Costa Rica Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Explore the Manuel Antonio National Park
- Swim in the La Fortuna waterfall
- Experience the Monteverde cloud forest
- Visit a coffee cooperative in San Miguel
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: San José
- Day 2: San José/Quepos
- Day 3: Quepos
- Day 4: Quepos/Monteverde
- Day 5: Monteverde
- Day 6: Monteverde/La Fortuna
- Days 7-8: La Fortuna
- Day 9: La Fortuna/Sarapiquí Rainforest (1L, 1D)
- Day 10: Sarapiquí Rainforest (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 11: Sarapiquí Rainforest/Tortuguero (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 12: Tortuguero (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 13: Tortuguero/Puerto Viejo de Talamanca (1B)
- Day 14: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- Day 15: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca/San José
- Day 16: San José
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AKAntje· April 16th, 2020This was a great round-trip of Costa Rica! It's really such a nice country with so much to see and do! Unfortunately we had to cut our trip short and not go to Puerto Viejo due to Corona, but that's not G Adventures fault. We were a group of 16 people... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- Daniel· March 4th, 2020very good tour in a beautyful countryTrip date: February 2020
- RARobert· March 2nd, 2020The hotels were below standards. The travel guide also known as a ceo. Was far below standard. Travel by public bus should not happen on a tour info between travel guide and clients was far below any standard. If it was replyed to client at all.... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Winnie· February 9th, 2020The itinerary was well planned and overall satisfactoryTrip date: January 2020
- Kim's Quality· January 23rd, 2020Amazing experience.. all the stress and guesswork was taken care of..were hooked and cant wait to book the next one..thanks so much.Trip date: November 2019
- Christina· January 16th, 2020Such a good tour! Vicki was the best CEO I’ve ever had on a tour. So kind, funny, patient, and knew everything. We had a perfect combination of free time to do activities and transport. Activities are very expensive though. Most of the accommodation was... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- KBkevin· December 31st, 2019Tour promised a lot, but delivered very little. Accommodations, were awful; very tired and in Serapiqui, bordering on inhabitable, despite the cooks, who were brilliant. Transport cramped. Torrential rain (in the dry season), limited what we could do,... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- MHMona· December 21st, 2019Overall a good trip.We were a large group of 16, one CEO and two girls in training,making 19 people.The large numbers made going out for group activities very frustrating,travelling was cramped,our CEO spent a lot of her time training.I would not go on... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- RCRichard· December 21st, 2019Nice trip with lots of wildlife sightings in the jungles. This was with a large group of 19 (including two guide trainees). Food was good, accommodations were OK for Costa Rica, tours were usually great, and transportation vehicles were good. Our... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- BCBrenda· December 21st, 2019Costa Rica is a beautiful country and the tour locations were beautiful. G adventures added two trainees to our already full tour making space tight on the tour buses. New trainees took up too much of our CEOs time and she was scattered and forgetful.... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday16 Jan, 2022$1,899$1,6140% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Jan, 2022EnglishTuesday18 Jan, 2022$1,899$1,6140% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday21 Jan, 2022$1,899$1,6140% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday23 Jan, 2022$1,899$1,6140% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Jan, 2022EnglishTuesday25 Jan, 2022$1,899$1,6140% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday13 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday28 Jan, 2022$1,899$1,6140% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday30 Jan, 2022$1,899$1,6140% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday31 Jan, 2022$1,829$1,5540% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday20 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday4 Feb, 2022$1,829$1,5540% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday6 Feb, 2022$1,829$1,5540% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- Will the hotels have wifi access?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar