- Our saving
- US $ 7,999
- Search for elusive wildlife by Zodiac
- Explore rarely visited glaciers
- Whale watch in the Denmark Strait
- Walk the lush tundras of Greenland
- Sail through spectacular fjord country
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Polar, Adventure, Arctic
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Longyearbyen (1D)
- Days 2-5: Spitsbergen/Greenland Sea (4B, 4L, 4D)
- Days 6-7: Northeast Greenland National Park (2B, 2L, 2D)
- Days 8-12: Ittoqqortoomiit/Denmark Strait (5B, 5L, 5D)
- Days 13-14: Denmark Strait/Reykjavík (2B, 2L, 2D)
- Day 15: Reykjavík (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
G Adventures Ship
- G ExpeditionNot only will the G Expedition steer you closer to some of our planet’s most amazing places, our professional and highly-skilled tea… Read moreBuilt1972 (refurbished in 2009)Guests134Crew69Length105 m / 344 ftStaterooms67Gross Tonnage6334 gtBeam19 m / 62 ftCruising Speed15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mphDraft4.71
- Rather Poor
- CClareWritten on September 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just returned, Sept2017, from Spitzbergen and Greenland expedition on GAdventure's ship Expedition. It was one of the most memorable trips ever, all for the best reasons. Superbly organised, fantastic scenery, flexible to fit weather and ice conditions,... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- The Arctic Expedition
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
- MondayAug 31, 2020from Longyearbyen15 DaysMondaySep 14, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$160USD $7,999Sharing a triple roomInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneSvalbard and Greenland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Longyearbyen is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
- 1,051 km
- North East Greenland National Park (Greenland)
- 684 km
- Ittoqqortoormiit (Greenland)
- 706 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,999 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Arctic Highlights