- Our saving
- US $ 7,199
- Search for elusive wildlife by Zodiac
- Explore rarely visited glaciers
- Whale watch in the Denmark Strait
- Walk the lush tundras of Greenland
- Sail through spectacular fjord country
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Polar, Adventure, Arctic
- Rather Poor
- CClareWritten on September 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just returned, Sept2017, from Spitzbergen and Greenland expedition on GAdventure's ship Expedition. It was one of the most memorable trips ever, all for the best reasons. Superbly organised, fantastic scenery, flexible to fit weather and ice conditions,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Longyearbyen (1D)
- Days 2-5 Spitsbergen/Greenland Sea
- Days 6-7 Northeast Greenland National Park
- Days 8-12 Ittoqqortoomiit/Denmark Strait
- Days 13-14 Denmark Strait/Reykjavík
- Day 15 Reykjavík (1B)
G Adventures Ship
- G ExpeditionNot only will the G Expedition steer you closer to some of our planet’s most amazing places, our professional and highly-skilled tea… Read moreBuilt1972 (refurbished in 2009)Guests134Crew69Length105 m / 344 ftStaterooms67Gross Tonnage6334 gtBeam19 m / 62 ftCruising Speed15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mphDraft4.71
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- The Arctic Expedition
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Longyearbyen15 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left G ExpeditionG Expedition$300USD $7,199Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneSvalbard and Greenland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Longyearbyen is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $7,199 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7199 for Arctic Highlights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
- 1,051 km
- North East Greenland National Park (Greenland)
- 684 km
- Ittoqqortoormiit (Greenland)
- 706 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Arctic Highlights