Dordogne Best Of
Not So Secret Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 28 Mar 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,763
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Other reviews about Discover France Adventures:Write a review
- D. Galins's review about another Discover France Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe are a family of three - mom, dad, 10-year-old son, and we had an AMAZING bicycling adventure with Discover France. We... Read more
- Fraser's review about another Discover France Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentSummer hiking holiday in France, it rained, still enjoyed every minute! Route was well thought out, easy to follow with ... Read more
- Francois's review about another Discover France Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentWe are just back from our 7 day trip across Holland & Belgium. It was our second trip with Discover France and it was si... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Tremolat
- Day 2: Ride to Les Eyzies (45 km)
- Day 3: Ride to Sarlat (24km)
- Day 4: Ride to Lacave. (41km)
- Day 5: Ride to Rocamadour (51 km).
- Day 6: Ride to Carsac (46 km)
- Day 7: Ride to Belves (38 km).
- Day 8: Departure after breakfast, trains for Paris and other destinations possible. (B)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Daniel6th February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Paris.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discover France Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2018 the full payment of $1,763 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1763 for Dordogne Best Of, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover France Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover France Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,158 km.
- Paris (France)
- 464 km
- Lalinde (France)
- 9 km
- Tremolat (France)
- 16 km
- Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil (France)
- 16 km
- Sarlat-La-Caneda (France)
- 27 km
- Lacave (France)
- 7 km
- Rocamadour (France)
- 52 km
- Carsac (France)
- 101 km
- Belves (France)
- 465 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,763 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dordogne Best Of via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,529 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours