Essential Britain 2018
- US $ 2,889
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Aileen Goebel's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodCovered alot of ground and very busy of course with never enough time, but that was expected. Great driver, found tour d... Read more
- Review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodIt was a small group of 22. That made a better trip.
- Laura Martin's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentThis is the first time ever being out of the country and joining a tour. This was the best vacation! I took my daughter... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON–STONEHENGE–PLYMOUTH
- Day 3: PLYMOUTH. CORNWALL EXCURSION
- Day 4: PLYMOUTH–GLASTONBURY–BATH–CARDIFF, WALES
- Day 5: CARDIFF–BUILTH WELLS–CHESTER, ENGLAND–LIVERPOOL
- Day 6: LIVERPOOL–GRASMERE–GRETNA GREEN, SCOTLAND–GLASGOW
- Day 7: GLASGOW–ISLE OF SKYE–INVERNESS
- Day 8: INVERNESS–CULLODEN—PITLOCHRY–ST. ANDREWS–EDINBURGH
- Day 9: EDINBURGH
- Day 10: EDINBURGH–ALNWICK, ENGLAND–YORK
- Day 11: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 12: LONDON
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the activities included on this trip?
The following activities are included but subject to slight changes:
STONEHENGE - Visit the prehistoric monument
PLYMOUTH - Welcome dinner, Globus Local Favorite Plymouth Sound cruise
CORNWALLTake photographs of St. Michael’s Mount, visit Land’s End and St. Ives; Globus Local Favorite Cornish pasty treat
BATH - Visit the Roman relics
BUILTH WELLS - Visit the ancient market town
CHESTER - Walking tour
LIVERPOOL - Visit the Beatles Story
GRASMERE - Visit Wordsworth’s village; Globus Local Favorite try original Grasmere gingerbread
GRETNA GREEN - Globus Local Favorite
Are there any optional activities available on this tour?
There are some additional optional activities that your tour guide will inform you about on your tour.
Where can I see the best price for this tour and available dates for this tour?
You can see all available dates and pricing if you scroll down on this page.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
Essential Britain 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,889Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,889Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to London9 seats leftUSD $2,889Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,879Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 November 2018 the full payment of $2,889 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2889 for Essential Britain 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 12 km
- Salisbury (England)
- 182 km
- Plymouth (England)
- 132 km
- Glastonbury (England)
- 36 km
- Bath (England)
- 58 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 86 km
- Llandrindod Wells (Wales)
- 111 km
- Chester (England)
- 25 km
- Liverpool (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,889 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,972 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours