- Our saving
- US $ 2,519
- +11 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Lima
- Day 2: Lima/Puno (1B)
- Day 3: Puno/Lake Titicaca (1B, 1D)
- Day 4: Lake Titicaca/Puno (1B, 1L)
- Day 5: Puno/Cusco (1B)
- Day 6: Cusco/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
- Day 7: Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 8: Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 9: Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 10: Machu Picchu/Cusco (1B)
- Day 11: Cusco (1B)
- Day 12: Cusco/Tambopata (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 13: Tambopata (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 14: Tambopata/Lima (1B)
- Day 15: Lima (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PHPeterWritten on November 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a full laden itinerary, which had a wonderful variety of things to see and do. No wasted time on this great discovery, fully enjoyable from start to finish
- YaseminWritten on September 30, 20194.5 - Excellent
It was an mazing experience from start to finish and I would recommend it to anyone!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Yasemin.
- ABAparnaWritten on August 5, 20195.0 - Excellent
Excellent experience- super itinerary and the use of local guides and CEO made the experience very authentic.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Aparna.
- MRMarkWritten on August 4, 20194.5 - Excellent
Jesus was FANTASTIC. The best CEO we've ever had. He was funny and always kept us informed/comfortable about what was going to happen. He was also happy to help on any request. The tour itself is very fast paced. You should train for the Inca Trail unless... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the honest review! Our world deserves more Mark.
- TCTITUWritten on June 15, 20194.5 - Excellent
It was a great itinerary with lots of included activities. Throughout the trip the transportation was good and mostly on time. The accommodation on lake Titicaca homestay has particularly exceeded my expectation(simply wonderful !!). Otherwise, there was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy you enjoyed the homestay Titu, thanks for the review.
- MZMalgorzataWritten on October 9, 20184.5 - Excellent
This tour is a great way to explore Peru and its highlights, meet great people - locals as well as the other tour participants. We spent just enough time in most of the locations, I'd totally recommend doing the Inca Trail trek, it's not pretty at times... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the detailed review Malgorzata, we do appreciate it.
- BMBruceWritten on September 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
This is a fabulous trip! Juan is a great guide! Raphael and Jean Pierre are the best Inca Trail guides! Very positive and motivating! This was a once in a lifetime experience made even more special by their enthusiasm and extra attention. It was a trip... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review!
- EricaWritten on June 6, 20184.0 - Good
A great way to see and experience the highlights of Peru! Our guide Antonio's infectious energy made a very busy itinerary easier to manage, and his professionalism was exceptional. This trip offers several opportunities to interact with local people who... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for your very kind words here. We have passed them onto Antonio. So happy you saw the real Peru and had such an amazing experience. Peru offers something for all....thank you for choosing to see it with us.
- MMMichelleWritten on September 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guides were amazing! I absolutely loved my tour. It was not relaxing because there was so much activity but it was so fun!
- VlådWritten on July 15, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic Trip! I will definitely recommend because it is excellent value for money, and it is very interesting- local guides were fantastic! Try to eat cooked and pealed in restaurants. Also bring your own sun cream from home country- in Peru they are... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marc18th June 2019
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Lima15 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$70USD $3,499
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Lima15 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to Lima4 seats left$927$3,499-25%USD $2,624
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from Lima15 DaysSaturdayJan 11, 2020to Lima5 seats left$927$3,499-25%USD $2,624
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Lima15 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to Lima0 seats left$63USD $3,149Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Lima15 DaysSaturdayFeb 1, 2020to Lima9 seats left$680$3,149-20%USD $2,519
- SaturdayFeb 22, 2020from Lima15 DaysSaturdayMar 7, 2020to Lima10+ seats left$526$3,149-15%USD $2,677
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Lima15 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to Lima10+ seats left$551$3,299-15%USD $2,804
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Lima15 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to Lima10+ seats left$551$3,299-15%USD $2,804
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Lima15 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to Lima10+ seats left$551$3,299-15%USD $2,804
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Lima15 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Lima6 seats left$66USD $3,299
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Lima (Peru)
- 841 km
- Juliaca (Peru)
- 41 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 63 km
- Lake Titicaca (Peru)
- 331 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 21 km
- Ollantaytambo (Peru)
- 67 km
- Inca Trail (Peru)
- 42 km
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 67 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,519 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,059 tours in Latin America
- covered by 291 different operators in Latin America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Peru Panorama