- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Visit the Ninja Temple and Geisha District in Kanazawa
- Head to Miyajima Island and see the floating torii gate
- Travel through Japan by bullet train and enjoy the views
- Sample traditional Japanese cuisine and local treats
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo/Kanazawa
- Day 3: Kanazawa
- Day 4: Kanazawa/Takayama
- Day 5: Takayama
- Day 6: Takayama/Hiroshima
- Day 7: Hiroshima
- Day 8: Hiroshima/Kyoto
- Day 9: Kyoto
- Day 10: Kyoto
- Day 11: Kyoto/Fujikawaguchiko (1B, 1D)
- Day 12: Fujikawaguchiko/Tokyo
- Day 13: Tokyo
- Day 14: Tokyo
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- LGLuz· October 27th, 2019The Discover Japan tour was excellent primarily thanks to our Chief Experience Officer (CEO) Ted (Tetsuji Watanabe). Most outstanding was his care of every detail of our trip which started on the day that Japan was hit by a typhoon. Other than minor... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful stuff - thanks for sharing this Luz.Trip date: October 2019
- WWWendy· October 3rd, 2019This tour was fun, informative, and exciting. Our guide, Kiyoe Naria, was wonderful. She went over and above her responsibilities and helped make the trip a terrific experience. There was a lot of walking, which was fine for everyone on our trip, but... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Wendy.Trip date: September 2019
- POPhilippe· September 21st, 2019Kiyoe is a great guide. This was my first trip to Japan and she helped a lot. The group was great too, only very nice people. I will certainly travel to Japan againTrip date: September 2019
- JRJoanne· May 21st, 2019It was a great tour - a good introduction to a fascinating country.G Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Joanne.Trip date: May 2019
- TLTrevor· April 10th, 2019A very good introduction to japan on our very first visit to the country.G Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy to hear this, thank you Trevor.Trip date: March 2019
- PAparesha· March 29th, 2019Our guide was excellant and kind however the tour was slowed down considerably by having a 91 year old woman who though very good for her age but could not keep up. We had to wait for her quite a lot of the time.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Paresha. I hope I'm doing things like this when I'm 91!Trip date: March 2019
- VHVanessa· March 24th, 2019Well paced tour with lots of variety. A good overview of Japan.G Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate it - thank you Vanessa.Trip date: March 2019
- AMAdam· February 3rd, 2019Hidesada was a fantastic tour guide. He has a wealth of knowledge about Japan and his English is excellent. He took us to so many interesting places and introduced us to all different types of Japanese food and drink. He is very well organised and the... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks for the review Adam.Trip date: January 2019
- Adam· January 1st, 2019Guide was highly informative, definitely need to be ready to do lots of walking, and the caution to travel light is necessary as so much is on public trains. Got to see both normal (ie crowded) tourist areas, and some less known areas. Local knowledge... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate the balanced and fair review Adam - our world deserves more you!Trip date: December 2018
- SFStephen· November 27th, 2018Kamiko was an outstanding guide. She was patient, organized, very knowledgeable and kind. We enjoyed her tour and her company very much.G Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Stephen!Trip date: November 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021$4,749$4,0360% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021$4,749$4,0360% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021$4,749$4,0360% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Sunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021$4,749$4,0360% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday23 Oct, 2021$4,749$4,0360% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday17 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday30 Oct, 2021$4,749$4,0360% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday31 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday13 Nov, 2021$4,749$4,0360% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday27 Nov, 2021$4,349$3,6960% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday28 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Dec, 2021$4,349$3,6960% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday17 Dec, 2021EnglishThursday30 Dec, 2021$4,349$3,6960% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Do I need a visa?
- Do I need to have any vaccinations before joining this tour?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the group size on this tour?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- How much spending money do you recommend?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Japan
- Japan Travel Guide
- 2 Week (14 Days) Japan Travel Itineraries & Cost 2021
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Japan from Tokyo
- Japan In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 14 days Japan
- Operators in Asia
- Southern Japan
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Honshu tours
- Japan tours
- Central Japan
- Southern Japan