- Our saving
- US $ 2,535
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- CHIA NIEN CHANG's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodIt's a pleasant journey.
- Carol Walsh's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentScotland, the Highlands and the Islands....We walked in the footsteps of Royals and servants, soldiers and authors, rock... Read more
- Joan Fickling's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodI had a wonderful trip and it was because our tour Director and driver Peter and Eion they were so knowledgeable about ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON–STONEHENGE–PLYMOUTH
- Day 3: PLYMOUTH. CORNWALL EXCURSION
- Day 4: PLYMOUTH–GLASTONBURY–BATH–CARDIFF, WALES
- Day 5: CARDIFF–BUILTH WELLS–CHESTER, ENGLAND–LIVERPOOL
- Day 6: LIVERPOOL–GRASMERE–GRETNA GREEN, SCOTLAND–GLASGOW
- Day 7: GLASGOW–ISLE OF SKYE–INVERNESS
- Day 8: INVERNESS–CULLODEN—PITLOCHRY–ST. ANDREWS–EDINBURGH
- Day 9: EDINBURGH
- Day 10: EDINBURGH–ALNWICK, ENGLAND–YORK
- Day 11: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 12: LONDON
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What are the activities included on this trip?
The following activities are included but subject to slight changes:
STONEHENGE - Visit the prehistoric monument
PLYMOUTH - Welcome dinner, Globus Local Favorite Plymouth Sound cruise
CORNWALLTake photographs of St. Michael’s Mount, visit Land’s End and St. Ives; Globus Local Favorite Cornish pasty treat
BATH - Visit the Roman relics
BUILTH WELLS - Visit the ancient market town
CHESTER - Walking tour
LIVERPOOL - Visit the Beatles Story
GRASMERE - Visit Wordsworth’s village; Globus Local Favorite try original Grasmere gingerbread
GRETNA GREEN - Globus Local Favorite
- December 1, 2016
Are there any optional activities available on this tour?
There are some additional optional activities that your tour guide will inform you about on your tour.
- July 18, 2016
Where can I see the best price for this tour and available dates for this tour?
You can see all available dates and pricing if you scroll down on this page.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayApr 4, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$134$2,669-5%USD $2,535Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayApr 11, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,669Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayApr 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$134$2,669-5%USD $2,535Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayApr 25, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,719Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 2, 2018to London9 seats left$136$2,719-5%USD $2,583Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,889Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,889Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,889Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 14, 2018from London12 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to London9 seats left$145$2,889-5%USD $2,744Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$145$2,889-5%USD $2,744Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 May 2018 the full payment of $2,535 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2535 for Essential Britain, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 12 km
- Salisbury (England)
- 182 km
- Plymouth (England)
- 132 km
- Glastonbury (England)
- 36 km
- Bath (England)
- 58 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 86 km
- Llandrindod Wells (Wales)
- 111 km
- Chester (England)
- 25 km
- Liverpool (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,535 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,423 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,485 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours