- Our saving
- US $ 2,005
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Tat Yee, Winnie Chu's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - Goodhotels and breakfast in sicily are generally inadequate and not so fresh and not up-to-standard. 4-star hotels are requi... Read more
- Lawrence George's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - ExcellentA good wideranging tour of ireland with most of the have-to-sees. Excellent driver and guide
- Teresa Martire Piazza's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was exactly like I expected. Love that you get a little history of the place you visit by the tour guide and th... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID
- Day 3: MADRID–CUENCA–VALENCIA
- Day 4: VALENCIA–PENISCOLA–BARCELONA
- Day 5: BARCELONA
- Day 6: BARCELONA–COLLIOURE, FRANCE–MARSEILLE
- Day 7: MARSEILLE–CASSIS–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 8: FRENCH RIVIERA. EXCURSION TO ÈZE
- Day 9: FRENCH RIVIERA–CINQUE TERRE AREA, ITALY
- Day 10: CINQUE TERRE AREA–VERONA–VENICE AREA
- Day 11: VENICE
- Day 12: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 13: ROME
- Day 14: ROME
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 1, 2016
Is there a driver that drives or would I be driving?
This trip with Cosmos is a coach bus tour, all of the transport would take place on the comfortable air-conditioned motor coach with the group. At no point will you be expected to drive yourself, Cosmos takes all the hassles out that way!
- June 1, 2016
How many people are in a tour group?
The average group size for this trip is 35, with a maximum group size of 39.
- June 1, 2016
What is the age range of the tour?
The group is a good mix of ages, usually a mix of families, couples, and solo travellers.
The average age range is usually 45-55, but that is of course subject to change based on the departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Madrid14 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $85USD $2,034Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Madrid14 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $86USD $2,073Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Madrid14 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $86USD $2,073Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Madrid14 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $86USD $2,073Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Madrid14 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Rome8 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $86USD $2,073Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Madrid14 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Rome9 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $84USD $2,005Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Madrid14 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Rome9 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $84USD $2,005Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Madrid14 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Rome7 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $84USD $2,005Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Madrid14 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Rome0 seats leftSave $84USD $2,005Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Madrid14 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $86USD $2,073Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain , France and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $2,005 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2005 for Mediterranean Flavors, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 138 km
- Cuenca (Spain)
- 164 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 148 km
- Collioure (France)
- 205 km
- Marseille (France)
- 16 km
- Cassis (France)
- 123 km
- Grasse (France)
- 28 km
- Nice (France)
- 202 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,005 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,727 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours