- US $ 1,999
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- avedis fesdekjian's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellent
i'm disappointed that tourradar keeps calling me michael while sending the email to me, i'm avedis thank you
- Review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellent
Had an excellent time on this trip. Four days in, I already felt as if we had gotten our money's worth. I went with family, but am not as religious as them so I was happy that mass was optional and we were allowed to worship as we wanted to when in Fatima... Read more
- Emily McFarlane's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - Good
Our guide Britt made the experience absolutely phenomenal. She was so knowledgeable and helpful and lots of fun. I had such a great time and I will definitely ask for Britt for future tours!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
Start point Madrid, Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Day 2: MADRID
- Day 3: MADRID–CUENCA–VALENCIA
- Day 4: VALENCIA–PENISCOLA–BARCELONA
- Day 5: BARCELONA
- Day 6: BARCELONA–COLLIOURE, FRANCE–MARSEILLE
- Day 7: MARSEILLE–CASSIS–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 8: FRENCH RIVIERA. EXCURSION TO ÈZE
- Day 9: FRENCH RIVIERA–CINQUE TERRE AREA, ITALY
- Day 10: CINQUE TERRE AREA–VERONA–VENICE AREA
- Day 11: VENICE
- Day 12: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 13: ROME
Day 14: ROME
End point Rome, Roma, Roma, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a driver that drives or would I be driving?
This trip with Cosmos is a coach bus tour, all of the transport would take place on the comfortable air-conditioned motor coach with the group. At no point will you be expected to drive yourself, Cosmos takes all the hassles out that way!
How many people are in a tour group?
The average group size for this trip is 35, with a maximum group size of 39.
What is the age range of the tour?
The group is a good mix of ages, usually a mix of families, couples, and solo travellers.
The average age range is usually 45-55, but that is of course subject to change based on the departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Madrid14 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,059Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Madrid14 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Madrid14 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,199Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Madrid14 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,199Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Madrid14 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to RomeOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,199Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Madrid14 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Madrid14 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Madrid14 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Rome8 seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Madrid14 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Madrid14 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Rome7 seats leftUSD $2,129Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain , France and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $1,999 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1999 for Mediterranean Flavors, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 138 km
- Cuenca (Spain)
- 164 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 120 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 188 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 148 km
- Collioure (France)
- 205 km
- Marseille (France)
- 16 km
- Cassis (France)
- 149 km
- Nice (France)
- 9 km
- Eze (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,999 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,432 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours