Provence Best Of
- Our saving
- US $ 1,493
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on November 19, 20133.5 - GoodMy husband and I did a self guided Best of Provence tour this September and had a wonderful time. The orientation was comprehensive and we felt quite comfortable heading off on our own each day. The route map book and GPS provided were easy to use and we enjoyed being able to set our own pace along the mostly quiet roads of picturesque Provence. Stopping to explore or lunch along the way, wherever took our fancy was another highlight. We found the hotels to be very comfortable and the rooms had all the amenities. Both the Cloitre St. Louis and Le Grand in Avignon were lovely and we took extra time there to explore the Palais des Papes and other highlights of the city. The Discover France team were very helpful with booking extra nights for before and after the tour. We are both vegan but found that the breakfasts generally were very good with great fruits and wonderful breads and preserves. There were 2 dinners included in our tour and the meal at Les Ateliers De L'Image was fabulous, a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. The chef had gone to a great deal of trouble to make a delicious gourmet vegan meal and it was truly memorable. We would definitely recommend this tour and the Discover France team to anyone interested in a cycling holiday in Provence. We are already planning our trip for next year.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Avignon.
- Day 2: From Avignon to St Paul Les 3 Chateaux (71 km):
- Day 3: St Paul to Bedoin (58km + 21km for Mont Ventoux):
- Day 4: Bedoin to Gordes (47 km) with an option to ride to Roussillon and back to Gordes (68km):
- Day 5: Gordes to St Remy de Provence (48km):
- Day 6: St Remy to Avignon via Pont du Gard (73 km):
- Day 7: Departure Day:
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Avignon.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discover France Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 May 2018 the full payment of $1,493 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1493 for Provence Best Of, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover France Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover France Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 119 km.
- Avignon (France)
- 12 km
- Chateauneuf du Pape (France)
- 29 km
- Bedoin (France)
- 24 km
- Gordes (France)
- 15 km
- Cavaillon (France)
- 11 km
- Eygalieres (France)
- 10 km
- Saint-Rémy-de-Provence (France)
- 18 km
- Avignon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,493 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Provence Best Of via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,512 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours