Highlights of Morocco
- Our saving
- US $ 1,153
- Lose yourself in the medieval medinas of imperial Fes
- Embark on a camel safari through the Sahara Desert
- Meet the locals and sleep in a Bedouin desert camp
- Sip mint tea and savour Moroccan dishes in Marrakech
- Marvel at Todra Gorge and the High Atlas Mountains
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca/Chefchaouen (1B)
- Day 3: Chefchaouen (1B)
- Day 4: Chefchaouen/Fès (1B, 1L)
- Day 5: Fès (1B)
- Day 6: Fès/Merzouga (1B, 1D)
- Day 7: Merzouga (1B, 1D)
- Day 8: Merzouga/Todra Gorge (1B)
- Day 9: Todra Gorge/Aït Ben Haddou (1B)
- Day 10: Ait Benhaddou / High Atlas Mountains (1B, 1D)
- Day 11: High Atlas Mountains / Essaouira (1B)
- Day 12: Essaouira (1B)
- Day 13: Essaouira/Marrakech (1B)
- Day 14: Marrakech (1B)
- Day 15: Marrakech (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DeniseWritten on November 12, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history of Morocco and he was very helpful. Omar had a great sense of humour and made our trip a special one to rememberReview collected by G Adventures
- SusanWritten on November 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved the itinerary of this tour. We felt like we saw a good cross section of Morocco from the coast to the Sahara to the High Atlas Mountains. Loved Chefchaouen! Great guide and great group to travel with.Review collected by G Adventures
- JuliaWritten on October 30, 20194.0 - Good
In only 2 weeks you will experience "big" cities, desert (the Sahara), mountain (high Atlas) and ocean side! What could you wish of more? For sure it is a lot but I never felt in a rush during the tour. Our CEO Khaled was super friendly and knowledgable. He... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate the review - thanks Julia.
- MicheleWritten on October 23, 20194.0 - Good
Fast paced as suggested in the brochure, covering a vast amount of territory. This gave us as the traveller a great opportunity to see various places in Morocco. The local guides were great in their knowledge. A little more general knowledge whilst... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Michele - we do appreciate it!Review collected by G Adventures
- RuthWritten on October 23, 20194.5 - Excellent
A busy 15 day tour covering the many cities and country side of Morocco.This tour has the variety of hiking in the Atlas mountains, riding camel in the Sahara desert and visiting the seaside. An interesting tour we both enjoyed.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for sharing this Ruth!Review collected by G Adventures
- lydiaWritten on October 22, 20194.0 - Good
Interesting. Sahara was highlightShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAgreed! Thank you Lydia!Review collected by G Adventures
- SimonWritten on October 4, 20194.5 - Excellent
Was a wonderful tour in general. Only comment I can add is the local guide in Tangier wasn't great and was more focused on his phone. Also I'd question why Tangier is on the itinerary as it didn't offer anything additional that wasn't included elsewhere.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Simon.Review collected by G Adventures
- ChristyWritten on September 19, 20194.5 - Excellent
Aziz and our driver were always helpful, friendly and fun. Thanks for the memoriesShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank YOU Christy.Review collected by G Adventures
- LauraWritten on September 7, 20194.0 - Good
The tour is amazing and absolutely covers everything you want to see in Morocco. The pace isn’t nice, not too rushed but also I never felt like I was wasting time. The bus is clean and safe but as mentioned before, the air conditioning can be hit and miss.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate the review Laura, thank you.Review collected by G Adventures
- DKDariuszWritten on September 5, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was an incredible experience. We covered so much and got to see all of Morocco's best sights. All of the activities were really enjoyable with our time in the Sahara being my favourite part of the trip. We also had plenty of great meals and really got... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThat sounds amazing - thanks for sharing Dariusz.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Marrakech at Hotel Gomassine (or similar) on the last day of the tour and as there are no activities planned you can leave at any time you wish.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time! The start hotel will be the Moroccan House Hotel (subject to change until final documents are released) and there is a welcome meeting at 6 pm on the first day if you would like to attend where you can meet your guide and fellow travellers.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour price, however, these can be purchased at an additional cost with our Customer Support team.
If you do not choose to purchase an airport arrival transfer, you can take a taxi from the airport entrance which will take approximately 1hour (35km) to the hotel. Cost is around 300dh.There is also a train that you can take to Casa Voyager Station. From there, take a 10-minute taxi drive to the Hotel for around 20dh.
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hello my name is Phyo Myint Kyaw. Call me Min which is my nick name. I am from Myanmar(Burma). I have..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda5th October 2019
Highlights of Morocco
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$46USD $1,503
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to MarrakeshOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,503
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to MarrakeshOnly 3 seats left$46USD $1,503Book Now Hold my
- FridayDec 13, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to MarrakeshOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,503Book Now Hold my
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysMondayDec 30, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$46USD $1,503
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysFridayJan 3, 2020to Marrakesh0 seats left$46USD $1,503
- MondayDec 23, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysMondayJan 6, 2020to Marrakesh0 seats left$48USD $1,551
- FridayDec 27, 2019from Casablanca15 DaysFridayJan 10, 2020to Marrakesh0 seats left$48USD $1,551
- FridayJan 3, 2020from Casablanca15 DaysFridayJan 17, 2020to Marrakesh0 seats left$42USD $1,357
- MondayJan 6, 2020from Casablanca15 DaysMondayJan 20, 2020to Marrakesh9 seats left$246$1,399-18%USD $1,153Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 297 km
- Tangier (Morocco)
- 82 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 144 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 158 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 256 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,153 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,905 tours in Africa
- covered by 575 different operators in Africa
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 39 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Morocco