- Our saving
- US $ 1,079
- Rather Poor
- FFraserWritten on August 5, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Summer hiking holiday in France, it rained, still enjoyed every minute! Route was well thought out, easy to follow with GPS showing the way and the Route book making sure you didn't miss anything. Great hotel choices, in the smaller towns things got a bit... Read more
- GJGlenWritten on September 3, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our hiking trip to the Alsace area of France was our second with Discover France. The first trip was biking in the Loire Valley. Both exceeded our expectations. The natural beauty of the areas and the quaint villages made for a romantic and exciting... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Strasbourg and then train to Obernai, south of Strasbourg along the Wine Route.
- Day 2: Your first hiking day; you start from your hotel and go to the Mont Saint Odile (16.7km).
- Day 3: Barr-Itterswiller; 2 options; 10 or 14km.
- Day 4: Itterswiller/Haut Koenigsbourg - Ribeauville 11km.
- Day 5: Ribeauville-Kayersberg 10km; 3.5 hours and 610m elev gain.
- Day 6: Kayersberg-Colmar 16km; 4.5 hours and 504m elev gain.
- Day 7: Departure after breakfast.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry6th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$45USD $1,079
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$45USD $1,079
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$45USD $1,079
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$45USD $1,079
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$45USD $1,079
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$45USD $1,079
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$45USD $1,079
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$45USD $1,079
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$45USD $1,079
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Strasbourg7 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Colmar10+ seats left$45USD $1,079
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Strasbourg is the starting point and Colmar is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $620 to confirm this Discover France Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 February 2019 the full payment of $1,079 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1079 for Alsace Hiking, but the deposit of $620 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover France Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover France Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Strasbourg (France)
- 24 km
- Obernai (France)
- 7 km
- Barr (France)
- 5 km
- Itterswiller (France)
- 21 km
- Ribeauville (France)
- 7 km
- Kaysersberg (France)
- 10 km
- Colmar (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,079 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alsace Hiking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alsace Hiking