Highlights of Morocco
- Our saving
- US $ 1,349
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- RRashmyWritten on July 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent! Well managed!!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewGreat to hear, Glad your trip went so well. Morocco's such a great venue for an adventure tour!
- LDLouiseWritten on June 9, 20184.0 - GoodReally great snapshot of the country, you get to see lots of varied landscapes (desert, hills, ocean) and stay in some great locations.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYessss! So happy you had this opportunity to experience Morocco - thank you for traveling with us.
- DHDeniseWritten on June 1, 20184.0 - GoodThis was a great group of people with an excellent guide who was thoughtful and Gave so much of himself to making us all comfortable. Thanks for a great time.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for your kind words - we have passed them on. Thank you for choosing to see the world with us.
- AndyWritten on June 1, 20184.0 - GoodAbdul (CEO guide) was extremely knowledgeable and took great care of us and our needs. He was open in answering some tough questions about culture, religion and traditions and left us with great appreciation for Morocco. The group got along really well.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for the kind words about Abdul - we have passed them onto him. Thank you for choosing to see this magical corner of the planet with us.
- AMAnnWritten on May 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour was a great way to get a glimpse of the different areas of Morocco. It was enjoyable even though there were a few days that we spent too much time on the bus but that was the only way to see all that we did. I highly recommend the tour and our CEO Abdul who shared with us the history and what it’s like to be a Moroccan.Show detailed ratings
- JHJessicaWritten on February 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentAbdu was a terrific CEO. Even though weather was well outside norms, he made sure we were safe and comfortable.Show detailed ratings
- MTmartineWritten on January 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe two week tour of Morocco is a tour of the many varied landscapes to be found there; all of them fascinating. The sites we visited made every day interesting and our knowledgeable and fun guide enhanced our visit.Show detailed ratings
- EEvaWritten on September 27, 20174.0 - GoodWe just came back from this tour. Morocco is an amazing country, I think everyone should visit this country once during their lifetime. In 14 days, we visited ancient cities, roman ruin, Sahara desert, Hollywood film location, the blue hippie town and a coastal town. The variety of landscape is breathtaking. Our group of 14 people ranges from 20 something to 50+ people. Our tour guide Mustapha Mezan made our tour even more special. He is extremely patient and knowledgeable about his country. The accommodations are basic, clean and comfortable enough. The locations of the hotels are very good, right in the middle of the town, but it can get very noisy sometimes. Overall, this is an amazing experience, one with a reasonable price tag.Show detailed ratings
- JackieWritten on January 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentAMAZING! I obviously don't know geography as I assumed Morocco would be mostly desert, how wrong I was! Beautiful mountains to shimmering desert to the sparkling ocean and everything in between "Highlights of Morocco" was definitely a travel highlight for me. Our guide Mohamed was fantastic, our driver Larbi was smooth, between them both they made the trip extra special. It was colder than I anticipated but it was after all December. I did d not expect snow however that also brought a unique experience to the trip with snowball fights and sliding downhill it was so much fun watching people who have never experienced snow play in it. I would definitely recommend this trip.Show detailed ratings
- JudiWritten on June 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis G Adventures 'Highlights of Morocco' tour exceeded my expectations. A brilliant, funny, personable guide Aziz, and a great bunch of people from 18 to 70 made this a trip to remember. A well balanced itinerary of adventures and easy days, enough free time and interesting local tours with great local guides. The accommodation also was better than expected, with some hotels in the hotter areas having pools which were a welcome relief from the heat of the day. I would highly recommend G Adventures and this tour to anyone wanting to visit Morocco.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Casablanca
- Day 2 Casablanca/Chefchaouen (1B)
- Day 3 Chefchaouen (1B)
- Day 4 Chefchaouen/Fès (1B, 1L)
- Day 5 Fès (1B)
- Day 6 Fès/Merzouga (1B, 1D)
- Day 7 Merzouga/Sahara Bedouin Camp (1B, 1D)
- Day 8 Sahara Bedouin Camp/Todra Gorge (1B)
- Day 9 Todra Gorge/Ait Benhaddou (1B)
- Day 10 Ait Benhaddou / High Atlas Mountains (1B, 1D)
- Day 11 High Atlas Mountains / Essaouira (1B)
- Day 12 Essaouira (1B)
- Day 13 Essaouira/Marrakech (1B)
- Day 14 Marrakech (1B)
- Day 15 Marrakech (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Marrakech at Hotel Gomassine (or similar) on the last day of the tour and as there are no activities planned you can leave at any time you wish.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time! The start hotel will be the Moroccan House Hotel (subject to change until final documents are released) and there is a welcome meeting at 6 pm on the first day if you would like to attend where you can meet your guide and fellow travellers.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour price, however, these can be purchased at an additional cost with our Customer Support team.
If you do not choose to purchase an airport arrival transfer, you can take a taxi from the airport entrance which will take approximately 1hour (35km) to the hotel. Cost is around 300dh.There is also a train that you can take to Casa Voyager Station. From there, take a 10-minute taxi drive to the Hotel for around 20dh.
Guides who have led this tour
34 travellers met before going on their G Adventures Highlights of Morocco tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 22nd September 20181 comment"Hi just thought I would start a thread for our trip. I would love to hear from other travelers on this trip! Thanks-Laurie"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
Highlights of Morocco
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$37USD $1,499
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$37USD $1,499
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 3 seats left$184$1,499-10%USD $1,349
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 2 seats left$37USD $1,499
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Marrakesh4 seats left$37USD $1,499
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Marrakesh4 seats left$184$1,499-10%USD $1,349
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat left$37USD $1,499
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Casablanca15 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,549
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 September 2018 the full payment of $1,349 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1349 for Highlights of Morocco, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 297 km
- Tangier (Morocco)
- 82 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 144 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 158 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 256 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,349 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,212 tours in Africa
- covered by 122 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Morocco