- Our saving
- US $ 2,917
- +16 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Mirador de Patapampa and nearby volcanoes
- Watch the condors fly
- Enjoy a local homestay
- Explore Cusco - capital of the Incan Empire
- Rather Poor
- HHansWritten on December 2, 20174.0 - GoodIn general this was an amazing trip that took us to many different places in the southern part part of Peru, from coastal area to the Andes mountains and the Amazon jungle. This tour gives a good understanding of both rural and modern lifestyle, as well as cultural and historical insight. Our tourleader (Manuel) did a great job. Accommodation was good as well as meals. (we paid most of them ourselves) Overnight busrides should be avoided if possible as most people don't sleep well on a bus ! Tipping to many drivers and local guides adds a big amount to the cost of the trip. We suggest that G Adventures pay a decent salary to their employees and partners instead of constantly asking for tips, which at times can be quite annoying. Or simply include tipping in the tour price.Show detailed ratings
- RamayahWritten on November 9, 20174.0 - GoodMy highlight was the Inca trail. Exhilarating, energy sapping but awesome. The guides on the trail were simply the best. Without their guidance, motivation and expert knowledge I don't think I would have made it. I don't think G-Adventures can be beaten.Show detailed ratings
- AngelaWritten on January 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis is a great tour if you want to see all the various areas of Peru - the coast, the jungle, and the Highlands. It's a busy itinerary. The hotels are nice and the jungle lodge used by G Adventures is very clean. I actually didn't see a lot of bugs. Our guide, Gino, was great and was an enthusiastic tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- HPHelenWritten on July 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentDid this tour in September / October 2015 and it was fantastic! Our guide Alex was excellent, he really understood that sorts of things we wanted to know and was always looking for ways to add value. For example, on our long drive across the Altiplano to Puno he arranged for us to stop at a llama and alpaca farm. For a few soles for the farmer were were able to get really close, take photos etc. Also really interesting to talk to him about Peruvian politics and so on. The group tended to always eat together and he always had recommendations for restaurants. Some of these were perhaps more expensive than others we might have chosen but still much cheaper than it would cost at home and the food was always good. Local guides were also of a high standard. Accommodation was pretty decent although the room in Paracas wasn't up to the standard of the rest. It was only one night though and it's a small place with limited choice. It did have a very nice roof terrace for breakfast. Transport was better than expected - the public buses are comfortable and spacious and the mininbuses and the like which were used just for our group were the same. The tour has lots of variety and there are plenty of things I'll remember for a lifetime - sandboarding at Huachachina, swimming in Lake Titicaca (absolutely freezing), playing football against locals at the homestay, spotting monkeys at our jungle lodge and of course, the first sight of Machu Picchu through the fog. If you have the time and money, this is the Peru trip to take.Show detailed ratings
- CLcharlesWritten on April 22, 20165.0 - Excellentthe best trip ever ,active like the way i likeShow detailed ratings
- JDJonathonWritten on December 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip. Well organisedShow detailed ratings
- MickeyWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentMy experience with G Adventures was the best! Henry Prado was the best tour guide. He was full of knowledge and we couldn't of asked for anybody better to take us on this tour. He truly is the best tour guide in Peru! He always made sure we ate at the best restaurants, had the best driver in town and always gave us and made sure we had the best service everywhere. Thanks heaps!Show detailed ratings
- NNicoleWritten on December 27, 20154.5 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing! A little vit if everything: Coast, highlands, andes, cloud forrest, rain forrest and beautifuk cities. Our guide Henry was perfect. Always a smile on his face and very well organizing the tour and leading us through the three weeks. He was very helpful and understanding in every situation.Show detailed ratings
- cjboyantonWritten on December 27, 20154.5 - ExcellentOur tour with G adventures was awesome and our guide Henry was the best! I highly recommend Absolute Peru!Show detailed ratings
- DFDanielWritten on December 27, 20154.0 - GoodPerfect organisation, competent local guides, clean accommodations, amazing activities. I enjoyed every single day of the tour =)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Lima
- Day 2 Lima/Paracas (1B)
- Day 3 Paracas/Nazca
- Day 4 Nazca/Arequipa
- Day 5 Arequipa
- Day 6 Arequipa/Colca Canyon (1B)
- Day 7 Colca Canyon/Puno
- Day 8 Puno/Lago Titicaca (1B, 1D)
- Day 9 Lago Titicaca/Puno (1B, 1L)
- Day 10 Puno/Cusco (1B)
- Day 11 Cusco (1B)
- Day 12 Cusco/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
- Day 13 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 14 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 15 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 16 Machu Picchu/Cusco (1B)
- Day 17 Cusco (1B)
- Day 18 Cusco/Tambopata (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 19 Tambopata (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 20 Tambopata/Lima (1B)
- Day 21 Lima (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to take a flight over the Nazca lines?
This trip includes a ton of amazing optional excursions, including a flight over the Nasca Lines.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
59 travellers met before going on their G Adventures Absolute Peru tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 3rd October 20181 comment"Looking forward to this tour and meeting like minded travellers "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Lima5 seats left$928$3,999-23%USD $3,071
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Lima21 DaysTuesdayOct 23, 2018to LimaOnly 3 seats left$928$3,999-23%USD $3,071
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Lima7 seats left$928$3,999-23%USD $3,071
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Lima21 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Lima7 seats left$928$3,999-23%USD $3,071
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Lima21 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Lima5 seats left$928$3,999-23%USD $3,071
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Lima21 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to LimaOnly 3 seats left$928$3,999-23%USD $3,071
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Lima21 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Lima6 seats left$928$3,999-23%USD $3,071
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Lima0 seats left$152USD $3,647Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Lima0 seats left$152USD $3,647Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Lima21 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to LimaOnly 1 seat left$881$3,799-23%USD $2,917
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 November 2018 the full payment of $2,917 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2917 for Absolute Peru, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lima (Peru)
- 226 km
- Reserva Nacional De Paracas (Peru)
- 26 km
- Reserva Nacional Islas Ballestas (Peru)
- 21 km
- Pisco (Peru)
- 185 km
- Nazca (Peru)
- 404 km
- Arequipa (Peru)
- 95 km
- Canon del Colca (Peru)
- 196 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 63 km
- Lake Titicaca (Peru)
- 331 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,917 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,732 tours in Latin America
- covered by 144 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Absolute Peru