Amalfi Coast Sailing Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,555
- +6 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Stunning Italian coastline
- Gorgeous beaches
- Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius
- Isle of Capri
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Adventure, Sailboat, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- LALuisWritten on May 25, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great guide who couldn’t do enough for us. We arrived as strangers and left as friends for life!Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHI Luis, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time sailing the Amalfi Coast with us! We'll pass along your feedback to our global team, who will be delighted to hear it. Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon - where are you sailing to next? :) Kind regards, Intrepid
- MMaryWritten on September 23, 20173.0 - Average
Hi just did Amalfie 4 day trip 2 days in Amalfie not the captains fault weather was bad one night in Procida Our captain could have been a little more interested in our group as a whole we all felt as if we were intruding into a private tour with other... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Mary, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We were disappointed to read that your Amalfi Coast Sailing Adventure didn’t live up to your expectations. We value all of our passengers equally, whether they travel for 2 or 20 days with us, and we are sorry to hear that you and your husband felt otherwise. We would love an opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our passengers is essential towards improving all that we do. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations team who will be happy to further address your concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Intrepid Travel
- LMLiamWritten on August 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip, super skipper/guide !
- KHKrisWritten on April 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was pretty insane. It's a great (and cheap) way to see a stretch of coast that is super expensive to stay on. The people on the boat were heaps of fun - only 7 others, but all hilarious and willing to pitch in for food prep etc. You have a small... Read more
- KateWritten on August 20, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was fabulous and would do it again. I didn't want to leave!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Procida/Ischia
- Day 2: Ischia - Sorrento
- Day 3: Sorrento - Pompeii
- Day 4: Sorrento - Amalfi
- Day 5: Amalfi - Capri
- Day 6: Procida
- Day 7: Procida
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Discover Italy
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many guests does the boat hold?
The group is a maximum of 8 people, so the boat is quite small. Small group travel is a fantastic way to get a really authentic feel for the destination you're visiting!
Can you tell me more about the accommodation used on this tour?
This trip is accommodated entirely on board a yacht of between 48ft to 52ft. A typical yacht for 8 travellers is equipped with 4 twin/double share cabins, 2/3 shared bathrooms and 2 showers.
Yachts are designed to keep sleeping area space to a minimum while maximising common areas as much as possible. Smaller yachts will be used for smaller groups sizes.
Is it possible to reserve a cabin/room for the trip?
Rooms are allocated on arrival by the skipper according to group composition, which means it is not possible to reserve or guarantee any specific berth or cabin.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Amalfi Coast Sailing Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Procida7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Procida7 seats left$245$1,800-14%USD $1,555+ $90 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Procida7 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to ProcidaOnly 3 seats left$245$1,800-14%USD $1,555+ $90 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Procida7 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Procida7 seats left$245$1,800-14%USD $1,555+ $90 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Procida7 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Procida4 seats left$250$1,835-14%USD $1,586+ $90 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Procida7 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to ProcidaOnly 1 seat left$265$1,945-14%USD $1,681+ $90 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Procida7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Procida6 seats left$254$1,870-14%USD $1,616+ $90 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Procida7 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Procida0 seats left$76USD $1,829+ $90 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Procida7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Procida0 seats left$79USD $1,901+ $90 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Procida7 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to ProcidaOnly 1 seat left$280$2,060-14%USD $1,780+ $90 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Procida7 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Procida0 seats left$78USD $1,867+ $90 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Procida.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 April 2019 the full payment of $1,555 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1555 for Amalfi Coast Sailing Adventure, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Procida (Italy)
- 10 km
- Ischia (Italy)
- 39 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 17 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 23 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 37 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 33 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 28 km
- Procida (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,555 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,994 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amalfi Coast Sailing Adventure
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers