- Our saving
- US $ 2,204
- ElizabethGatchel's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent
Our tour was fantastic! Our guide, Peter Garvie-Adams, made sure every detail was taken care of. His enthusiasm, knowledge and tips were excellent. Our coach drivers did a super job maneuvering the coach in tight traffic and we enjoyed the sightseeing... Read more
- Erhard Müller's review about another Globus tour4.0 - Good
Some hotels were good, some were very bad
- Christine Waterman's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent
Had a wonderful time and enjoyed every aspect of the tour. Were disappointed in the Hilton Hotel internet policies and Mecure hotels were not up to the standards as presented in Globus materials.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON–STONEHENGE–PLYMOUTH
- Day 3: PLYMOUTH. CORNWALL EXCURSION
- Day 4: PLYMOUTH–GLASTONBURY–BATH–CARDIFF, WALES
- Day 5: CARDIFF–BUILTH WELLS–CHESTER, ENGLAND–LIVERPOOL
- Day 6: LIVERPOOL–GRASMERE–GRETNA GREEN, SCOTLAND–GLASGOW
- Day 7: GLASGOW–ISLE OF SKYE–INVERNESS
- Day 8: INVERNESS–CULLODEN—PITLOCHRY–ST. ANDREWS–EDINBURGH
- Day 9: EDINBURGH
- Day 10: EDINBURGH–ALNWICK, ENGLAND–YORK
- Day 11: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 12: LONDON
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the activities included on this trip?
The following activities are included but subject to slight changes:
STONEHENGE - Visit the prehistoric monument
PLYMOUTH - Welcome dinner, Globus Local Favorite Plymouth Sound cruise
CORNWALLTake photographs of St. Michael’s Mount, visit Land’s End and St. Ives; Globus Local Favorite Cornish pasty treat
BATH - Visit the Roman relics
BUILTH WELLS - Visit the ancient market town
CHESTER - Walking tour
LIVERPOOL - Visit the Beatles Story
GRASMERE - Visit Wordsworth’s village; Globus Local Favorite try original Grasmere gingerbread
GRETNA GREEN - Globus Local Favorite
Are there any optional activities available on this tour?
There are some additional optional activities that your tour guide will inform you about on your tour.
Where can I see the best price for this tour and available dates for this tour?
You can see all available dates and pricing if you scroll down on this page.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$245$2,449-10%USD $2,204Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$250$2,499-10%USD $2,249Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$260$2,599-10%USD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$275$2,749-10%USD $2,474Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$283$2,829-10%USD $2,546Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$283$2,829-10%USD $2,546Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to London10+ seats left$283$2,829-10%USD $2,546Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to London9 seats left$283$2,829-10%USD $2,546Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London12 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$283$2,829-10%USD $2,546Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$283$2,829-10%USD $2,546Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 January 2019 the full payment of $2,204 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2204 for Essential Britain, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 186 km
- Plymouth (England)
- 100 km
- St Michaels Mount (England)
- 100 km
- Plymouth (England)
- 132 km
- Glastonbury (England)
- 36 km
- Bath (England)
- 58 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 76 km
- Builth Wells (Wales)
- 121 km
- Chester (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,204 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,409 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours