- Our saving
- US $ 3,112
- James van den Akker's review about another Globus tour4.0 - Good
Very varied trip - plenty to do at all times. Pleased with seat rotation on the coach but would have liked name tags just for the first couple of days. Hotel in Quebec was far too big and impersonal - breakfast a real low point of the trip. Cruise was... Read more
- R. Lynn Ingram's review about another Globus tour4.0 - Good
I have been in a few bus tours. I was very impressed with the tour guide, He made the tour special for me. Very organized and very thoughtful.
- aidan lynch's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent
The only thing that was not organised right was the weather. Otherwise everything was excellent.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN BOSTON
- Day 2: BOSTON–PORTLAND–BAR HARBOR
- Day 3: BAR HARBOR–ACADIA NATIONAL PARK–ST. ANDREWS BYTHE-SEA
- Day 4: ST. ANDREWS BY-THE-SEA–SAINT JOHN–DIGBY
- Day 5: DIGBY–LUNENBURG–PEGGY’S COVE–HALIFAX
- Day 6: HALIFAX
- Day 7: HALIFAX–JEDDORE OYSTER POND–BADDECK
- Day 8: BADDECK. CABOT TRAIL
- Day 9: BADDECK–CARIBOU–CHARLOTTETOWN
- Day 10: CHARLOTTETOWN
- Day 11: CHARLOTTETOWN–FUNDY NATIONAL PARK–SAINT JOHN
- Day 12: SAINT JOHN–ROCKLAND
- Day 13: ROCKLAND–BOSTON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the bus get to the Boston Airport on the last day of the tour?
The bus arrives at Boston airport sometime between 12pm and 1:30pm. As such, travellers are free to book outbound flights anytime after 3:30pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Boston13 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Boston8 seats left$253$3,365-8%USD $3,112Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Boston13 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Boston7 seats left$253$3,365-8%USD $3,112Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Boston13 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Boston10+ seats left$255$3,393-8%USD $3,138Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Boston13 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Boston10+ seats left$255$3,393-8%USD $3,138Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Boston13 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Boston7 seats left$255$3,393-8%USD $3,138Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Boston13 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Boston9 seats left$255$3,393-8%USD $3,138Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Boston13 DaysThursdayAug 22, 2019to Boston10+ seats left$255$3,393-8%USD $3,138Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Boston13 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Boston10+ seats left$255$3,393-8%USD $3,138Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Boston13 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Boston8 seats left$255$3,393-8%USD $3,138Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Boston13 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to BostonUSD $3,393Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Boston.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 February 2019 the full payment of $3,112 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3112 for Maritimes Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Boston (USA)
- 159 km
- Portland (USA)
- 183 km
- Bar Harbor (USA)
- 8 km
- Acadia National Park (USA)
- 127 km
- Saint Andrews (Canada)
- 81 km
- Saint John (Canada)
- 76 km
- Digby (Canada)
- 117 km
- Lunenburg (Canada)
- 34 km
- Peggys Cove (Canada)
- 33 km
- Halifax (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,112 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,877 tours in North America
- covered by 79 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,104 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours