Amalfi Coast Sailing Adventure
- US $ 1,870
- +6 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Stunning Italian coastline
- Gorgeous beaches
- Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius
- Isle of Capri
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Adventure, Sailboat, Discovery
- Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Procida/Ischia
- Day 2: Ischia - Sorrento
- Day 3: Sorrento - Pompeii
- Day 4: Sorrento - Amalfi
- Day 5: Amalfi - Capri
- Day 6: Procida
- Day 7: Procida
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MichaelWritten on September 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A great week, thanks.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- LALuisWritten on May 25, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great guide who couldn’t do enough for us. We arrived as strangers and left as friends for life!Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHI Luis, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time sailing the Amalfi Coast with us! We'll pass along your feedback to our global team, who will be delighted to hear it. Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon - where are you sailing to next? :) Kind regards, Intrepid
- MMaryWritten on September 23, 20173.0 - Average
Hi just did Amalfie 4 day trip 2 days in Amalfie not the captains fault weather was bad one night in Procida Our captain could have been a little more interested in our group as a whole we all felt as if we were intruding into a private tour with other... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Mary, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We were disappointed to read that your Amalfi Coast Sailing Adventure didn’t live up to your expectations. We value all of our passengers equally, whether they travel for 2 or 20 days with us, and we are sorry to hear that you and your husband felt otherwise. We would love an opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our passengers is essential towards improving all that we do. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations team who will be happy to further address your concerns: email@example.com. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Intrepid Travel
- LMLiamWritten on August 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip, super skipper/guide !
- KHKrisWritten on April 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was pretty insane. It's a great (and cheap) way to see a stretch of coast that is super expensive to stay on. The people on the boat were heaps of fun - only 7 others, but all hilarious and willing to pitch in for food prep etc. You have a small... Read more
- KateWritten on August 20, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was fabulous and would do it again. I didn't want to leave!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many guests does the boat hold?
The group is a maximum of 8 people, so the boat is quite small. Small group travel is a fantastic way to get a really authentic feel for the destination you're visiting!
Can you tell me more about the accommodation used on this tour?
This trip is accommodated entirely on board a yacht of between 48ft to 52ft. A typical yacht for 8 travellers is equipped with 4 twin/double share cabins, 2/3 shared bathrooms and 2 showers.
Yachts are designed to keep sleeping area space to a minimum while maximising common areas as much as possible. Smaller yachts will be used for smaller groups sizes.
Is it possible to reserve a cabin/room for the trip?
Rooms are allocated on arrival by the skipper according to group composition, which means it is not possible to reserve or guarantee any specific berth or cabin.
- Discover Italy
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
Amalfi Coast Sailing Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Procida7 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Procida8 seats leftUSD $1,870+ $89 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Procida7 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to ProcidaOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,945+ $89 KittyBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Procida7 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Procida6 seats leftUSD $1,870+ $89 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Procida7 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Procida0 seats leftUSD $1,870+ $89 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Procida7 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Procida4 seats leftUSD $2,020+ $89 KittyBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Procida7 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to Procida0 seats leftUSD $2,020+ $89 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Procida7 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Procida7 seats leftUSD $1,945+ $89 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Procida7 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Procida8 seats leftUSD $2,020+ $89 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Procida7 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Procida8 seats leftUSD $2,020+ $89 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Procida7 DaysFridayJul 17, 2020to Procida5 seats leftUSD $2,020+ $89 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Procida.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 December 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Procida (Italy)
- 10 km
- Ischia (Italy)
- 39 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 17 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 23 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 37 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 33 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 28 km
- Procida (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,870 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,219 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amalfi Coast Sailing Adventure
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers