Thailand, Laos & Vietnam Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Chiang Mai
- Luang Prabang
- Vang Vieng
- Halong Bay
- Hoi An
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 1: Bangkok
- Day 2: Bangkok/Chiang Mai (1B)
- Day 3: Chiang Mai
- Day 4: Chiang Mai/Chiang Khong (1B)
- Day 5: Chiang Khong/Muang Pakbèng
- Day 6: Muang Pakbèng/Luang Prabang (1B)
- Day 7: Luang Prabang (1B, 1L)
- Day 8: Luang Prabang (1B)
- Day 9: Luang Prabang/Vang Vieng (1B, 1D)
- Day 10: Vang Vieng (1B)
- Day 11: Vang Vieng/Vientiane (1B)
- Day 12: Vientiane/Hanoi (1B)
- Day 13: Hanoi (1B)
- Day 14: Hanoi/Ha Long (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 15: Ha Long/Huế (1B, 1L)
- Day 16: Huế
- Day 17: Huế/Hoi An (1B)
- Day 18: Hoi An (1B, 1L)
- Day 19: Hoi An (1B)
- Day 20: Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
- Day 21: Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
- Day 22: Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MRMark· May 1st, 2020A great tour that gets you to some wonderful places. The right mix of activity and tranquility. Laos was an amazing country that I would love to go back to and see again! As ever Gadventures did an amazing job.Trip date: November 2019
- SSophieBirkbeck· March 2nd, 2020Amazing tour guide - friendly, approachable and fun! Aef had so much local knowledge it really made the tour run smoothly and she was able to recommend lots of good places to visit. She made the tour very enjoyable and I would definitely use GAdventures... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- AAnj· March 13th, 2019We did enjoy the trip to those 4 countries including Thailand, Lao, Vietnam and Cambodia. The itinerary was great so that we can see almost everything. We love the culture and history of each country. Chan was a great CEO (Tour Leader). He always made... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewHe's a champ- thank you Anj!Trip date: October 2018
- JJohn· March 13th, 2019Great itinerary with the mix of everything.G Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate it, thank you John.Trip date: October 2018
- KKarolina· December 13th, 2018Mess Chantha is THE best tour guide! He made this trip the best it could have ever been. So much fun!Trip date: May 2018
- LLaurenCourtney· November 17th, 2018Sochea is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met, he was so kind and would you help you out with anything, he made the group so comfortable and always gave us a great laugh!G Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thank you LaurenTrip date: September 2018
- JJonjoBigwood· November 10th, 2018Absolutely incredible. Would recommend this to anyone. Our CEO, Bun, made this tour even more incredible by consistently going above and beyond.G Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Jonjo!Trip date: July 2018
- LLinds· October 30th, 2018Ratha is incredible. He is so knowledgeable and always down for an adventure. He has the heart of gold and always makes sure his travellers are enjoying themselves while also learning so much along the way. I would jump at any opportunity to travel with... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the kind words Linds!Trip date: December 2014
- KKathrynTimus· October 30th, 2018Such a great adventure and nothing was too much trouble for Ratha. He’s a great CEO.G Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful to hear, thank you Kathryn.Trip date: April 2015
- KKatrinaDarcel· October 18th, 2018Sochea was an amazing tour guide! He was knowledgeable, prepared, and cared about us every step of the way. Thank you Sochea!G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Katrina!Trip date: August 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,299
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Wednesday26 Apr, 2023English$3,299$2,804
- -40%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Saturday29 Apr, 2023English$3,299$1,979
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 Apr, 2023Wednesday3 May, 2023English$3,299$2,639
- Saturday15 Apr, 2023Saturday6 May, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,299
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday19 Apr, 2023Wednesday10 May, 2023English$3,299$2,474
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Apr, 2023Saturday13 May, 2023English$3,299$2,309
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday26 Apr, 2023Wednesday17 May, 2023English$3,299$2,474
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Apr, 2023Saturday20 May, 2023English$3,299$2,474
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday3 May, 2023Wednesday24 May, 2023English$3,099$2,634
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, G.
- Type ALaos, Thailand and Vietnam
- Type BLaos, Thailand and Vietnam
- Type CLaos, Thailand and Vietnam
- Type ELaos, Thailand and Vietnam
- Type FLaos, Thailand and Vietnam
- Type GVietnam
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Laos, Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Laos, Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Laos, Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Laos, Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Laos, Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Laos, Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Laos, Thailand and Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 10th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 10th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Asia from Bangkok
- Asia Active Adventure
- 22 days Asia
- From Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City
- Operators in Asia
- Thailand, Laos & Vietnam Adventure Tours in Far East
- Active Adventure Tours
- Laos and Vietnam Tours
- Far East Tours
- Asia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Thailand tours
- Laos tours
- Vietnam tours