my nick name. I am from Myanmar(Burma). I have..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marita14th October 2018
Highlights of Morocco
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$64USD $1,599
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$64USD $1,599
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$58USD $1,449
- FridayJan 11, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to MarrakeshOnly 2 seats left$58USD $1,449Book Now Hold my
- MondayJan 14, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to MarrakeshOnly 3 seats left$267$1,449-15%USD $1,232Book Now Hold my
- FridayJan 18, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$58USD $1,449
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Marrakesh6 seats left$58USD $1,449
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$267$1,449-15%USD $1,232
- FridayFeb 1, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Marrakesh9 seats left$58USD $1,449
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$58USD $1,449
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 February 2019 the full payment of $1,232 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1232 for Highlights of Morocco, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 297 km
- Tangier (Morocco)
- 82 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 144 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 158 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 256 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,232 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,135 tours in Africa
- covered by 212 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Morocco