- Our saving
- US $ 1,173
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Strasbourg and then train to Obernai, south of Strasbourg along the Wine Route.
- Day 2: Your first hiking day; you start from your hotel and go to the Mont Saint Odile (16.7km).
- Day 3: Barr-Itterswiller; 2 options; 10 or 14km.
- Day 4: Itterswiller/Haut Koenigsbourg - Ribeauville 11km.
- Day 5: Ribeauville-Kayersberg 10km; 3.5 hours and 610m elev gain.
- Day 6: Kayersberg-Colmar 16km; 4.5 hours and 504m elev gain.
- Day 7: Departure after breakfast.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- FFraserWritten on August 5, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Summer hiking holiday in France, it rained, still enjoyed every minute! Route was well thought out, easy to follow with GPS showing the way and the Route book making sure you didn't miss anything. Great hotel choices, in the smaller towns things got a bit... Read more
- GJGlenWritten on September 3, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our hiking trip to the Alsace area of France was our second with Discover France. The first trip was biking in the Loire Valley. Both exceeded our expectations. The natural beauty of the areas and the quaint villages made for a romantic and exciting... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$36USD $1,173
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$36USD $1,173
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$36USD $1,173
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$36USD $1,173
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$36USD $1,173
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$36USD $1,173
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$36USD $1,173
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$36USD $1,173
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$36USD $1,173
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$36USD $1,173
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Strasbourg is the starting point and Colmar is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of $620 is required to confirm your booking with Discover France Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Discover France Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Discover France Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover France Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Discover France Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Strasbourg (France)
- 24 km
- Obernai (France)
- 7 km
- Barr (France)
- 5 km
- Itterswiller (France)
- 21 km
- Ribeauville (France)
- 7 km
- Kaysersberg (France)
- 10 km
- Colmar (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,173 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alsace Hiking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alsace Hiking