Save up to 75% Get early access
starts in 07:22:34
- Our saving
- US $ 2,533
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Debbie "My husband and I (in our early 50's) took this trip with our sons who are 21 and 23. We had 16 travellers in our group ranging from 21 to 73. We had singles, couples, and families. One would think this might not make for a really cohesive group but actually it was quite the opposite. We had an amazing guide and I think it was largely due to him that we really did come to feel like family. We ..."
- +11 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
Start and end in Lima! With the adventure tour Peru Panorama, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Lima, Peru and 10 other destinations in Peru. Peru Panorama is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- EricaWritten on June 6, 20184.0 - GoodA great way to see and experience the highlights of Peru! Our guide Antonio's infectious energy made a very busy itinerary easier to manage, and his professionalism was exceptional. This trip offers several opportunities to interact with local people who welcome you to their communities and share their traditional ways of life. Antonio also made sure we could enjoy local food, drink and culture along the way. I did the Inca Trail as part of this tour, but there are other options available, as well. I could not have had a better Inca Trail experience than with G Adventures. Some of the accommodations on this tour could use a refresh, but most were clean and well located. Overall logistics were very well managed. This is not a trip for sleeping in and relaxing, but if you want to dive in and really experience Peru, you cannot go wrong!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for your very kind words here. We have passed them onto Antonio. So happy you saw the real Peru and had such an amazing experience. Peru offers something for all....thank you for choosing to see it with us.
- MMMichelleWritten on September 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur tour guides were amazing! I absolutely loved my tour. It was not relaxing because there was so much activity but it was so fun!Show detailed ratings
- VlådWritten on July 15, 20144.5 - ExcellentFantastic Trip! I will definitely recommend because it is excellent value for money, and it is very interesting- local guides were fantastic! Try to eat cooked and pealed in restaurants. Also bring your own sun cream from home country- in Peru they are ridiculously overpriced (as obviously only foreigners buy them).Show detailed ratings
- SophieWritten on December 4, 20135.0 - ExcellentAmazing - this tour really hit the spot thanks G! Best ever...Show detailed ratings
- DebbieWritten on September 1, 20125.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I (in our early 50's) took this trip with our sons who are 21 and 23. We had 16 travellers in our group ranging from 21 to 73. We had singles, couples, and families. One would think this might not make for a really cohesive group but actually it was quite the opposite. We had an amazing guide and I think it was largely due to him that we really did come to feel like family. We spent several days together before hiking the Inca Trail. By the time we were hiking we were all very supportive of one another. This is our second trip with G Adventures - both our trips were amazing and we look forward to many more.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Lima
- Day 2 Lima/Puno (1B)
- Day 3 Puno/Lago Titicaca (1B, 1D)
- Day 4 Lago Titicaca/Puno (1B, 1L)
- Day 5 Puno/Cusco (1B)
- Day 6 Cusco/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
- Day 7 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 8 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 9 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 10 Machu Picchu/Cusco (1B)
- Day 11 Cusco (1B)
- Day 12 Cusco/Tambopata (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 13 Tambopata (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 14 Tambopata/Lima (1B)
- Day 15 Lima (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Lima15 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Lima0 seats left$140USD $3,359Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Lima15 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to LimaOnly 2 seats left$812$3,499-23%USD $2,687
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Lima15 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Lima4 seats left$812$3,499-23%USD $2,687
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Lima15 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to Lima4 seats left$812$3,499-23%USD $2,687
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Lima15 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Lima7 seats left$812$3,499-23%USD $2,687
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Lima15 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to Lima6 seats left$812$3,499-23%USD $2,687
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Lima15 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Lima9 seats left$812$3,499-23%USD $2,687
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Lima15 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to LimaOnly 3 seats left$812$3,499-23%USD $2,687
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Lima15 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Lima4 seats left$812$3,499-23%USD $2,687
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Lima15 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Lima10+ seats left$812$3,499-23%USD $2,687
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $2,533 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2533 for Peru Panorama, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,879 km.
- Lima (Peru)
- 841 km
- Juliaca (Peru)
- 41 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 63 km
- Lake Titicaca (Peru)
- 331 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 21 km
- Ollantaytambo (Peru)
- 67 km
- Inca Trail (Peru)
- 42 km
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 67 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,533 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,731 tours in Latin America
- covered by 144 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Peru Panorama