Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 6,191
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Search for elusive wildlife by Zodiac
- Explore rarely visited glaciers
- Whale watch in the Denmark Strait
- Walk the lush tundras of Greenland
- Sail through spectacular fjord country
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Polar, Adventure, Arctic
Start in Longyearbyen and end in Reykjavik! With the polar tour Arctic Highlights, you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Longyearbyen to Reykjavik and through Longyearbyen, Svalbard and 3 other destinations. Arctic Highlights includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Phyllis Minielly's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentKnowledgeable guides
- VahniBajnathRagoo's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour, a few mix-ups with hotels, but overall very enjoyable tour!
- Natalia Poskrebysheva's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodLoved the tour and our guide was awesome very well organised and fun, adaptive and flexible. Great trip overall with lot... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Longyearbyen (1D)
- Days 2-5 Spitsbergen/Greenland Sea
- Days 6-7 Northeast Greenland National Park
- Days 8-12 Ittoqqortoomiit/Denmark Strait
- Days 13-14 Denmark Strait/Reykjavik
- Day 15 Reykjavik (1B)
- The Arctic Expedition
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Longyearbyen15 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat left$240USD $5,759Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Longyearbyen15 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$258USD $6,191Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneSvalbard and Greenland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Longyearbyen is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 September 2018 the full payment of $6,191 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6191 for Arctic Highlights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,441 km.
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
- 1,051 km
- North East Greenland National Park (Greenland)
- 684 km
- Ittoqqortoormiit (Greenland)
- 706 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,191 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 19,097 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours