Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,115
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Strasbourg and end in Colmar! With the hiking & trekking tour Alsace Hiking, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Strasbourg, France and 6 other destinations in France. Starting from $1115.42, Alsace Hiking is 32% cheaper than the average 5-9 day tour through France.
- Rather Poor
- FFraserWritten on August 5, 20145.0 - ExcellentSummer hiking holiday in France, it rained, still enjoyed every minute! Route was well thought out, easy to follow with GPS showing the way and the Route book making sure you didn't miss anything. Great hotel choices, in the smaller towns things got a bit more basic but without exception they all came with friendly helpful staff. Any problems, and the ones we had were small, were quickly sorted after a call to the Discover France local contact. Oh and you might be hiking but don't think you will be loosing any weight, the local food a delicious mix of German and French has other plans!Show detailed ratings
- GJGlenWritten on September 3, 20135.0 - ExcellentOur hiking trip to the Alsace area of France was our second with Discover France. The first trip was biking in the Loire Valley. Both exceeded our expectations. The natural beauty of the areas and the quaint villages made for a romantic and exciting adventure. Discover France met our needs for extended stays in some villages and made accommodations for us in Paris. They were always able to make helpful suggestions and guided us in the right direction. They provided maps, GPS and information on local sites and restaurants that we found very helpful. In our book you could not do better than Discover France and we look forward to our next trip with them.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Strasbourg and then train to Obernai, south of Strasbourg along the Wine Route.
- Day 2: Your first hiking day; you start from your hotel and go to the Mont Saint Odile (16.7km).
- Day 3: Barr-Itterswiller; 2 options; 10 or 14km.
- Day 4: Itterswiller/Haut Koenigsbourg - Ribeauville 11km.
- Day 5: Ribeauville-Kayersberg 10km; 3.5 hours and 610m elev gain.
- Day 6: Kayersberg-Colmar 16km; 4.5 hours and 504m elev gain.
- Day 7: Departure after breakfast.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Strasbourg7 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Colmar10+ seats left$46USD $1,115
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Strasbourg7 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Colmar10+ seats left$46USD $1,115
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Strasbourg7 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Colmar10+ seats left$46USD $1,115
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Strasbourg7 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Colmar10+ seats left$46USD $1,115
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Strasbourg7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Colmar10+ seats left$46USD $1,115
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Strasbourg7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Colmar10+ seats left$46USD $1,115
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Strasbourg7 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Colmar10+ seats left$46USD $1,115
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Strasbourg7 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Colmar10+ seats left$46USD $1,115
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Strasbourg7 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Colmar10+ seats left$46USD $1,115
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Strasbourg7 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Colmar10+ seats left$46USD $1,115
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Strasbourg is the starting point and Colmar is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $620 to confirm this Discover France Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $1,115 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1115 for Alsace Hiking, but the deposit of $620 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover France Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover France Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 73 km.
- Strasbourg (France)
- 24 km
- Obernai (France)
- 7 km
- Barr (France)
- 5 km
- Itterswiller (France)
- 21 km
- Ribeauville (France)
- 7 km
- Kaysersberg (France)
- 10 km
- Colmar (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,115 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alsace Hiking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alsace Hiking