- Our saving
- US $ 3,647
- +16 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Mirador de Patapampa and nearby volcanoes
- Watch the condors fly
- Enjoy a local homestay
- Explore Cusco - capital of the Incan Empire
- Rather Poor
- HHansWritten on December 2, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
In general this was an amazing trip that took us to many different places in the southern part part of Peru, from coastal area to the Andes mountains and the Amazon jungle. This tour gives a good understanding of both rural and modern lifestyle, as well as... Read more
- RamayahWritten on November 9, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
My highlight was the Inca trail. Exhilarating, energy sapping but awesome. The guides on the trail were simply the best. Without their guidance, motivation and expert knowledge I don't think I would have made it. I don't think G-Adventures can be beaten.
- AngelaWritten on January 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is a great tour if you want to see all the various areas of Peru - the coast, the jungle, and the Highlands. It's a busy itinerary. The hotels are nice and the jungle lodge used by G Adventures is very clean. I actually didn't see a lot of bugs. Our... Read more
- HPHelenWritten on July 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Did this tour in September / October 2015 and it was fantastic! Our guide Alex was excellent, he really understood that sorts of things we wanted to know and was always looking for ways to add value. For example, on our long drive across the Altiplano to... Read more
- CLcharlesWritten on April 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
the best trip ever ,active like the way i like
- JDJonathonWritten on December 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing trip. Well organised
- MickeyWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My experience with G Adventures was the best! Henry Prado was the best tour guide. He was full of knowledge and we couldn't of asked for anybody better to take us on this tour. He truly is the best tour guide in Peru! He always made sure we ate at the best... Read more
- NNicoleWritten on December 27, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing! A little vit if everything: Coast, highlands, andes, cloud forrest, rain forrest and beautifuk cities. Our guide Henry was perfect. Always a smile on his face and very well organizing the tour and leading us through the three weeks. He... Read more
- cjboyantonWritten on December 27, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour with G adventures was awesome and our guide Henry was the best! I highly recommend Absolute Peru!
- DFDanielWritten on December 27, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Perfect organisation, competent local guides, clean accommodations, amazing activities. I enjoyed every single day of the tour =)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Lima
- Day 2 Lima/Paracas (1B)
- Day 3 Paracas/Nazca
- Day 4 Nazca/Arequipa
- Day 5 Arequipa
- Day 6 Arequipa/Colca Canyon (1B)
- Day 7 Colca Canyon/Puno
- Day 8 Puno/Lago Titicaca (1B, 1D)
- Day 9 Lago Titicaca/Puno (1B, 1L)
- Day 10 Puno/Cusco (1B)
- Day 11 Cusco (1B)
- Day 12 Cusco/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
- Day 13 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 14 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 15 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 16 Machu Picchu/Cusco (1B)
- Day 17 Cusco (1B)
- Day 18 Cusco/Tambopata (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 19 Tambopata (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 20 Tambopata/Lima (1B)
- Day 21 Lima (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to take a flight over the Nazca lines?
This trip includes a ton of amazing optional excursions, including a flight over the Nasca Lines.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
60 travellers met before going on their G Adventures Absolute Peru tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 15th July 20192 comments"Hello everyone, just booked the tour to Perj yesterday. I am looking forward already "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- WednesdayMar 6, 2019from Lima21 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to LimaOnly 3 seats left$160USD $3,839
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Lima21 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to LimaOnly 3 seats left$160USD $3,839
- WednesdayMar 20, 2019from Lima21 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Lima0 seats left$160USD $3,839Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Lima21 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to LimaOnly 1 seat left$160USD $3,839
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Lima21 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$160USD $3,839
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Lima21 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Lima0 seats left$160USD $3,839Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Lima21 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$160USD $3,839
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Lima21 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Lima7 seats left$160USD $3,839
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Lima21 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Lima8 seats left$160USD $3,839
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Lima21 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$160USD $3,839
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $3,647 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3647 for Absolute Peru, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lima (Peru)
- 226 km
- Reserva Nacional De Paracas (Peru)
- 26 km
- Reserva Nacional Islas Ballestas (Peru)
- 21 km
- Pisco (Peru)
- 185 km
- Nazca (Peru)
- 404 km
- Arequipa (Peru)
- 95 km
- Canon del Colca (Peru)
- 196 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 63 km
- Lake Titicaca (Peru)
- 331 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,647 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,357 tours in Latin America
- covered by 206 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Absolute Peru