Costa Rica Quest
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- San Jose
- Arenal Volcano National Park
- Discover the unique glamour of the charming Costa Rica
- Enjoy a night walk through the Monteverde Cloud Forest
- See local wildlife and admire the amazing Arenal Volcano
- Swim in turquoise waters and chill on white-sand beaches
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: San José
- Day 2: San José/La Fortuna (1L)
- Day 3: La Fortuna
- Day 4: La Fortuna/Monteverde
- Day 5: Monteverde
- Day 6: Monteverde/Quepos
- Day 7: Quepos
- Day 8: Quepos/San José
- Day 9: San José
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- NTNina· March 20th, 2020Excellent there was nothing to fault apart from the hotel in San joseTrip date: March 2020
- Rosalie· March 6th, 2020Fantastic tour. Great guide, lovely group, hotels were fab and Costa Rica is amazing. The perfect choice for s much needed holiday.Trip date: February 2020
- JSJamie· March 3rd, 2020We loved every second of our G Adventures tour! Everything exceeded our expectations. The included activities were so fun and the included meals were delicious. The hotels were all clean and in great locations. All the transportation used felt safe and... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- Brian· January 20th, 2020Augusto at Wave Expeditions was the most amazing, kind, funny, insightful and downright entertaining guide we've ever had. High praise for this awesome man!!!!Trip date: January 2020
- Varsha· January 8th, 2020Great tour, fantastic tour guideTrip date: December 2019
- SMshamim· January 7th, 2020I loved costa rica and the tour itinerary covered all aspects I wanted to explore.Trip date: December 2019
- Connor· December 29th, 2019Amazing experience!!Trip date: December 2019
- Elsa· September 30th, 2019Costa Rica has it all, nature, wildlife, adventure and every kind of weather and temperature.G Adventures commented on this reviewAgreed! Thanks Elsa.Trip date: August 2019
- SSusanHippeli· August 11th, 2019Fabulous trip all thanks to Ramon! He took the extra time to show us the beautiful country of Costa Rica! From the amazing animals and breathtaking scenery to the fabulous food and wonderful local spots, he showed us the best time ever! Very... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewSounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing Susan, we do appreciate it.Trip date: July 2019
- Heena· May 27th, 2019Itinerary was good, Transportation was good, Accommodation was ok, nothing to shout about and Meals were good wherever I ate. The CEO Grace was brilliant and she was very dedicated. She took good care of my vegetarian meals.She gave good advise and... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewGrace is a wonderful ambassador for us - thanks for the review Heena.Trip date: May 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday9 Jan, 2022$1,249$1,0610% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Jan, 2022EnglishWednesday12 Jan, 2022$1,249$1,0610% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Jan, 2022EnglishThursday13 Jan, 2022$1,249$1,0610% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday15 Jan, 2022$1,249$1,0610% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday16 Jan, 2022$1,249$1,0610% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday17 Jan, 2022$1,249$1,0610% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Jan, 2022EnglishWednesday19 Jan, 2022$1,249$1,0610% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday14 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday22 Jan, 2022$1,249$1,0610% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday23 Jan, 2022$1,249$1,0610% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday24 Jan, 2022$1,249$1,0610% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I do paddle-boarding on this tour?
- When and where does the tour start?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- What is the age range?
- Is the departure for this tour guaranteed?
- How much budget should I have for this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Travel Guide
- Best 7 Day Costa Rica Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- Costa Rica from San Jose
- Costa rica Adventure
- Small group tour
- 9 days Costa rica
- Operators in Latin America
- Adventure tours
- Northern Lowlands Costa Rica tours
- Costa Rica tours
- Latin America tours
- Northern Lowlands Costa Rica